The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Mole on GSN"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Mole on GSN"
Just a reminder that GSN (the Game Show Network) is re-airing the original Mole series starting tonight at 10 PM EST. Re-runs will air on Sunday afternoons at 2 PM!

http://www.geocities.com/moleaholics_anonymous/mole1pics.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Mole on GSN Road Kill 04-28-04 1
 RE: The Mole on GSN tvgeek401 04-28-04 2
   RE: The Mole on GSN Molaholic 05-01-04 3
 RE: The Mole on GSN Loree 05-02-04 4
   RE: The Mole on GSN BuckyBacker 05-13-04 5
       RE: The Mole on GSN Loree 05-15-04 6
           Mole 2 on GSN Nylin 07-07-04 7
               RE: Mole 2 on GSN buckeyegirl 07-08-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Road Kill 1101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-04, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Road%20Kill Click to send private message to Road%20Kill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
I watched it, and I must say it is interesting to rewatch knowing who the mole is. You notice all of the clues that you missed the first time.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-28-04, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
I expanded my cable just so I could watch reruns of the mole.

I'm just glad we get to watch Anderson Cooper instead of the far inferior Amaad and other washed-up celebrities.

even if we already know what's going to happen.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-04, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
Ahhh yes, Makes me remember just why I became who I am today!
This version is just so much better than the celebrity foo foo. The mysterious travel, the real games, the deception ... and of course, the one and only COOPER Meister!

sigpic a GeorgiaBelle creation MMIV

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-04, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
I just watched the first episode. I remember why I loved this show before they ruined it with so-called celebrities and NO Anderson Cooper.

Just loved the way they left the strangers in the desert and then sent them off to leap out of a plane. They were all confused and they all wanted the money. They were not there to get the most camera time. And it's fun watching Kathryn acting all innocent. And I missed Steve and Jim. But I do remember now what an old grouch Charlie was.

Anderson and that music.... I miss it.

BuckyBacker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-04, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BuckyBacker Click to send private message to BuckyBacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
Anderson and that music.... I miss it.

Do what I do - just Anderson Cooper 360 with the sound turned down and the Mole soundtrack in the background!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-15-04, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Mole on GSN"
>Do what I do - just
>Anderson Cooper 360 with the
>sound turned down and the
>Mole soundtrack in the background!

I never thought of that. LOL!

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-07-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. " Mole 2 on GSN"
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-04 AT 10:38 AM (EST)

OK, change of plans.. "Mole 2: The Next Betrayal" is now NOT currently slated to air on GSN anytime soon. *sigh* Don't know why they changed their minds, but hopfeully it will be on sometime soon. Stay tuned...

http://www.gsn.com/specific_page_elements.php?link_id=S25

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole 2 on GSN"
Thanks Nylin, and welcome to the boards. I can't wait to (re)watch it now. I'm just sorry I missed the re-run of the first mole.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •