The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final Results "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-29-04, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final Results "
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 02:20 AM (EST)

Congrats To Jims02

If anyone has read this before 2a.m. on 3/1/04, I apologize b/c I made a big error in scoring. I missed some points in tabulating the final scores. This post has been changed to reflect the changes

Well, who would have thought that another model would have been the mole. I guess beauty distracts. Unfortunately for her though, SB knew about the #7 clues. Sometimes the most simplest of clues is the correct one.

We have finished another season. All I can say is bring on the regular people again and bring back Anderson.

Now to hand out little keys and see who can step out:
Free
buckeyegirl
cyclehausen
realityluver
Survivor Maniac
tribephyl
Jims02
survivorscott
magic_star
Yogi
Bebo
Spidey
LeftPinky
munson
djandy
a77u12a

Stuck in the room
PapaBear
gizmo_ber
Steen
AugustGirl
Jeff321
whoami
PlumBlossom
DebCapsFan
bobstew617
sleeeve
ejm92
Loree
Keae
Bert
Corbin
GTmike
TheBoredGuy
ValleyGirl
survivormitsx
Tiger Lily
yensid

Congrats go to Jims02(21) for winning first place in the Celebrity Mole:Yucatan Anti-Executee Contest.

Our second place winner was a tie between buckeyegirl and magic_star(19).

Final congrats go to a77u12a (14) for getting third place.

The race for last place was a tough one. The final winner of the last place spot goes to Jeff321(-27).

A BIG congrats goes to a77u12a for being the only person to get the Super Bonus correct and earn a +10 for their score!!!! That was the only person to get the mole, winner, and loser correct for the night. The superbonus help propel him to a third place finish (and knock sleeeve out of a top 3 spot for the first time all season)!

Just as the mole had hidden clues for who the mole was, our game had hidden ways to get bonus points. Each week, there was invisible text that gave ways on how to get bonus points. If you were able to catch them, then by doing the bonus in your AE post, you got the chance to earn bonus points each week. Here is a rundown of each week's way to get bonus points:

2)Name a main character from the Cosby show as a person on your safe list using their character name.
3)In your post, name one other AE player as the mole.
4)Put this statement in your post and fill in the blank with a food or a type of jewlery: "If I had $77,000 I would buy ______________"
5)Add to your bonus answer “there is no way that it could be__”
and input one of the other choices or letters
Final Post)Name your favorite game this season &/or Make an entry for the Super Bonus COMPLETELY wrong. Then place your true pick for the super bonus in invisible font have no penalty for getting it wrong.

Congrats to all who played and thanks for playing. It was a good season. Thanks to all the players.

Final Standings

1. Jims02 < 21 >
  2. buckeyegirl < 19 >
    magic_star < 19 >
  3. a77u12a < 14 >
  4. sleeeve < 7 >
    LeftPinky < 7 >
  5. cyclehausen < 6 >
  6. survivorscott < 4 >
    Keae < 4 >
  7. Bebo < 0 >
    DebCapsFan < 0 >
  8. AugustGirl < -1 >
  9. yensid < -2 >
    munson < -2 >
  10. Spidey < -3 >
    survivormitsx < -3 >
  11. Survivor Maniac < -4 >
    ejm92 < -4 >
  12. Tiger Lily < -5 >
  13. realityluver < -6 >
  14. djandy < -8 >
    GTmike < -8 >
  15. bobstew617 < -9 >
  16. Yogi < -10 >
  17. kyngsladye < -11 >
  18. gizmo_ber < -12 >
    Loree < -12 >
  19. tribephyl < -15 >
  20. Steen < -16 >
  21. PlumBlossom < -17 >
    Bert < -17 >
    Corbin < -17 >
  22. PapaBear < -18 >
  23. TheBoredGuy < -21 >
  24. whoami < -26 >
    ValleyGirl < -26 >
  25. Jeff321 -27

Host reserves the right to make scoring errors and then fix them in this post.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final R... Jims02 02-29-04 1
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final R... buckeyegirl 03-01-04 2
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final R... AugustGirl 03-01-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-29-04, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final Results "
LAST EDITED ON 03-01-04 AT 09:30 AM (EST)

Thanks GT for running this contest! It was fun!

Congrats to everyone who played!

I wanna share this award with magicstar and buckeyegirl though, because, really, the only reason why I won was because I got the money right in the last episode. Those two were fighting it out all season! They really deserve some credit for playing the game so consistently.

(My scores were a roller coaster)

I've never won a contest online before!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final Results "
Thanks so much GtMike for hosting this great game! This is the first time I've been co-champion of anything before. I'll gladly share the title with Magic. Jims, you played a great game as well!

Celebrity Mole Yucatan AE Co-Champ
~This makes up for the fact that I tanked in my own Bachelorette AB contest...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

03-01-04, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Yucatan Final Results "
If I could get out of the darn room I'm locked in I'd give Jims02 a big ole *high five* for winning.

And I'd give GTMike a big ole *smooch* for hosting this game. It was fun, fun, FUN!

Thanks GTMike!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •