The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-14-04 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

************SPOILER*************

For those who haven't seen the show yet, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT open this thread, as it contains spoilers about the episode.

I must applaud Stone Stanley. This was one of the best episodes I've seen in awhile. I enjoyed it as much as Mole 2. Tons of laughs.

Was anyone actually kinda nervous during that execution? As a GoldFOMO, I was really sweating it at the end. I'm not TOO surprised good ol Corbin left. It's funny... I think this show is gonna miss him. I'm kind of sad, because I have episode 4 to summarize and I SO wanted to summarize Corbin's exit again!!!

(I'm open to trading summaries, ya know... I taped the show)

Another side note: I actually think Ahmad's getting better. He seems like this weird kinda Mole Pimp or something with all the cigars.

What did you guys think?

Anyone up for an afterMole chat? I'll be in the bar

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep2 Bebo 01-14-04 1
   RE: Ep2 Jims02 01-14-04 2
   RE: Ep2 gizmo_ber 01-14-04 4
       RE: Ep2 I_AM_HE 01-15-04 5
           RE: Ep2 gizmo_ber 01-15-04 6
 RE: Ep2 I_AM_HE 01-14-04 3
 RE: Ep2 Tiger Lily 01-15-04 7
 RE: Ep2 Ahtumbreez 01-15-04 8
   RE: Ep2 Loree 01-15-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep2"
As soon as they started touting a shocking execution, I knew that Corbin or Stephen was toast. Once Stephen refused to give up his exemption, I knew Corbin was toast.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep2"
Yeah, especially when they showed Tracey in the promos and the others looking shocked around them.

A holiday gift from JSlice

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-14-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep2"
I can't see how they can advertise it as "shocking" in a game that is based on skill and luck. There's no way to know what is so shocking about a player being executed for not knowing who the mole was. I do find it shocking when i seemingly set and strong survivor is voted out, but in no way is anyone executed in the mole game shocking to me. Point is, all but 2 will be executed, and no way of knowing which one (other than the mole) won't and which will be at any given time. Still, i was a bit surprised that it was him so soon again, but not shocked.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep2"
completely agree gizmo...i was shocked, but that's cause i though corbin was the mole. there really is nothing inherently shocking about any one person being executed in this game

gizmo_ber 337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gizmo_ber Click to send private message to gizmo_ber Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep2"
i figured he wasn't the mole. I'm still hoping Baldwin is, because he's my favorite character. And really that's all this celeb stuff is, a bunch of characters. I want the REAL mole back!!

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep2"
i for one was totally shocked. i STILL think he's the mole, he'll com back, just watch

i just don't see it from tracey, i know i'm the only one, but oh well

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-15-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep2"
I agree... I really enjoyed this episode. And I was nervous during the execution too, Jims. I kept going, Please not Tracey, she's the mole, dammit! LOL.

I have to say, though, that I think Stephen will be more annoying from here on out. He and Corbin were funny together. I'm sorta sorry to see Corbin go.

OTOH, how funny would it be if Baldwin turned out to be the mole?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep2"
I hate that Corbin's gone. I love him and Baldwin together, they made the show. I kinda felt sorry for the guy.

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original
Proud Member of the RBBRTFHLA/Sugar Ho Group

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep2"
I didn't want Corbin going either. It was a surprise like when Boatman left last season. But I think I will miss Corbin more than I did Boatman. And I think Stephen was surprised as well. Part of him thought if he wasn't the mole himself, it must be Corbin.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •