The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"new season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

leesa60646 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leesa60646 Click to send private message to leesa60646 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"new season"
Does anyone know when the new season will start?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: new season moleron486 10-02-03 1
 No news yet Bebo 10-02-03 2
   RE: No news yet moleron486 10-02-03 3
   RE: No news yet leesa60646 10-02-03 4
       Replies for you both Bebo 10-02-03 5
           {{hugs to Bebo}} KScott 10-02-03 6
               RE: Airdate for CMY... Nylin 10-08-03 8
 Not on ABC's website anymore GTmike 10-08-03 9
   RE: Not on ABC's website anymore Nylin 10-09-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: new season"
well looking thru the forums and i think it starts in november or around that time
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No news yet"
There hasn't been official word from ABC yet. Check out the Featured News page periodically for updates.

And welcome to the forums!

Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

moleron486 66 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleron486 Click to send private message to moleron486 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No news yet"
It could be after one season of the Karen sico show. You know how they have a whole bunch of repeats a.k.a encores. They might have a period with the mole then more encores.

P.s how do you get the Fighting for evil (and neat forums) since 2002

P.s.s welcome to the forums

leesa60646 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-02-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leesa60646 Click to send private message to leesa60646 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No news yet"
Thanks for the warm welcome!!

And at the risk of being called an ididot... what is the DAW level thing?

Thanks again!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-03, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Replies for you both"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-03 AT 04:14 PM (EST)

When you have questions, check out the Help Forum.

And what's DAW? Look at the words beside your screen name.

We really do have guidelines here. Don't make me go all Joan Crawford about it.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-03, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "{{hugs to Bebo}}"
Keep up the good work!!

- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. - Harvey Fierstein

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-08-03, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Airdate for CMY..."
Sadly enough it's looking like we might have to wait until January before this show can air... and there are even rumors circulating that ABC might not ever show it. Hopefully they are not true, and we will see CMY in the very near future. Any news that comes my way I'll be sure to pass on here.

http://www.geocities.com/moleaholics_anonymous/home.html

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-08-03, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Not on ABC's website anymore"
CMY is not on the ABC website anymore. If you look on the drop down menu with all their shows it is not listed anymore. I don't know the website for the official mole page on ABC, but doing a search for mole and yucutan on their site didn't bring up anything.

Also, our friends at Stone Stanley have no new news or press releases.

Nylin 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nylin Click to send private message to Nylin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Not on ABC's website anymore"
FYI, the webpage still exists and can be found below. The message board continues to receive traffic daily.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/mole/

Like I said yesterday, it looks like we may have to wait until January for CMY to air.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •