The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Sim Mole Italy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

FiReBuRu 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-18-03, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FiReBuRu Click to send private message to FiReBuRu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Sim Mole Italy"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-03 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

Hey Guys, just trying to re-open the excitement of the mole, I know I can't go a week without betrayal

Finally after about two months of writing, cast picking, and site preporation, I have released my own fan fiction, entitled The Sim Mole Italy. Follow their story, as they track down the mole, and are executed one by one. In the end, only one of them can win.

Who will it be?

I have also set up a forumn, to use for discussion of the identity of the mole, and possible clues to answer that question. Please use it, it would be great to get another active community going. I know there are alot of you out there who miss the mole when it is not airing, so the excitement is back for you!

http://pub46.ezboard.com/bthesimmoleitaly

The first episode is complete, and should be airing sometime during the week. I have spent alot of my spare time writing them, so I hope you like it! Anyway, check out the page, read their bios, and please tell me what you think, I worked really hard, so feedback is good.

http://www.sphosting.com/tsmi

To not get spoiled on the first episode, go here....

http://www.sphosting.com/tsmi/smepisodes1.htm

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Moving Bebo 02-19-03 1
   RE: Moving FiReBuRu 02-19-03 2
 RE: The Sim Mole Italy Jims02 02-19-03 3
   RE: The Sim Mole Italy FiReBuRu 02-19-03 4
       RE: The Sim Mole Italy Jims02 02-20-03 5
           RE: The Sim Mole Italy FiReBuRu 02-23-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-19-03, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Moving"
to General Discussion

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

02-19-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FiReBuRu Click to send private message to FiReBuRu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Moving"
Thanks, wasnt thinking.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-19-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Sim Mole Italy"
It was pretty good. If anyone has some free time for reading, I'd suggest reading it.

It's kind of hard though to "get into it" though IMHO. Without actually seeing the people, it's kind of like reading a movie script.

Also, I didn't really like the centered text. It kind of got in the way, when reading between the lines. A last idea I have is to make them a lot funnier and goofy. That'll keep your audience interested.

Still, overall it's a neat concept

-----------------------------------------------------------
In Honor of Summary Writers...
1. "Daniel is the Mole!!!" -SurvivinDawg

02-19-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Sim Mole Italy"
LAST EDITED ON 02-19-03 AT 04:13 PM (EST)

Eh, thanks for the opinions. I'm trying to find that "funny" character in one of them, but I can't seem to find it! Did the pictures download for you? They aren't much, but they add a little atmosphere.

I can only get better if someone bitches me out about this thing, lol.

edit: centered text got in the way? ?

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-03, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Sim Mole Italy"
Yeah, IMO, the centered text bugged me.

I would start one line all the way on the left and then the next line was right in the middle... and it just got a little distracting.

In Honor of Summary Writers...
1. "Daniel is the Mole!!!" -SurvivinDawg

02-23-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Sim Mole Italy"
Episode Two is posted;)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •