The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-03, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
Looks like mole is holding its own:

From Zap2it.com:

For the night, NBC averaged a 9.8 rating/15 share. ABC, 8.2/13, narrowly beat CBS, 8.1/13, for second place. FOX was fourth at 4.9/7. In the metered markets, The WB averaged 3.5/5 and UPN 2.6/4.

ABC led among adults 18-49 with a 6.0 rating. NBC averaged 5.1, FOX 3.7 and CBS 3.5.

NBC had the night's top-rated show at 10 p.m. with "Law ame&a Order," 12.9/21. CBS' "48 Hours Investigates" averaged 8.0/13, while "Celebrity Mole Hawaii" came in at 6.8/11 for ABC.

And from our friends at Stone Stanley:

CELEBRITY MOLE BUILDS ON PREMIERE NUMBERS

Continuing to Dominate NBC’s “West Wing,” “The Bachelorette” is the
No. 1 Show on Wednesday in Adults 18-49 for the Second Week in a Row and
Beats the Combined delivery of NBC, CBS and Fox in the Hour among Adults 18-34

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” is Up Across the Board from its Week-ago Debut
And Defeats NBC’s “Law & Order” in the Time Period by 11% among Adults 18-34

Wednesday (8:00-11:00 p.m.)
ABC won its fourth consecutive Wednesday night in Adults 18-49 (6.0/15 vs. 5.2/13 - NBC) and its fifth among Adults 18-34 (6.3/18 vs. 3.9/11 – Fox), leading its nearest competition by 15% and 62%, respectively. In fact, the net pulled its best Adult 18-34 rating on the night in 2 months – best since 11/20/02, the night of the “The Bachelor II” finale. Winning the night among Teens 12-17 (5.3/18), ABC posted its second-highest delivery in that demographic this season, behind only the night of the finale for “The Bachelor II” in November. ABC claimed the Top 4 programs of the night among Teens.

"Celebrity Mole Hawaii” (10:00-11:00 p.m.)

“Celebrity Mole Hawaii” showed an across-the-board increase from its week-ago premiere. The celebrity whodunit program was up 3% in Total Viewers (11.0 million vs. 10.7 million), up 8% among Adults 18-49 (5.6/14 vs. 5.2/14) and up 18% among Adults 18-34 (5.9/17 vs. 5.0/15) week-to-week. “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” was even more competitive on its second outing in its new time period, beating NBC’s original episode of “Law & Order’s” by 11% in Adults 18-34 (5.9/17 vs. 5.3/15) and by 150% in Teens 12-17 (4.5/17 vs. 1.8/7). “Celebrity Mole” qualified as the second-highest-rated television show on Wednesday among Adults 18-34, behind only “The Bachelorette.”

·Showing even stronger retention of its “Bachelorette” young adult lead-in this week, “Celebrity Mole Hawaii” continues to give ABC its best audience retention with regular programming in the hour this season. In addition, “Celebrity Mole” gained audience share among Adults 18-49 from its first half-hour to its second half-hour (14 share to a 15 share).

Source: NTI (Preliminary) 1/15/03.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 WHO-HOO! Jims02 01-17-03 1
   Possible reasons Bebo 01-17-03 2
       and great lead in GTmike 01-17-03 3
       RE: Possible reasons Jims02 01-17-03 5
           Multiple forums cyclehausen 01-18-03 8
 RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings Q 01-17-03 4
   RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings survivorscott 01-17-03 6
       RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings OKCRay 01-19-03 9
   RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings Jeff321 01-18-03 7
       RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings Pushie 01-19-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-17-03, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "WHO-HOO!"
YAY!

Isn't that funny that Celebrity Mole is getting better ratings than Mole 2, but there seems to be LESS posting than last year?

That's kind of weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Possible reasons"
- Since we've got two forums instead of 1, it makes it look quieter.

- People have been doing a much better job this season of not posting duplicate threads. Remember how many "Bribs is so hot!" and "What's up with the tape on the bag?" and "Hey, he's got Mole Killer" threads got started?

- It seems like people who weren't into the concept the first couple of times are finding the show now that...
a) ABC is actually promoting it and letting the audience know the show is on.
b) There are celebrities.
c) It's got a decent timeslot.

(Oops, didn't mean to start another Instapoll - it just kinda happened.)

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-17-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "and great lead in"
to add to Bebo's list, it also has a GREAT lead-in with the Bachelorette.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-03, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Possible reasons"
That's true about having two forums... I guess maybe it FEELS quieter. I'm so used to having to scroll down through so many threads that it made me feel like it was really busy.

I kinda miss having to scroll through all the Bribs thread to get to the Love List...

I'm going with choice C for your pseudo-Instapoll. A lot of people hate the celebs.

The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-18-03, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Multiple forums"
I wasn;t vocal on the subject of multiple forums, because it seemed that all the "I don't wanna know" people were dominating the discussion, but YES it is killing the boards! When I do come to post something, I always have to double-check to make sure it's in the right forum, and then the discussions in the regular forum have to be carefully considered to not give anything away and then the spoilers forum is dull because you want to save all the good rhetoric for the forum where everyone can read it and blah blah baah.....

I say, ONE FORUM! Bridge the schism, and let's have some FUN like last year! If people don't wanna be spoiled, let them cover their ears and go LALALALA real loud-like.

Where's Lincoln when you really need him?

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-17-03, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
I'm glad it is doing well. It is such a cool game and I hope they continue it. Even if they don't go back to the Big Mole game, maybe they could do non-celeb versions of the mole that are abbreviated like this one, so the network does not have to make a 13 some odd week commitment?

Although I would rather see the larger format mole come back, that suggestion was just a possible comprimise if they did not want to do it at all.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-17-03, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
I think a full fledge Mole will be coming. Ratings are in the target demographic they want. Like always it will be a Summer show. In all actuality it probably isn't that expensive to produce compared to other shows.

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

OKCRay 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-19-03, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OKCRay Click to send private message to OKCRay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
You think maybe ABC is finally figuring it out? Good timeslot, good lead-in program, and PROMOTING... haven't we been saying that all along? I'm also liking the chances for the return of the Mole (The Real Deal), and if they stick to those basic three things that are making Celebrity Mole a hit, then it won't make any difference what time of year the show is aired. Someone on another thread said it'll take a long time to put new games together and scout out new locations, but since Mole 2 was filmed nearly two years ago, I think the producers had plenty of time to come up with new games and challenges, so all in all it's definitely encouraging.

Jeff321 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-18-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeff321 Click to send private message to Jeff321 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
I really don't mind the shortened version. Not only is it easier for the average viewer to keep track of all the players, since there are less of them, but it also gives us better odds when guessing who the mole is

I hope they bring back the longer version too, in the long run, we get more mole episodes that way

Pushie 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-19-03, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pushie Click to send private message to Pushie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings"
All we need is A. Cooper back and the traditional The Mole editing, and poof, I'll die a happy man to relive season 1.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •