The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-09-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
<sung to the tune of the Flintstones theme>
Players, meet the Players for the Mole version in Ha-Wa-Ii
They are there with Ahmad and they are all ce-le-bri-ties
They will compete to see who is the Mole
I hope this concept doesn't get old
I will watch it and hope to have a good time
I want Anderson back time
We'll have a molerific old time
AHHHHHMAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Lets meet the cast:
Frederique-Super Model of the world
Stephen- he played Barney Rubble in Viva Rock Vegas
Erik- he was one of the stars of Dinotopia
Kathy- a little red headed femal like Pebbles
Corbin- a muscled brained guy like Bam-Bam
Kim- a woman who gigles a lot like Betty
Michael- a blad head man like Mr. Slate
and last but not least Ahmahd- the person who makes things happen like The Great Gazoo

We start out with The Great Gazoo introducing everyone. I did notce this time around they didn't mention looking for the hidden clue. No hidden clue? What kind of crud is this? We then see everyone get out of a helicopter and get leid, whoo hoo sign me up for the next Mole. Barney wears a flower in his left ear { he must be the Mole then}. In Hawaii that means he is taken sorry girls. Gazoo divides the group into the Strong group ( Betty, Bam-Bam, Dino, and Pepples) and the group that just wants to hang around (Fred, Barney, Mr. Slate) Gazoo explains that the ones that want to just hang out, will be suspended over a waterfall, while the strong ones lift, themaround the waterfall on a crane to fill buckets and then put the water in another bin to lift a money bag. At this point Pebbles said "I thought they were going to be 1/2 fakey celebrity contests."

First on the line is Barney. After about 3 minute and 46 seconds they accomplish the task.As an added bonus Barney is cut some and starts to bleed. Gazoo then tells them that Fred has to beat his time to get more money. She does not {she is the Mole}. Then it is Mr. Slate's turn. he does it in 2 minutes and 22 seconds. More money for the pot. It now stands at $20,000. Gazoo then hands out their journals:
1.)Mr Slate
2.)Dino
3.)Betty
4.)Pepples (?)
5.)Bam-Bam -based on it being written in Kathy's journal
6.)Fred (?)
7.)Barney
We then are treated to peoples appraisals of the other players.
Dino is getting a reputation of being the quiet one.

Then it come time for the most embarassing moment discussion. Sniff Sniff I smell a future quiz question. Fred talks about cutting one in front of her class. Barney talks about how he "convinced a date" to do a little something extra for him at the end of the date. I actualy think it was a hooker but thats me. He then says his sister Jane or was it Alec dressed in drag, saw him and came out and beat him up in front of his "date" while he was getting high fives from his brothers. Pebbles then says her most embarassing moment was being the said "date". Actually it was a funny moment.

When we get back from commercial we see the players coming over a beautiful grassy hill, all peaceful like, while they are all wearing ugly matching hawaiian shirts. It is like a bad touring company of The Sound of Music, and they are the Von Trap Family Singers. Wait a minute.. Dino's last name starts with "Von" {he is the Mole}

When they get to the bottom the see Gazoo in a cowboy hat (a brother in a coboy hat? the only one who can pull that off is that guy for the Dallas Cowboys, does he even exist anymore?)

We are about to play Baa Baa Blackjack. Gazoo tells everyone to team up with someone and there will be one person left out. The teams are 1.)Bam-Bam and Betty 2.)Pebbles and Mr. Slate 3.)Dino and Fred. Barney is left out. The game is simple, each team must wrangle enough sheep with diffrent card denominations on there back to beat a blackjack hand drawn by Gazoo. They have 3 minutes.The score to beat is 13. Come on, big money no Whammies.

A lot of falling down and running into things later, Dino and Fred are able to get a score of 17. $5000 added to the pot. Bam-Bam and Betty get a score of 10 after Betty accidently lets a queen loose from their bin {she is the Mole}. Mr. Slate and Pebbles get nothing {they are both the Mole}.On the plus side, Bam-Bam gets cut and starts to bleed. This is Now the Bloodiest Mole ever. Gazoo then ofers Dino and Fred a chance to add $10,000 more to the pot by beating him again. Gazoo's score is 11. Dino and Fred get 18 and add $10,000 more to the pot. Bam-Bam said he enjoyed watching Hansel and Gretel chase sheep. Was it me or was Dino real comfortable wrangling sheep from behind?

Gazoo then offers Baney a chance to double the pot and to earn an exemption by wrangling the Mole Sheep or the black sheep of the group. He says he knew if he didn't do it, people would think he is the mole and if "I do do it" (tee hee, he said doo doo) I could still be the Mole. He does it and adds $15,000 to the pot and gets an exemption.

On the way back everyone is in two vans and the discussion turns to who everyone thinks is the mole. We get Barney's telling us that Pepples came up to him at the beginning and told him to come to her room. We are still not sure what all of that was about. It does seem that the only thing Barney wrote in his journal is There are no Rules.

Dinner Time and then the quiz. Unfortunately no one freak Gazoo out with a magic trick and he didn't punch anyone .

Quiz Time:
1.)Is the Mole Male or Female?
2.)What color lei was the mole given when they departed the helicopter?
3.)What was the last sucessful thing the Mole was in?
4.)How many Oscars has the Mole won? (both three and four are trick question because they haven't been sucessful)
5.)If the Mole was a cheese what kind would they be?
6.)The Mole went to school in a Big Bus or a little Bus?
7.)Anderson is a much better host than Gazoo, Why?
8.)How will you get your pride back after being on Celebrity Mole Hawaii?
9.)Moles live underground. Where do you live?
10.)Who is the Mole?

Everyone walks into the room where we see their Mole Bags. No tape, so who do we pick as the mole? By the way how long before the bags and journals show up on Ebay for Charity?. Betty is the one lucky enough to be executed first and gets to enjoy the rest of her Hawaiian Vacation while the others still have to play the game.

Next week we have punching and bickering and mud slinging. or as Pepples like to say"The Gtriffin Family Christmas"

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... Loree 01-09-03 1
 Good job GTmike 01-09-03 2
 RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... Jims02 01-09-03 3
   RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... survivorscott 01-09-03 4
 RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... Bebo 01-10-03 5
   RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... survivorscott 01-10-03 9
 RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... PapaBear 01-10-03 6
   RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... omar316 01-10-03 7
       RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... PapaBear 01-10-03 8
 RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Ee... Femme 01-19-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-09-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Great Flintstone Summary survivorscott!

I still haven't forgiven Stephen Baldwin for the time I was stuck on a plane with that dreadful movie and him playing Barney.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Good job"
LAST EDITED ON 01-09-03 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

Good job SS. This is really good. I like the Flinstone's references and the song at the beginning is good.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Wonderful job!!!

That Flintstones metaphor is great!

So good, I had to give you my first post with the updated sig for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
-----------------------------------------------------------

01-09-03, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Quite the honor, thank you.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
I don't know whether to thank you or to slap you. You see, you wrote a very entertaining summary, and you wrote it fast. Those are always good points in my book. You carried the theme through well and you brought back fond memories of prior Moles (like the tape).

On the other hand, you made me feel guilty for posting this before I finished my Joe Millionaire summary, even though I had a 2 day head start. And to top it all off, I can't get that annoying Flinstones movie out of my head, because I keep thinking of the wonderful points you made in your summary.

In the end, I must salute you - quite Molish behavior!

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

01-10-03, 04:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
It was my evil way of getting back at you for beating me in Fantasy Basketball.

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Great job SS!!! The quiz cracked me up! Plus you were able to include the word "doo doo" which just adds to any summary .

omar316 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-10-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail omar316 Click to send private message to omar316 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Can someone explain with DAW means? Ive been here for all the moles and never knew what it meant?

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-03, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
Look to the number by your name. It stands for "Desperate Attention Whore". It refers to the number of posts you have made. We call someone who posts frequently a DAW (like me ). If you want to seem some big time DAWs, find you way over to the Off Topic board. We have some big time fun over there.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-19-03, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole"
SS, this was great. I love that you carried your Flintstones theme throughout. Too silly!

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •