The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is the Mole or celebrity Mole coming back?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

MoleObsessed 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoleObsessed Click to send private message to MoleObsessed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is the Mole or celebrity Mole coming back?"
Has anyone heard if the Mole or Celebrity Mole is coming back this year? Normally the season starts early January and I see nothing of it coming back at all. Make no sense to me since Yucatan got outrageously great reviews.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Don't hold your breath. Bebo 01-13-05 1
   RE: Don't hold your breath. omar316 01-13-05 2
   RE: Don't hold your breath. OKCRay 01-14-05 3
       RE: Don't hold your breath. bigtom91 02-05-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Don't hold your breath."
Yucatan got skewered by the critics and was pounded in the ratings. ABC has never been satisfied with the results of this show has no plans to bring it back.

No other networks have expressed interest either. Stick a fork in - it's done.

I make this look good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-05, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Don't hold your breath."
Getting bad reviews by the critics is understandable because it was a crappy celeb version, but I think it actually did well in the ratings, even though it was a inferior celeb edition. Here's a little excerpt about the series:

On average during its 7 week run (1/7-2/18/04), “Celebrity Mole: Yucatan” ranked No. 1 in its time period among Adults 18-34 (4.1/12 – tied w/”Law & Order”) and Teens 12-17 (2.9/11). Compared to the Net’s average in the time slot this season with regular programming prior to its premiere, “Celebrity Mole” improved ABC’s performance by 9% in Total Viewers (8.3 million vs. 7.6 million), by 43% in Adults 18-49 (4.0/11 vs. 2.8/8) and by 78% in Adults 18-34 (4.1/12 vs. 2.3/7).

Im hoping some network will bring it back , and we can finally get a regular mole back. A lot of people have been waiting for a regular edition to come back, and if it ever did, I'd be really excited because the mole was one of the BEST shows on tv. (Mole is the only reality show that I like.)

OKCRay 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-14-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Don't hold your breath."
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 00:35 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-14-05 AT 00:33 AM (EST)

As far as ABC not being satisfied with the ratings results, they really have no room whatsoever to complain; after all, it was their hopelessly inept and indifferent promotion and marketing of THE MOLE that resulted in the "less than stellar" ratings they're complaining about. I'd love to see another network pick up this "diamond in the rough" and add insult to injury to ABC. Like the old saying goes, "you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone!"

Over and out.

bigtom91 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-05-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigtom91 Click to send private message to bigtom91 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Don't hold your breath."
I think that the only reasons that ABC wasn't pleased with it's ratings was because one, it was actually on ABC. We won't know for sure,m but I bet you that if it was on like CBS or NBC it would get better ratings.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •