The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chat w/ Kathy"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-19-03, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chat w/ Kathy"
From Chat w/Kathy last Thursday from MSN. Digital Dish Diva was the moderator/host (just in case). She reads the message boards although SB didn't get a nod. It is also good to see that she was a true fan!!

Digital Dish Diva says:
Welcome to MSN Live! We are very pleased to welcome comedian Kathy Griffin to MSN Live!

Digital Dish Diva says:
Kathy, welcome to MSN Live.

Kathy Griffin says:
I won The Mole!

Digital Dish Diva says:
Ok, you winner you, let’s get started.

Cantatus in Onstage_1 asks:
If you had been the Mole, what would you have done differently than Frederique?

Kathy Griffin says:
First of all, I would have looked way hotter. She looks like someone's slightly attractive aunt at this point.

Kathy Griffin says:
Just kidding. If you're the mole you don't go through the stress but you also can't get out. My fear was that if I was the mole, and I hated it, I wouldn't have an out clause.

adiido in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Kathy, I've been waiting to ask you this for a while now. I was listening to Stephen Baldwin on Howard Stern and something happened between you two. Do you wish to divulge?

Kathy Griffin says:
Yes. Stephen Baldwin is a psycho and tried to choke me. He doesn't like it when a lady sasses back.

AmericanIdol065 in Onstage_1 asks:
Who did you think the mole was to start with?

Kathy Griffin says:
I foolishly thought it was Michael Boatman until the last round. He was the perfect mole, not many people know what his personality was like so he could fool people. I had a preconceived idea of who was the mole was before we started.

Buckeye699 in Onstage_1 asks:
Kathy, you are hotter than Frederique. Are you going to do more shows like this? You carried it.

Kathy Griffin says:
(laughs) I'm glad you support my heat. I'm probably going to give up reality television for runway modeling. Probably local underwear modeling and then right to Versace.

nata04 in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Kathy! I love you so much! You were so funny to watch on the show. Who annoyed THE MOST on the show?? Erik? Stephen? Corbin?

Kathy Griffin says:
Wow that's a toss up. I think Freddy probably annoyed me the most because she didn't stick up for me when Stephen choked me and as a sister, she should have stuck up for me. They all annoyed me but I loved Ahmad Rashad. I was surprised reading in the message boards how people don't like him. Although I liked Anderson Cooper I enjoyed Ahmad more.

†Vå£ôr†T߆WG† in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Kathy, I just wanna say I have been a fan since “Suddenly Susan” and I think you’re a hottie! How does it feel to win and what are you doing with the money?

Kathy Griffin says:
It feels great to win and here's why, it's such a victory of the misfits of the world. The final three were two blonde, Amazon god freaks. They win all the time but I'm touch and go. The money is going in the bank, I'm not going to get any bling, bling.

Kathy Griffin says:
Not even one bling. I may buy a small bond portfolio, that's how crazy I am. (laughs)

Xxboyonfirexx14 in Onstage_1 asks:
Did you come into the game with a strategy and if so what was it?

Kathy Griffin says:
I did. One thing that shocked me was that the other players didn't know the game. I had watched every episode of “Mole” 1 and 2 so I knew certain things any mole fan would know. I knew not to write everything in the journal because I thought we may have to switch journals. I knew to form a coalition and I knew it would come down to note taking it and for me it came down to time. I smoked them in the time, let's be honest.

JackInMaine1 in Onstage_1 asks:
Hey foxy Kathy, I heard you are killing people with your stand up in LA. Any plans to take the show on the road before your new sitcom next season?

Kathy Griffin says:
As much as I'd like to say I have a new sitcom next season, I'm only doing a pilot and we'll see if it airs for next season. I do stand up all the time. I do stand-up on the road quite a bit and I dish about "The Mole" in my act. I'll be in Trenton March 4th.

MattyKidd4Eva in Onstage_1 asks:
Was Corbin Bernsen as maniacal as he looked on the show?

Kathy Griffin says:
Yeah, he's a super freak. In the reunion show he tried to pass off the BS that he didn't care anymore. He is so full of it. He was walking around in a Speedo holding his crumpled notes grumbling that the mole had to be me or Erik.

Piledriver13 in Onstage_1 asks:
What challenge or game was the most difficult for you?

Kathy Griffin says:
Definitely that damn, It Takes a Thief game. I thought I was going to drown, and I didn't see the money. There I was trying to pick up a 50 lb. bag under water. It's hard to figure out clues when Frederique is yelling in broken Dutch.

Mellie9876 in Onstage_1 asks:
Was Erik pretty upset that he didn't win? He looked like he was going to cry!

Kathy Griffin says:
You know, he's an odd guy. I can't figure out if he's smart or retarded. I'm leaning toward retarded. I really formed a strange friendship with him. I was convinced that he won and I went up to him before the reunion show and told him that he beat me fair and square and I wasn't going to trash him. When I won I wondered how he would take it and he took it well. Afterwards he talked to me and he ended up with as much money as the mole. Everyone did well.

marlowx15 in Onstage_1 asks:
What had Frederique done after modeling? Anything? Acting? She seemed awfully icy.

blinkboy4 in Onstage_1 asks:
I loved your impressions of Frederique. 'GUYESH GUYESH SLEDGEHAMMER.

Kathy Griffin says:
Yeah, she's an icy gal or as I like to call her an icy man. There was a rumor in the 80's that she was a man, which I think is hilarious. She doesn't but I do. I think she had an underwear line for a while. I think now she just tortures short people.

celebritymole12 in Onstage_1 asks:
Kim Coles didn't have a chance to experience the real Kathy Griffin. Do you feel bad for her?

Kathy Griffin says:
I do feel bad because we hit it off and we talked since the show and I think we would have been friends and also been good coalition partner. In the beginning she said she couldn't lie. And I'm thinking “I can lie. I can lie all day.”

Ulmy17 in Onstage_1 asks:
You were a genius in the three questions game. What gave you the idea to put all the answers as Frederique?

Kathy Griffin says:
Everyone thinks that was a strategy. It wasn't. It was laziness. I knew the mole would screw up the three questions at the end so I figured Freddy would mess up the answers so I just figured it wasn't worth figuring out each question, I just put Freddy for each answer.

Canton_Guy1 in Onstage_1 asks:
Kathy do you love your job?

Kathy Griffin says:
I love my job. I have the greatest job. Although there were moments during “The Mole” I didn't love my job. I turned into a crazy person. We would have a day of the game and a day of interviews. Every day of the game I would go back to the hotel room and cry and say things like, "Stephen Baldwin is trying to kill me." But by the next day I'd be back into it. I'm the toughest and wussiest. (laughs)

anniegram4u in Onstage_1 asks:
Kathy, you are THEY BEST and made the show with your humor. You didn't really take to heart some people on the internet dising you did you? They are lame I tell you! Lol

Kathy Griffin says:
I've been going on the message boards since the show started, "Survivor Sucks," "ABC," and "The Net Betrayal" a bunch of people from North Carolina. There's a guy named Daniel007spy who loathes me from ABC.com. I call him an ornery old coot.

marlowx15 in Onstage_1 asks:
Do you think there should be a law limited the number of brothers from a single family in show business?

Kathy Griffin says:
I think they broke the mold with Stephen. He's not Alec or even Billy on a good day. If we had to go with losing a Baldwin to a national disaster I'd go with Stephen.

miamiisnumber1 in Onstage_1 asks:
What's next for America's new Lucy?

Kathy Griffin says:
I do stand up all the time which I love. If you live in the L.A. area I do my show every Thursday at The Laugh Factory on Sunset. I'm doing a pilot for NBC. I co-hosted the “Jimmy Kimmel Live” show that I'd like to do again. I also have a dentist appointment. I have a lot going on.

dancing_n_the_rain in Onstage_1 asks:
Did your incredible knowledge of reality TV help you win?

Kathy Griffin says:
I think my knowledge of “The Mole” helped me. You have to understand my super obsession with this game. I kept a separate journal of notes. I charted Erik's and my quizzes. I kept insanely copious notes. I would spend two hours a day strategizing with Erik. I brought all the quizzes from “Mole” 1 & 2 will me that I got off the internet. I would play the game at night and quiz myself and run drills. I worked the hardest but I definitely lucked out.

zermatt123 in Onstage_1 asks:
What did you really think of Erik's impersonation of you?

Kathy Griffin says:
I thought it was funny. None of us are great impersonators, but I thought Frederique's impersonation of Baldwin was funny in it's ineptitude.

Gandalf548 in Onstage_1 asks:
What was the funniest thing on the show, to you?

Kathy Griffin says:
There were so many moments. I thought the funniest moments where others looked stupid. I particularly loved when Baldwin was doing the On The Line game and trying to empty the bucket of water and dumping it on his head. The aftermath that wasn't shown was the funniest where he was threatening to quit the show. Showing he's not the thrillseeker he claims to be.

celebritymole12 in Onstage_1 asks:
If you had to marry one of the contestants, who would it have been?

Kathy Griffin says:
I would marry Ahmad Rashad, but I think I could be happy in a lesbian relationship with Kim Coles.

lizzy1214 in Onstage_1 asks:
Where did you learn how to play Rock, Paper, Scissors Kathy? Haha

Kathy Griffin says:
The institution, where they called me crazy, but they were wrong.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Kathy, thanks for joining us today on MSN Live! Best of luck with that pilot!

Digital Dish Diva says:
Congratulations on winning "Celebrity Mole Hawaii."

Kathy Griffin says:
Thanks for watching, I love reading the message boards. I love that everyone is into this game like I am.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •