The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's Coming Back! - For Real"
TV Guide Online reports that ABC has ordered 10 episodes of The Mole and plans to air it this summer.

No details on what type, host...but at least we can dream, can't we?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Snidget 01-08-08 1
 *starts fund for Estee* vince3 01-08-08 2
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real mia rules18 01-08-08 3
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Bebo 01-08-08 4
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real KwietOne 01-08-08 5
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real sporkman 01-08-08 6
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real survivorscott 01-08-08 7
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Pretty_Kitty 01-08-08 8
   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real tvgeek401 01-09-08 11
 Home page story SurvivorBlows 01-08-08 9
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Loree 01-09-08 10
   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real molefan 05-10-08 33
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real realitycoholic 01-09-08 12
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Jims02 01-09-08 13
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real agman 01-09-08 14
 Casting... Nylin 01-17-08 15
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Colonel Zoidberg 01-29-08 16
 *Catatonic* Das Mole 02-10-08 17
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Majic Mitch 03-21-08 18
   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real mikey 03-21-08 19
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Stuefis2 03-21-08 20
   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real omar316 03-23-08 21
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real trigirl 03-27-08 22
   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real toad8098 03-30-08 23
       RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real omar316 04-01-08 24
           RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real toad8098 04-01-08 25
           RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real tribephyl 04-04-08 26
               RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real trigirl 04-07-08 27
                   RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real toad8098 04-19-08 29
                       RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Nylin 04-29-08 31
 So? survivorscott 04-08-08 28
   RE: So? bobstew617 05-06-08 32
   BUMP IT UP flipxcyd 05-12-08 34
       It is in the Active Shows List Agai... Snidget 05-27-08 40
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real joy2b 04-23-08 30
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real bondt007 05-14-08 35
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Brownroach 05-14-08 36
 RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real Molaholic 05-22-08 37
 I.CAN'T.WAIT! volsfan 05-23-08 38
 EW promo Loree 05-27-08 39
   RE: EW promo Ahtumbreez 05-27-08 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20169920,00.html

discusses a couple of tweaks planned, but not much info there, either.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "*starts fund for Estee*"
because she's gonna need a new something when she sees this news........

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-08-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"

This is great news!!! I had given up all hope on this show ever returning! I love it...They should bring in Corbin Bernsen as the new host. He was hysterical on Celebrity mole!!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Variety reports that Andy Coop isn't coming back because he's under contract with CNN. Ahmad isn't coming back either. (my take on why? Because he sucks.) They are looking for a host in Coop's vein and hope it could be a breakout role for someone.

*swoon*

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-08, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Woot! I'd really like Anderson Cooper to re-host, but I doubt it, since he's already doing 360.

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-08-08, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-08 AT 04:34 PM (EST)

Whoo-bleeping-hooo!!! Thank you writer's strike! How many times do you think Stephen Baldwin has called ABC begging to be the new host?

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-08-08, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
a little more info.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_mole_3/2008_Jan_08_return_announcement

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-08-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I am so excited Im shaking!!! Best.Show.EVER!! yay!

P.Kitty is very pleased.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-09-08, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
ME, TOO!

I saw the message and had a HUGE intake of breath followed by lots of happy squealing and dancing in my chair. Now I have a huge smile on my face. HUGE!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Home page story"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/abc-revives-the-mole-new-non-celebrity-edition-debut-in-summer-6349.php

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I am so happy to hear this. I loved The Mole. I just hope they don't dumb it down so much that us original fans don't enjoy it anymore.

molefan 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-10-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail molefan Click to send private message to molefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I totally agree! I was so excited the first time I saw the quick clip that I had to rewind several times to be sure I really saw what I thought I saw - Yippee - The Mole is back! In my opinion, The Mole was the only Reality TV that required real brains (for the participants and the fans watching) and that's what made it so good. Pleeeeease don't dumb it down.

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-09-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I read the news. Called my husband. Told him that I had the best news EVER. Told him the MOLE is back!

Please, please, please don't dumb it down and keep it as sharp and difficult as the orginal (non-celebrity) series!

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

And, who feels like summer is now Christmas time!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
As I mentioned in the other thread, I'm pretty psyched. I'm a little worried if they screw around with the format. Still, if they tweaked the show a bit, it might end up getting some great ratings.

(Hopefully.)

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-08, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I can't wait for this to get started, I'll miss Coop, but hopefully they will find someone good to host in his place!

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Casting..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-08 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Do you have what it takes to participate in this challenging, once-in-a lifetime adventure? Are you observant enough to identify THE MOLE? If so, you could win a cash prize that will change your life forever!

Interview and open calls in:

LA, NYC, Philly, Nashville, Chicago or Austin

There will also be submissions by video.

www.molecasting.com

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
A shortened quiz? How much shorter can it get than ten questions? Every other quiz will end in a tie if it gets much shorter.

Also, if it gets too much dumber, Estee won't be the only one who needs a new something...

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-10-08, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "*Catatonic*"
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-08 AT 01:37 AM (EST)

!!!

I read about this on Wikipedia yesterday and I am thrilllllledddd!!!!!!! The best reality show ever created is back and (hopefully) betta. Than. Evah.

I will, of course, be incredibly disappointed if the quiz is like 3 questions long and if it becomes painstakingly apparent halfway through the first episode who the Mole is. I liked the difficulty level of it the first two times around...even if I was never able to figure it out. :\ Except Frederique, but that was in Celeb so it doesn't count.

Majic Mitch 474 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-21-08, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Majic%20Mitch Click to send private message to Majic%20Mitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I saw subliminal snippets of the 'Mole' logo during last nights episode of 'Lost'.

That's thrilling news, I loved the Mole.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-08, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-08 AT 06:52 PM (EST)

I saw that too, hadn't seen the news before now. Great advertising campaign. Now if they could only get the coop.

Looking forward to the day they bring back Joe Schmo.

Stuefis2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stuefis2 Click to send private message to Stuefis2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Finally!

ABC has a page for the show listed on their site now:
http://abc.go.com/specials/themole/index

Not too much information, but "interactivity" is promised and perhaps there is a clue as to the format in the show logo image. "The success in the challenges is critical to stay in the game" is what I can make out, with a line underneath that says "attempting to draw their...." There's other text that I can't make out. Also, the "o" in "to" is highlighted green, so perhaps the name of our mole starts with the letter "O"? Eh? I can't wait for this show to return.

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-23-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Just wanted to post on how great it is that the mole is coming back!! It's like a dream come true, ever since the mole 2 ended I had been waiting for another civilian version to come back. The last I heard was that the producers were shopping the show around to different networks back in 2004, and every few months would google about the mole to see if anything new came up- I went crazy and had to double check my monitor when I pulled up an article dated 2008 stating that it was returning.
I'm currently rewatching my old VHS tapes of mole 2, and look foward to discussing the new season here. Hopefully ABC does a better job in advertising the show this time around, and not giving such blatant clues that give away the mole's identity. I can't wait though, the mole is coming BACK!!!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-08, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Yippee! Saw the posting over at Lost that the somethin' was up....I am so excited. Any clue to when it will start? Would love, love, love if Coop would come back but that might hurt his hard-edged news personna. Hope they get someone equally as great.

bouncey by Ice

toad8098 196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Can't wait for this!!! Anyone have any new info???

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-01-08, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet. HOST and debut date revealed!!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-ex-extra-anchor-jon-kelley-host-abc-the-mole-revival-6819.php

Report: Ex-'Extra' anchor Jon Kelley to host ABC's 'The Mole' revival

By Christopher Rocchio, 03/31/2008

Jon Kelley is apparently following in the footsteps of Anderson Cooper and Ahmad Rashad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ABC has tapped the former Extra weekend anchor to helm its The Mole revival, Daily Variety reported Monday.

The new non-celebrity The Mole edition is reportedly scheduled to premiere Monday, May 26 at 10PM ET/PT, according to Variety, which added the show's fifth season will be paired with The Bachelorette's fourth season. Rejected The Bachelor eleventh-season suitor DeAnna Pappas will star in The Bachelorette's fourth season, which Variety reported could debut Monday, May 19.

ABC ordered 10 episodes of The Mole in January, and it's been four years since The Mole's most recent installment -- Celebrity Mole Hawaii -- aired in early 2004.

Cooper helmed The Mole's first two editions, but reportedly wasn't available to host its ABC revival due to his current gig with CNN, which also prevented him from hosting the show's celebrity editions. Instead Rashad hosted The Mole's two watered-down celebrity installments but reportedly wasn't asked to return for its revival.

In addition to working as a weekend anchor on the syndicated entertainment news program, Kelley has also served as the lead anchor for Fox Sports Net's The National Sports Report and Baseball Today.

Stone and Company Entertainment -- the new name of Stone Stanley Entertainment, the production company that produced The Mole's first four seasons -- will produce The Mole's revival.

ABC is expected to announce its Summer 2008 primetime programming lineup early this week, Variety reported.

WOOOOOOOOO!! Can't wait!!!

04-01-08, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toad8098 Click to send private message to toad8098 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
The countdown has begun!!!!!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-08, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
A natural choice, obviously?

+ =

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
THAT's freakin hilarous. It's like one of those celebrity spawn photos. The love-child of AC and Ahmad!!!!

bouncey by Ice

04-19-08, 01:03 AM (EST)
29. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
It's premier has been bumped one week to June 2, according to ABC's website.

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Show is currently filming in South America.

Stay tuned!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-08, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "So?"
when does this forum get moved back into the active shows area?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-06-08, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: So?"
>when does this forum get moved
>back into the active shows
>area?

That's what I've been thinking! Where are you, moderators? Do we have to wait until JUNE 2?

I told my wife the news: IT"S BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! One of my favorite reality shows is really back. I can't wait!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "BUMP IT UP"
BUMP IT UP TO THE ACTIVE SHOWS MODS!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "It is in the Active Shows List Again"
Woo!!!

Why am I so excited? I didn't watch this before, yet I can't wait for it to start?!?!?!

joy2b 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joy2b Click to send private message to joy2b Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Just had to chime in and say that I too had recently seen the quick clip of the fingerprint and saw the word "mole." I was stunned, thinking "could it be?" I saw it again a few days later and was thrilled. So thrilled that I had to stop being a lurker(on the Survivor boards) for a few years just to share in the excitement By the way, I too hope they don't dummy down this show. That was part of the appeal.

Anyway... I think I want to cry!

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-08, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
ACK! Where have I been? I just now saw the ad on abc. Soooo happy about this!

>Issued by "Q" and RollDdice

Charter Member, April 2001; Club Anti-DAW

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
I think I might like to watch this. I saw an episode or two of Season One way back when, but I didn't follow it all the way through.

Bleauin' ze bleus eaué, coeurtesie oeuf agmanne

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: It's Coming Back! - For Real"
Guess it's official -- I saw a commercial for THE MOLE last night.

Whoop Whoop!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "I.CAN'T.WAIT!"
This is the bestest show! I think they can play around with the format a little but not much. I liked the challenge to this show!

WOO and HOO!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "EW promo"
Entertainment Weekly has a promo for the show. They have a secret message from The Mole which states:

"I lie with my eyes".

Is the Mole going to be wearing contact lenses to hide their true eyes? Do I have to watch all their eyes in the first ep to see if one of them have eyes that change colour?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: EW promo"
Or if they don't "dumb" down the show (or be sneaky and tranpose the film!) this sight might help.

http://www.blifaloo.com/info/lies_eyes.php

Doing the happy dance it's back!

Agman took me to the islands

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •