The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 11186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-25-14, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
Regardless of how we feel about his partner...
Caleb was definitely a better than average personality and possibly worthy player (or at least surprising player). And definitely the better half of his chosen partnership.
However, his already short life was cut even shorter when he ended up on a fatal train accident.
Granted, his job insured that this end would be the most possible...nevertheless, rest in peace, Caleb Bankston.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston kidflash212 06-25-14 1
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston Estee 06-25-14 2
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston kingfish 06-25-14 3
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston PepeLePew13 06-25-14 4
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston michel2 06-25-14 5
   RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston kingfish 06-26-14 7
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston dabo 06-25-14 6
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston suzzee 06-30-14 8
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston personofinterest 07-02-14 9
 RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston PepeLePew13 12-18-14 10
   RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston Agman2 01-15-15 11
       Does Caleb make three? Aruba 01-18-15 12
           RE: Does Caleb make three? Agman2 01-18-15 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kidflash212 4273 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-25-14, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"

Rest In Peace.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 57016 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
He deserved better.

kingfish 18002 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
RIP Caleb.

Shocking way to go.

I liked Caleb. He was a pleasant personality, and a real counter balance for his partner.

PepeLePew13 25504 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
What horrible news. RIP, Caleb... I enjoyed watching you in your season.

More details on the accident:
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2014/06/jeffco_coroners_officials_rele.html#incart_m-rpt-2

michel2 539 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-25-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
I was in shock when I first heard the news. Caleb was truly a nice guy. May he rest in piece.

kingfish 18002 desperate attention whore postings

06-26-14, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
Or pieces, from what I read.

dabo 26655 desperate attention whore postings

06-25-14, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
Rest in peace, Caleb, and condolences to Colton and all of Caleb's family and friends.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/survivor-blood-vs-water-contestant-caleb-bankston-killed-in-train-accident-at-age-26-1040106.php

suzzee 5633 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-14, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
RIP Caleb, you were a very likeable young man.

I should be watched....closely.

personofinterest 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-02-14, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
This makes me sad. I really like Caleb as a contestant and it seems like the other cast members did as well.

RIP Caleb. Condolences to the family and friends.

PepeLePew13 25504 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-14, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"
Nice of Jiffy and the producers to decide that a few random shots of kids in the audience and the three audience plants to promote White Collar/Blue Collar/No Collar was more important than to memorialize Caleb's passing. All they needed was to spend thirty seconds or so in the same manner as they noted the passing of Jenn Lyon, for example.

Can't get in the way of making money, right?

Agman2 465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-15-15, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: R.I.P. Caleb Bankston"

well said Pepe, I couldn't agree more.

Aruba 2068 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-18-15, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Does Caleb make three?"
I know of Jenn Lyons and BB Anderson's passings. Has any other Alumni passed away?

I can't believe Rudy Boesch is still alive and kicking...the dude must be pushing 90 by now!

Agman2 465 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-15, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Does Caleb make three?"
Rudy is 86 but very much alive at this point.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •