The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-01-03, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings"
Ratings for ep4:

From Zap2it.com:
NBC moved into first at 10 p.m. with a rerun of "Law & Order," 9.5/16. CBS' "48 Hours Investigates," 7.6/12, finished ahead of ABC's "Celebrity Mole Hawaii," 6.7/11.

And I would be remiss not to include the positive look on the night from our friends at Stone Stanley. Things keep looking up for a chance for Mole 3. And now, our Daily Mole Affirmation:

UP OVER LAST WEEK, “CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII” WINS ITS HOUR AMONG ADULTS 18-49, QUALIFYING AS ABC’S HIGHEST-RATED SERIES IN THE HOUR IN 4 YEARS IN THE KEY DEMO

ISSUED BY ABC -- BURBANK (January 30, 2003)

Wednesday (8:00-11:00 p.m.)
ABC boosted its young adult delivery over the previous Wednesday, up 6% in Adults 18-49 (5.7/14 vs. 5.4/14) and 8% in Adults 18-34 (5.7/15 vs. 5.3/14). Facing the final Wednesday of extended installments of “American Idol” (“Idol” moves to its regular half-hour format next Wednesday at 8:30 p.m.), the Net took a strong second-place on the night across each of the key Adult demos. Among Adults 18-49, ABC led CBS by 90% and NBC by 73% during primetime (3.0/7 & 3.3/8, respectively).

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” moved up into the No. 1 position in its time period among Adults 18-49 (5.3/13), beating CBS’ “48 Hours” by 66% (3.2/8) and NBC’s “Law & Order” by 6% (5.0/13). Winning its hour for the third week in a row, “Celebrity Mole” led the hour by its largest margin yet among Adults 18-34 (+41% over second-place NBC - 5.2/14 vs. 3.7/10). The celebrity whodunit series continues to give ABC its strongest audience retention in the hour this season, holding onto 82% of its “Bachelorette” lead-in this week among Adults 18-49.

· Week-to-week, “Celebrity Mole” was up in both Total Viewers (10.9 million vs. 10.6 million) and Adults 18-49 (5.3/13 vs. 5.0/13).

· “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” ranks as ABC highest-rated series in the hour in 4 years among Adults 18-49 (5.3/14 – since “20/20 Wednesday” in the 1998-99 season. Additionally, “Celebrity Mole” is generating the best Adult 18-34 (5.3/15) series delivery for the Net in the hour in 6 years (since “Primetime Live” 1996-97) and best Teen 12-17 rating (4.1/16) in nearly a decade (since “Turning Point” 1994).

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Rati... BaquaR13 02-02-03 1
   RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Rati... Loree 02-02-03 2
       RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Rati... ejm92 02-02-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-02-03, 02:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings"
Wait, this is good right? It is sad to think that only the Celebrity Mole can produce the ratings. I cant wait for the next mole to come out and i hope all that watched the celebrity one will stick around to see how the real game is played.

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-02-03, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings"
BaquaR that is what I am hoping. Maybe the celebrity version will bring in fans that didn't watch the original Mole and they will stick around for Mole 3. I love this reality show and I wish they could pick a perfect time slot for it so it would draw fantastic ratings.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-02-03, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole:Hawaii ep.4 Ratings"
Celeb Mole certainly has brought many newbies to this board...unless they are all one person that has 30 different names, lol...I do think the "Celeb" version has brought plenty of new fans, and there will be room for a third "real people" edition...how successful will it be?....it'll do ok, depending on what night it is on...they should put it on Mondays during the summer, right before football season.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champion

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •