The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This season's tape/mole killer"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-10-03, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This season's tape/mole killer"
Based on the numerous locked threads I hearby dub "EBAY JOURNALS" This season's taped bag / mole killer clue.

Congratulations, it was hard fought between it and the Boatman clue. Ebay Journal won out because of the numerous newbies who felt the need to post about this killer clue. Boatman clue was brought to us by long time poster Jims02, so we know at the time it was well thought out.

Ebay Journals you can pick up your taped bag with your can of Mole Killer presented by Meadow Muffin

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This season's tape/mole killer Jims02 02-10-03 1
 RE: This season's tape/mole killer skyehawk 02-10-03 2
   RE: This season's tape/mole killer TourGirl 02-11-03 3
       RE: This season's tape/mole killer cpababe 02-11-03 4
           RE: This season's tape/mole killer joannie 02-11-03 5
               RE: This season's tape/mole killer TourGirl 02-11-03 7
 RE: This season's tape/mole killer Femme 02-11-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
long time poster Jims02, so we know at the time it was well thought out

Nah, I just played with letters til I got what I wanted

(WHO HOO! "Long time" poster! I feel old!)

I'm glad you picked the eBay one though... Because there was really only one thread about the Scrambled Letters.

I think the Boatman Clue deserves the award for the Biggest Non-Clue, awarded to the clue/theory that truly swayed more people's opinions.

How's this?

Mole 2: Opening Sequence Executee List (must have been somewhat legit, since we all moved Darwin off our Safe Lists...)
Celebrity Mole: Boatman Clue

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
Talking about the journals... (Sorry guys, but had to comment!) Did anyone else notice that all the Mole journals have the same high bidder. His/her user rid begins with a C. Would it surprise anyone else if it turned out to be Corbin buying the diaries to find out what everyone thought about him? Just a thought!

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-03, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
HAHAHA!!! That is TOO funny! It IS pretty bizarre that the high bidder on all the auctions is the same person. Especially considering the amounts of money the things are going for! I mean, come on, who would pay over $2,500.00 for Erik's journal?!? I would hope the person is doing it for the money that's going to charity. I just can't imagine being THAT big of a fan of the Mole. Then again, maybe I would change my mind if I just had that kind of money to throw around . . .

Sara

BTW, has someone already discussed where Corbin's journal might be? Maybe HE'S the one who bid on them all! Maybe he's trying to collect the whole set! ;)

cpababe 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-03, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cpababe Click to send private message to cpababe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
Hi all! Recognize the name? Yep it's me. The crazy psycho who's paying through the nose for the journals. I don't look at it as a high price for Erik's journal. I'm buying (hopefully) a collection. Law of averages - with the others being lower, Erik's really isn't that bad (to me). Yes, I'm spending a lot because it goes to charity, and Yes, I am that big of a fan. And no, I am not Corbin. According to ABC, Corbin got special permission, "for reasons not made known to them" to keep his journal.

As far as clues in the journals - not on the pages we can see - BUT - ABC did have another page available for viewing on the first day, which they have since pulled off (hmmm....). It now shows as an empty box with a link "click here to enlarge" I have printouts of this, but it's too small to read.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-11-03, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
cpababe, that is SOOO cool! I was going to suggest that we all chip in and buy one! You're going to HAVE to post excerts when you receive them!

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-11-03, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
WORD to that! We all wanna know the inside info, even if it's after the fact!

Sara

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-11-03, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: This season's tape/mole killer"
Fine choice, survivorscott!

Just wanted to bust out my sigpic from the end of season 2 to show off...

Ain't it a beaut?

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •