The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-14, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
So far my favorite moment this season was everyone's giddy joy at the RC when seeing/hearing about Lindsey quitting. Showing the HII clue to a player on the opposing tribe certainly shook things up.

1) SPENCER - "Two out of the game and I didn't have to do anything." LMAO. Gotta love this guy. This is the only player I'm really cheering for to make it to the end.

2) LJ - Didn't take him long to get a read on Tony...something no one on the Brawn tribe was able to do. Going into the merge with the HII puts him in very good position.

3) SARAH - If she plays her cards right, being a potential swing vote after the merge could serve her well. When Jeremiah mentioned the HII clue in their reward bag back on the Beauty tribe, I wonder why a light bulb didn't go on in Sarah's head as to why she wasn't aware of any clue with all the rewards Brawn won?? My radar would definitely have went up.

4) TRISH - You can dislike her as a person, but as a player she got what she wanted--BOTH Lindsey and Cliff out. Whereas Tony's deciding vote sealed Cliff's fate, Lindsey's exit was all Trish. That alone puts her in my top four this week.

5) JEREMIAH - Was dealt a blow when Tony showed him the clue and put the target on Jeremiah. To his credit he didn't freak out. Actually I give him props for realizing the clue was probably not applicable for Aparri. But had Alexis not pulled a "Kat" it would not have looked good for our male model.

6) TONY - I wanted to rank him higher for his sly move of showing the HII clue to Jeremiah. It's no surprise Tony wanted to put the target on the biggest challenge threat at Aparri. Of course there are those who will still try to convince me Jeremiah was targeted because of his inability to "adapt." *snort* Then Tony goes and screws it up with his "top five" celebration...what a meathead. Got a kick out of LJ's advice to not look into Morgan's eyes. Not to worry LJ...I doubt it's her eyes Tony would be starring at.

7) WOO - His win gave the match and reward to Solana which was a big deal because showing the HII clue to an opposing player created more scramble at Aparri. Also kudos for staying calm after losing BOTH Cliff and Lindsey.

8) MORGAN - When Jeremiah got the clue, the target went on him. With Alexis doing a copy-"Kat," the target switched to her. Morgan did well to keep her mouth shut and tag along with the majority voting bloc.

9) TASHA - Knowing you can't sit out the same player in consecutive challenges, Tasha should have jumped up as if she was shot out of a cannon to sit out the RC and save herself for the IC. As a result inept Kass had to participate in the IC. Come on folks...it's the IC! Oh that's right...Production probably told Aparri they needed to lose the IC and wanted Tasha to sit in place of a weaker challenge competitor. And what choice did they have? Either obey or leave? After all, it's right there in their contracts...right? *snort*

10) JEFRA - Different week, same assessment--Coattail Rider. Nothing more to say.

11) KASS - Usually the castaway on the bottom of my list is someone I distain. Not here; I don't even dislike Kass. She's just a waste of space this season.

BOOTED) ALEXIS - My eye candy for this season leaves with a tearful exit. But she only has herself to blame. She tried to employ Kat's strategy (needlessly overplaying the situation.) It failed for Kat last season; it worked no better for Alexis. Although I never gave her a chance to win, at the very least it would have been nice if she made the Jury so we could see her parading out all dolled up at every TC. Oh well, not to be.

QUITTER) LINDSEY - Hey Production/Casting...you REALLY SUCK!!! Hey Lindsey...you owe a BIG TIME apology to the tens of thousands who've applied and would give their right arm for the opportunity you were given. And what did you do? QUIT! SHAME ON YOU!!! Trish may have a horse mouth, but you are without question the other end of that animal.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... michel2 03-29-14 1
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... Aruba 04-01-14 2
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... kingfish 04-01-14 4
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... Aruba 04-01-14 5
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... michel2 04-01-14 7
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... Aruba 04-02-14 10
               RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... michel2 04-05-14 11
                   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... Aruba 04-06-14 13
                       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... michel2 04-06-14 14
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... kingfish 04-01-14 3
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... Aruba 04-01-14 6
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... kingfish 04-02-14 8
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... michel2 04-05-14 12
               RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... kingfish 04-06-14 15
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep.... dabo 04-02-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-29-14, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-14 AT 09:30 PM (EST)

It's strange that you liked that display of emotions at the RC. For me, it showed how players should not react in this game. Survivor is lot like poker so only dumb players show their hand like that. As for the idol clue, it was an example of overplaying your hand and it didn't shake things up for long.

1- Spencer: Now that he has gotten out of the luzer tribe, he is starting to look ahead, already a few steps in front of everyone.

2- Morgan: It's funny that Aruba didn't realize that Morgan was never a target. She would have been safe even last week because no one considered her a flip threat. Why? We weren't shown but she HAD to talk to the Brain trust to get inside their alliance. Again, it's funny that you think she kept her mouth shut just because she wasn't given airtime. Her smile after the votes were read told it all: She was thinking of LJ's reaction when he will see that his island girlfriend got the boot.

3- Sarah: Cliff's elimination was great for her because it showed that the Brawns weren't a solid group. However, she almost blew that good luck by showing everyone that she was elated with the result. I'd love to play poker against her! The "Top Five" scream from Tony really saved her from herself and now she is once more in the swing position that production gave her.

4- Jeremiah: Here's a lesson in adapting on Survivor: When something unexpected happens, stay calm and figure out your best course of actions. That's exactly what he did when he told Spencer it couldn't be a clue to their idol since they lost the reward. It became a moot point for everyone but Alexis... and you!

5- LJ: How lucky for LJ to realize that Tony wasn't trustworthy only AFTER putting his survivor life in his hands. That kind of dumb luck got everyone to admire his courage. As far as I know, courage has nothing to do with intelligence. He really did a good job in the challenge though, coming from behind to beat Spencer and Sarah.

6- Jefra: Again, Aruba missed a key component of this game: To ride coat tails you must gain someone's trust. That is far from being easy in this evil game and it took Jefra less than 2 days to do so with her new tribe.

7- Woo: He is probably made of Teflon because nothing sticks to Woo: He helps Cliff win a challenge after agreeing to throw it. He forgets that he is aligned with Trish and Tony and goes back to Uncle Cliffy, yet, when Cliff gets voted out, he is welcomed back into the alliance and promised a Final 5 spot! No one has been luckier than him this season.

8- Tasha: She is part of the Brain trust but she lets Spencer talk to the other players. That means she will also let them give him their votes.

9- Kass: Like Tasha, she stands back and lets Spencer do the leg work. Soon that attitude will be mistaken for lack on implication. BTW, Aruba, why say that it was a bad idea for Kass to be in the IC? Her tribe was in the lead after the physical portion of the challenge. She doesn't deserve any blame for that loss.

10- Tony: How can someone ruin a brilliant game so quickly? Simple: One starts believing that they cannot fail, that they are smarter than everybody else. Passing the clue to jeremiah was a great example of overplaying: It didn't take long for everyone but Alexis (and some poster that will remain unamed) to realize that Tony would have given the clue to Sarah if it was a real clue. Tony’s original plan was to hide that he was a huge schemer but now even Jefra sees through him. Like LJ said; Tony didn’t find the best way to make himself look trustworthy. When he screamed Top Five, Tony showed us that he was so excited with his new team that he forgot which game he was playing.

11- Trish: What a liar, saying she was worried about Lindsey when we saw that Jeff had to wake her up with the news. Sometimes players get into great position purely by luck and it irritates me to see that they think it means they are good players. One of my favorite moment in the episode was seeing that Trish was so delusional that she thought she should do the IC puzzle with Woo before LJ took her place.

Trish, as a player, stinks. As a person probably even more.

Booted - Alexis: If she wants to know why she was voted out, she should look at the images of the orgasm she had when she saw that LJ was safe.

Stupidly, she kept on saying they had to eliminate the flip threat when everyone was seeing her as that threat. Cute but dumb.

Quitter - Lindsey: She was right in saying that Trish and Tony made a major mistake and I applaud her for removing herself from a situation that was about to degenerate even if I wished she had punched that horse in the face. Of course, I wouldn't have wanted to see Trish get injured but...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-01-14, 06:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-14 AT 06:26 AM (EST)

Actually, with the exception of only a couple players, our lists are fairly similar, But our rationale...that's another story.

Showing reaction when an A-hole person leaves the game has nothing to do with being a good or bad game player. Using your poker example, I've watched many episodes of the World Series of Poker. I've seen great emotion when an A-hole, i.e. "Poker Brat" Phil Hellmuth or "Mike the Mouth" loses their final hand to get knocked out of the tournament. Just because players may smile or celebrate when one of these obnoxious people exit, it doesn't mean they will be unable to maintain a perfect poker face when dealt pocket aces. That's what we had when the castaways were told Lindsey quit the game.

And I shouldn't be surprised you criticize the joyful reaction some had upon hearing about Lindsey quitting or Alexis' "orgasmic" reaction pic, yet you seemed perfectly OK with Morgan's joyful reaction when Alexis was voted out. Not surprisingly, you change your opinions when it's a castaway YOU like.

While we're on the subject of your blowup doll...why of course Morgan proactively initiated the majority voting bloc as opposed to just following their lead. The only reason we have no concrete examples is simply because we just weren't SHOWN. LOL. Yet another example of using your "absence of evidence" in attempt to blow sunshine up the butt of one of your favorite players. And how does one rebute it...by having to disprove another negative??? Sakes Alive!

Sorry, but it's not just Alexis and I focusing on Tony showing the clue to Jeremiah. The Ep. 5 I watched put a decent amount of emphasis on the showing of the clue and the aftermath at Aparri. You see, I choose to base my episode list and opinions on what actually OCCURRED that episode, as opposed to situations one may assumed occurred because no evidence was shown. Hardly a "moot point" with the amount of air time we saw dedicated to this event in the past episode.

LJ was forced to rely on Tony in Ep. 4 because he was thrust into an unfavorable situation by no doing of his own being on the short end of a 5-2 random split after the tribal switch. Even though LJ, the victim of circumstance, needed Tony's vote so he could save his HII, the point I made is he is keenly aware of the shyster and liar Tony is.

The primary reason Woo is still in the game is because he attended only ONE TC. By no means am I putting Woo in Tom Westman or Terry Dietz's league, but the reason he only attended one TC is because he was instrumental in those team wins. It's quite simple; you win ICs, you don't go to TC. Being a big part of those IC victories is hardly "luck."

I agree, Trish is a phoney-baloney. Her fake concern for Lindsey's welfare was nauseating. But she knew what buttons to push to send Lindsey on her road to self-destruction, and it's exactly what she did as a player. Is she a "great" player? No. Is it a tactic I would personally use? No. But to serve her purpose, it was effective.

Reading Lindsey's exit interviews, it appears she earned the same PhD in Spinology with her comical justification for quitting. It was pure comedy not to mention disheartening when you consider some might actually buy-in to that rubbish.

I'm not a course betting man, nor am I a Vegas odds maker, but I wouldn't be so quick to give Lindsey the win in a physical altercation with Trish. It's not like Spencer vs. Cliff going into a fighting octagon.

Thank you for sharing one of your favorite moments (LJ taking Trish's place in the IC) with us. Since you mentioned moot points, your "favorite moment" is about as moot as it gets. It didn't matter whether Trish, LJ, or anyone else on that team solved the puzzle with Woo. The main reason Solana won the IC is because Tony was allowed to peek at Aparri's puzzle and shout out copycat instructions.

Sadly, if Production's heads weren't so far up their a$$es, they would realize they need to try to prevent that crap from happening.

kingfish 17025 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-14, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
I also suspect that that boney blowhard Trish might whip the blowhard Lindsey, although Lindsey did show some fight in the totem pole challenge.

However, if it came to a fight to the finish, I'd like to see Sarah break Trish into minor fragments.

I think we have to reluctantly agree that Tony is probably the most mentally agile opportunist on the island. Hard to believe that he can be so dopey yet so quick thinking.

04-01-14, 06:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
I also suspect that that boney blowhard Trish might whip the blowhard Lindsey, although Lindsey did show some fight in the
totem pole challenge.

I'd lean more toward the Pilates instructor over a hairdresser (and based on the rat's nest she has on her head, a bad one at that.)

Yes, Lindsey hung on for a while...but if I had Morgan's bobbies rubbing all over me, my fingernails would still be in that totem pole!

However, if it came to a fight to the finish, I'd like to see Sarah break Trish into minor fragments.

I wholeheartedly agree to THAT!

I think we have to reluctantly agree that Tony is probably the most mentally agile opportunist on the island. Hard to believe that he can be so dopey yet so quick thinking.

You're right. Tony is an obvious Survivor fan and it shows in the context of the game; but when it comes to sheer commonsense, he's really a meathead. It's a shame because he is someone I would really like to root for.

04-01-14, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
It's not because I "Like" Morgan more than Alexis. Truth be told, I liked Alexis more than Morgan before the season started. I think Morgan played an all-around better game than Alexis and this vote showed it.

Alexis and Sarah were dumb to show that they were happy with Cliff's removal because that was during a hand, at a time where players where still figuring out their next vote. Sarah and Alexis were given pocket aces and let the world know. Morgan's reaction came AFTER a unanimous vote when Alexis was leaving so that is much more like the moment when a hated player leaves. Big difference.

Are you kidding me about Trish being effective? You and I know that Cliff would have been loyal to Brawn until Final 6. Trish knew that Sarah, Tony and Woo would then have been willing to boot the big guy. An effective strategy would have been to boot LJ and throw the next challenge to save Sarah and boot Jefra. Branw makes the merge 6 strong and would have pagonged the three Brains, Morgan and Jeremiah easily. Now, Trish is merging at 5-6 and may have lost Sarah. The Cliff vote was a major mistake and the confrontation with Lindsey made it worse.

At Tribal Council, Sarah and Kass both said that ONE person was likely to flip and they both voted for Alexis. Jeremiah's name was only written by Alexis so that's why I wrote that Tony's idol trick became moot. Like I said: Why would Tony pick Jeremiah over Sarah if it was a real clue? I'd love to read your answer on that.

As for the IC, Tony only gave them the first number. LJ got the 2nd and 3rd on his own. I doubt that Trish would have been as good.

04-02-14, 06:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
We agree Jeremiah did the best he could to take the target off himself by stating it's the same clue the Beauty tribe got in its reward bag; but that was followed by a Spencer confessional saying flat out he didn't believe Jeremiah. So Jeremiah's explanation did not remove his target; it was Alexis taking a page out of Kat's playbook and overplaying the situation that saved Jeremiah and sealed her fate. At that point it was a piece of cake for Morgan to tag along with the majority and stay out of harm's way. To her credit she did just that.

You can't wait to read my answer why Tony would not give the clue to Sarah? You don't have to wait for long because that answer is silly easy.

Tony & Sarah have a secret blueblood alliance. And why is it "secret?" AHHHH...maybe because only Tony and Sarah know about it?! LOL. Seriously, if Tony gives the clue to Sarah...so much for the secret. Even a meathead like Tony is "smart" enough to realize that. Now thanks to his celebration that may be a moot point as well, but Tony's ridiculous "Top Five" celebration occurred AFTER the camp raid.

Also it's quite apparent Tony wants to Anti-Darwin any physical threat who may potentially outperform him in future challenges. In Tony's mind the biggest threat at Aparri was Jeremiah, so giving the clue to target Jeremiah was true to form in keeping with his strategy.

Not it's your turn to provide ME an answer. Where on God's Good Earth do you see Cliff's name even ONCE in my #2 post on this thread??? Who's talking about Cliff? Not me. Cliff was Anti-Darwined two weeks ago. It was LINDSEY I was talking about.

It was pure joy to see Lindsey exit the game and that's what I emphasized in my post. I didn't say Trish was effective in booting Cliff. Sure she had something to do with it, but I actually gave more of a nod to Tony as the one who sealed Cliff's fate.

But Lindsey's departure was all about Trish. All the spinning or absence of evidence in the world will not convince me someone else had more of a hand in Lindsey quitting.

We'll continue after tonight's merge episode...

04-05-14, 07:46 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
I missed this so let me get to it now before moving to this week's episode.
It wasn't a secret that Tony and sarah were on the same tribe so giving her the idol clue wouldn't have revealed anything new to anyone. Giving it to Jeremiah told everyone that it was a ruse. It took them a while but by TC they were sure Jeremiah wasn't flipping.

Bootiung Cliff was a major mistake and getting Lindsey to quit made it worse. If Kass hadn't been so dumb after the merge then Tony and Trish were doomed. Like I wrote she effectively removed Lindsey but that should have effectively ended her game. Don't tell me they knew someone would flip.

04-06-14, 05:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
Tony was counting on Sarah rejoining him (and the NuSolana) right after the Merge, so it would have been plain dumb to put the target on Sarah by showing her the clue. Remember this was BEFORE his ridiculous "Top Five" celebration.

Tony and Trish were counting on Sarah rejoining them at merge to give them the 6-5 advantage, making Cliff and Lindsey expendable. Again this was before the "Top Five" outburst. I won't tell you they knew someone would flip because I agree with you that they couldn't have known that.

But if Sarah hadn't been so "dumb" to toss away a potential F3 opportunity, they wouldn't have had to rely on Kass being so "dumb" giving Tony/Trish the numbers advantage back.

Two episodes ago I agreed with you when you criticized Trish for allowing emotion to control her game essentially jeopardizing her chances to win. But that was before Kass. I cringe at this thought...but a Trish/Kass F2 and it could shape up to be a Trish win. UGH!

One final note...Tony/Trish received a bigger break than the Kass flip. That was Jefra being "the other one." Although I personally enjoy the inept being targeted, from a game standpoint there's a reason that rarely happens. The best way for the minority alliance to get the numbers advantage is to recruit the low person on the totem pole from the other alliance promising him/her a higher position on the food chain. This would be Jefra--but they can kiss that option good-bye thanks to making her "the other one."

This now has all the makings for a classic Pagong scenario.

04-06-14, 01:32 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
>Tony was counting on Sarah rejoining
>him (and the NuSolana) right
>after the Merge, so it
>would have been plain dumb
>to put the target on
>Sarah by showing her the
>clue. Remember this was BEFORE
>his ridiculous "Top Five" celebration.

I get that. Everyone got that. It's BECAUSE the clue was worthless that it became obvious that Tony's plan was to put a target on someone. What I am saying: If the clue was real and was giving away the location of a true idol, Tony WOULD have given it to Sarah to protect her. It's because he didn't give it to her that it became evident it was a bogus clue.

>
>Tony and Trish were counting on
>Sarah rejoining them at merge
>to give them the 6-5
>advantage, making Cliff and Lindsey
>expendable. Again this was before
>the "Top Five" outburst. I
>won't tell you they knew
>someone would flip because I
>agree with you that they
>couldn't have known that.

But keeping Cliff and Lindsey and booting LJ would have been more effective. LJ and Jefra were flip risks themselves while Cliff was a team player. Throw the challenge to boot Jefra while protecting Sarah would have been ideal for Brawn.

>But if Sarah hadn't been so
>"dumb" to toss away a
>potential F3 opportunity, they wouldn't
>have had to rely on
>Kass being so "dumb" giving
>Tony/Trish the numbers advantage back.

Sarah wasn't dumb because the "top five" rallying cry was much more indicative of her position with New Solana than anything Tony tried to sell her. Kass' move is simply absurd. You can't count on absurd.

>Two episodes ago I agreed with
>you when you criticized Trish
>for allowing emotion to control
>her game essentially jeopardizing her
>chances to win. But that
>was before Kass. I cringe
>at this thought...but a Trish/Kass
>F2 and it could shape
>up to be a Trish
>win. UGH!

That' how I see it also.

>One final note...Tony/Trish received a bigger
>break than the Kass flip.
>That was Jefra being "the
>other one." Although I personally
>enjoy the inept being targeted,
>from a game standpoint there's
>a reason that rarely happens.
>The best way for the
>minority alliance to get the
>numbers advantage is to recruit
>the low person on the
>totem pole from the other
>alliance promising him/her a higher
>position on the food chain.
>This would be Jefra--but they
>can kiss that option good-bye
>thanks to making her "the
>other one."

That's how I see it also. The "Other One" should have been Trish.

>This now has all the makings
>for a classic Pagong scenario.

Except for the special idol.

04-01-14, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
Very interesting and a lot of apt points you make. I regret that Alexis had to go too, and I appreciate that you put up your thoughts.

However Kass did give us the "We're the Crap for Brains tribe", she did play a pivotal role in the J'tia boot, and she gets a reasonable number of interesting confessionals, so she has had her contributions. Not a "Waste of Space", but more of a "not yet controversial player".

She is being shown as flying beneath the radar, but it could an advantage for her It has been for others.

04-01-14, 06:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
After further review I probably should have removed the words "this season" under Kass. Ever since tribal switch she has been a waste, but back when the game started as three tribes she had her moments. Actually if you look at my earlier lists I did have her ranked higher.

Although being the swing vote in the J'Tia boot was more a matter of circumstance for her. Being pathetically inept will be without question an advantage for her. And yes, that has worked for others.

Thanks so much for chiming in. It's a change of pace from rattling Michel's chains. LOL. Hey, Michel...you know you're my main man!!!

04-02-14, 02:59 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
I'm in. Tag teaming on Michel's cage rattling is well worth the ink.

04-05-14, 07:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
Ink?

04-06-14, 02:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
Pixels?

dabo 26020 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-14, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 5"
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-14 AT 04:22 PM (EST)

01. Spencer (02). Smart to keep Jeremiah around for a possible shield while ousting Alexis who was of little value to him going forward.

02. L.J. (01). Voiced the Tony awareness most of them should be developing.

03. Tasha (03).

04. Woo (04). Recovered well from the blindside.

05. Morgan (06). Somehow her name never came up.

06. Sarah (07).

07. Jefra (08).

08. Jeremiah (09).

09. Kass (05). Pretty much glided into the purple zone this time.

10. Tony (11). There's a big difference between clever and smart, and Tony just isn't playing very smart. But at least he's kind of fun to watch and point/snicker.

11. Trish (12). Just because a dog is down that don't mean you got to kick it. But she did. Shame, I liked her at first, but she has earned her bottomfeeder award.

Good-bye Alexis (10), someone had to go and she did her part in making certain it would be herself or Jeremiah or Morgan.

Good-bye Lindsey (13), disappointing run, but a (rare) very respectable reason to quit.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •