The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ravind 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-30-14, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ravind Click to send private message to ravind Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Baylor and a buch of other survivor castawyas are up for Hottest reality tv star this year...

http://www.iliketovote.com/jsp/WAppServerPage.jsp?TransID=RVOTES00&VoteID=12153

I voted for Baylor and Morgan!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... Agman2 10-30-14 1
 RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... tribephyl 10-30-14 2
   RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... suzzee 12-01-14 3
       RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... michel2 12-07-14 5
 RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... michel2 12-07-14 4
   RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... kingfish 12-08-14 6
   RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... Aruba 12-20-14 7
       RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... Joe Gazillionaire 01-05-15 8
           RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV S... michel2 01-05-15 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 443 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-14, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Usually they have my name on that list!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 11172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-14, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Yea, me too. Wait... I wasn't? WTF!
I was promised to be on the list until I won... and I don't remember winning yet.

Sorry I hate to vote.

suzzee 5622 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-14, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
You two hotties have my vote(s).

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

michel2 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-14, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
...and you, Suzzee, have mine.

I'm not a teenage boy but I still like to be "corrupted".

12-07-14, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Do people actually consider that Baylor is hot? There were five woman that looked better than her in this season, and another five in the previous one.

kingfish 17982 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-14, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Amen.

Aruba 2060 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-20-14, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
I'm with you, Michel.

I'm not getting it either. Jaclyn, Kelley and Julie all blew her out of the water.

I would definitely classify Baylor as "cute"...and after several beers I may even upgrade her to "adorable."

But "hot?" I'm not seeing it. But like they say...Different strokes for different folks!

Joe Gazillionaire 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-05-15, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to send private message to Joe%20Gazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
At the Reunion show, Baylor was the hottest girl. She was a cheerleader and she's on that hottest poll, so some people out there feel the same way as I do. On Survivor when they're roughing it.....you wouldn't notice. Jaclyn looks dramatically better on the reunion show than during the season.

01-05-15, 05:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Baylor for Hottest Reality TV Star of 2014"
Maybe Baylor was the "hottest" girl at the Reunion because she was the ONLY girl. So she was both the hottest and the fugliest. The others were beautiful WOMEN.

PS. Did you see Kelly? Maybe not since that doofus of a host didn't talk to her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •