The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This sucks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This sucks"
I'm of the opinion that the producers of the show were completly stupid not to have either Corbin or Stephen as the mole. With both of them gone so early in the show it's gonna be a yawner.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group
need to change my PTTE, should have done it last week!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I dunno Bebo 01-22-04 1
 RE: This sucks wildchickenhunter 01-22-04 2
 RE: This sucks DebCapsFan 01-22-04 3
   RE: This sucks toddE 01-22-04 4
       RE: This sucks mikey 01-22-04 6
           RE: This sucks Loree 01-22-04 7
   RE: This sucks Loree 01-22-04 5
 RE: This sucks ValleyGirl 01-22-04 8
   RE: This sucks Molaholic 01-22-04 9
 RE: This sucks buckeyegirl 01-23-04 10
 I disagree cyclehausen 01-24-04 11
   RE: I disagree IreneMcGee 01-24-04 12
       RE: Corbin and Stephen leogirl_21 01-27-04 13
 RE: This sucks TheBoredGuy 01-28-04 14
 RE: This sucks Jims02 01-28-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I dunno"
I'm a Curry fan - he's not as over-the-top, but he's funny. The way he was carrying that chicken cracked me up. And some of his lines have been priceless. I would have been sadder to see him go.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-22-04, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This sucks"
I'm of the opinion that the producers of the show were completly stupid

I am of the same opinion, but not for any one reason.

It's too bad they are both gone. Corbin because he was so intense and because his career is in the crapper. Baldwin because I get pleasure watching the ignorant interact with others.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This sucks"
It's too bad Corbin was just so determined to figure it out he wouldn't be the Mole. I think he would have enjoyed himself a lot more.
And Stephen? Recapping the line where he reflects how Tracey is everything he's not was fun.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-22-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This sucks"
I actually like both Stephen and Corbin, but having them back a second time was a weak idea, and it made me less interested in the show. They should have saved them for All-Star Celebrity Mole or something.

If one of them had been the mole, that would have been even worse. It is interesting that playing a second time sure didn't help them do better.

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-22-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This sucks"
"All-Star Celebrity Mole" -- I don't think Evil Knievel could jump a shark that big.

Nonetheless, I too will miss Stephen and Corbin, who were the heart of both editions of the show while they lasted, and wish they brought Kathy Griffin back as well. Certainly more entertaining than Dennis Rodman, and I still can't figure out who Ananda Lewis and Angie Everhart are.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This sucks"
Angie just annoys me more every episode. I can't wait until she is gone.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This sucks"
I would have enjoyed having Corbin be the mole. I wonder just how intense and crazy he would have been on the other side.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-22-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: This sucks"
It just won't be the same without those two. Together, they annoyed, irritated, insulted and joked with one another but it was fun to watch.
Valley Girl
"Hey Baldwin, want to buy a good cigar?....."

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: This sucks"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-04 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

I agree .. bringing back Corbin and Baldwin and letting them get executed so quickly is a major bust. Either have one of them the Mole or cheat and feed one inside information. Get around the morality of cheating by kicking in several grand to charity, in the name of the shill.

Also wondering if we'll see past Moles -- Kathy, Bill and (Celebrity Hawai'i senior moment) pop in to quaff a few cervesas frios.

Oh well -- if I were actually in charge, we'd have real Mole, complete with Anderson Cooper.

EDITED TO ADD:
Of course, senior moment has passed -- Celebrity Mole Hawai'i was the lovely FREDERIQUE

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: This sucks"
I agree with you Tummy! Stephen was my favorite this time around. I lvoed his witty banter and crazy antics. This show is going to be boring without him.

-wishes Angie would just go away already

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-24-04, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "I disagree"
Their re-appearance was both distracting and caused a sense of unbalance in the game.

I think now that the two biggest mediawhore idiots are gone, we will see the GAME get better than it has been all season.

IreneMcGee 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IreneMcGee Click to send private message to IreneMcGee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I disagree"
I agree. Keisha and Tracey are the thinkers, who were getting overshadowed by the ADD crew.

Mark Curry is insane, which is fun.

Angie annoys everyone, but I hope she will be gone soon.

Dennis is cool. He's fun to watch in challenges, because everyone else is freaking out while he's strolling.
>Their re-appearance was both distracting and
>caused a sense of unbalance
>in the game.
>
>I think now that the two
>biggest mediawhore idiots are gone,
>we will see the GAME
>get better than it has
>been all season.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-27-04, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Corbin and Stephen"
I think that they were the life of the show. They always made stupid jokes that would crack me up, they were funny and they always made smart remarks about everthing. I especially loved Stephen. They will truly be missed by me!

Don't let your fears stand in the way of your dreams.

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. - Plutarch

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-28-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: This sucks"
Bleah. Corbin was OK, but Baldwin was a-nnoying. I swear, if I had to hear him blabber "we are the executioners" one more time tonight, I was going to kick my TV.

Curry and Rodman are hilarious. That's where the humor is.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-04, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: This sucks"
Actually, I don't think that episode was too bad. Pretty funny. The paintings were pretty sad. LOL.

A 2004 IceCat creation

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •