The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"

Congrats to Ahtumbreez

So Frederique was the mole. Her and ABC sure fooled all of us huh!!! No one from the beginning had her picked as the mole on their PTTE. As Kim Coles so nicely put it, we all fell for the model image. Congrats go to Kathy Griffin for winning. And Eric/k "Dino Pimp" was the runner up.

I think the MOLE producers actually pay attention to the true fans b/c I think that they have very sneakily given the true fans false clues, ie. Dino Pimp comment and the infamous Jims02 "Boatman" clue. Good job ABC!!!

Once again, this show has the best finale show of any other reality show. You get a true sense of how the players feel b/c you feel the same reactions that they do. I LOVED the new footage and the stuff they didn't show you.

I liked that the players were really into the game and really wanted to win. Corbin and Kathy were great to watch b/c they were there to play. It was good to see that they had both watched the show and knew what they were getting into. It made it much better.

So Kathy Griffin gets to go home with $233,000. Not too bad.

Congrats to Ahtumbreez(5) for winning "Celebrity Mole: Hawii Picks to the End" You can start your bragging now.

Congrats to Bert(8) and bondt007(8) who tied for 2nd place and to BaquaR13(9) who won 3rd place!!

kyngsladye has the honor of being in last place in the PTTE. Congrats....I think?

You all played well. This version was a lot of fun and I was definitely surprised at how well it turned out and how much it beat my expectations. I hoped that you all had as much fun playing as I had playing and hosting!!!!

Now, since this was a highlight show, this final post cannot be without a few highlights of the PTTE season:

--We had 50 players all gunning for top spot this season!!!

--No one had Frederique picked as the mole when the game started. No one changed Frederique as their pick for mole until right before the Final show!!

--kyngsladye, Boomer, rockluver, and buckeyegirl changed their PTTEs every possible chance for a total of 4 times.

--cyclehausen, Anthony, FesterFan1, NaughtyKittySara, Femme, bondt007, molefan, Created4Life, QueenP, johnthemod,and ejm92 were the only ones not to change their PTTEs once the entire season!!

--bondt007 never changed his PTTE once this entire season and still got 2nd place overall!

--Total PTTE changes added up to 138 extra points.

--last year's winners GTmike and magic_star this year ended up 7th and 9th this year

These is the final PTTE results. Hopefully this will not be the last one for the Mole Series. I look forward to seeing you all back to play if there is a Mole 3!!

And now the final standings:

1. Ahtumbreez < 5 >
  2. Bert < 8 >
    bondt007 < 8 >
  3. BaquaR13 < 9 >
  4. Femme < 10 >
    bobstew617 < 10 >
    Pepe Le Pew < 10 >
  5. Q < 11 >
    Spidey < 11 >
  6. katem < 12 >
    Anthony < 12 >
    WHaTTHeMoLe < 12 >
  7. GeorgiaBelle < 13 >
    Peacemaker < 13 >
    GTmike < 13 >
  8. FesterFan1 < 14 >
    molefan < 14 >
  9. magic_star < 15 >
    CVLspaz < 15 >
    Keae < 15 >
    Genius47 < 15 >
  10. PapaBear < 16 >
    Bebo < 16 >
    survivormitsx < 16 >
    FFantasyFX < 16 >
    BlakeChic05 < 16 >
  11. Jims02 < 17 >
    bleme < 17 >
    a77u12a < 17 >
    Created4Life < 17 >
  12. survivorscott < 18 >
    cyclehausen < 18 >
    johnthemod < 18 >
  13. blacknwhitedog < 19 >
    malibubarbie < 19 >
  14. QueenP < 20 >
    starshyn99 < 20 >
    Probably Clueless < 20 >
    sittem < 20 >
  15. buckeyegirl < 21 >
    Loree < 21 >
    Stuefis < 21 >
    realitycoholic < 21 >
    Krust_Dawg2007 < 21 >
  16. Bucky Katt < 22 >
  17. NaughtyKittySara < 23 >
  18. Boomer < 24 >
    ejm92 < 24 >
  19. rockluver < 25 >
  20. kyngsladye < 26 >

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... Ahtumbreez 02-13-03 1
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... Q 02-13-03 2
   RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... GeorgiaBelle 02-13-03 4
       RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... Q 02-13-03 6
       RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... katem 02-13-03 8
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... Bebo 02-13-03 3
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... Spidey 02-13-03 5
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... bondt007 02-13-03 7
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... survivorscott 02-13-03 9
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... magic_star 02-15-03 10
 RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Fin... kyngsladye 02-16-03 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-03, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
WooHoo, adding Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion to sigpic right after this post.
GTMike, I had a lot of fun, thanks so much for hosting this game. I know it's alot of work and you are appreciated.
special thanks to GeorgiaBelle as she gave me special PTTE powers by giving me a wonderful sigpic
and of course I have to thank bondt007 for NOT changing picks, had me worried there for a bit
and of course I can't forget to thank the Academy, oh wait, wrong speech
Smooches.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Looking forward to the next Mole
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Thanks for running this one as well GTmike. I thought it was fun.

And woo-hoo, I place above Katem. Anytime I can be on top of Katem, I am happy.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-13-03, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
I always seem score just under Katem, spending entire seasons looking at his tush

Congrats to to both of you.

*waves to KL, told you it was Freddy *

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-13-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Belle Baby.

I've missed you. I will email you soon, I have just been super busy at work. And no I have not forgotten about your suggestion.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
I always seem score just under Katem, spending entire seasons looking at his tush

Q said:
And woo-hoo, I place above Katem. Anytime I can be on top of Katem, I am happy.

You two can eat my shorts. Oh wait, I think both of you would enjoy that waaaay to much

*waves to KL, told you it was Freddy *

Oh betrayal, katem sees.

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Woohoo! I'm tied with my lustpuppy PapaBear and ahead of my boys Jims and Bucky. And I can also taunt cycle.

Thanks for all the fun, Mike!

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Dang, 5th place in BOTH games, and my picks were purposefully different. I am the Queen of Hedging my bets!

bondt007 3358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-13-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bondt007 Click to send private message to bondt007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"

You know... I always monkey around with this stuff, second guess myself, and it usually does me no good. This time, although very tempting, I just left my picks alone (I REALLY wanted to change things up after Boatman...)

Congrats, all!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-13-03, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
12th place! Yeah I am sooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

02-15-03, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
Congrats Ahtumbreez!

Thanks for doing this game again for us GTmike. You make them all enjoyable.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-16-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE Final Standings"
*taps foot in impatience* Well, where's my prize? My trophy? My sticker for goodness sakes?

|

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •