The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-14-14, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
For years you all now how appropriately critical I've been of the idiots and morons casted for Reality TV. Perhaps Production may finally be seeing it my way, because clearly that RC was setup in hopes that no castaways will be able to reproduce...

1) SPENCER - If not for his youthful appearance I would never believe he's only 21. Individually he stood out in both challenges only to end up on the losing ends. He played it as well as anyone could in his situation and was rewarded accordingly. Should he get separated from Tasha and Kass after the imminent tribal switch we'll never know if he'd make good on his promise to remain loyal to both.

2) LJ - Continues to impress in the challenges. Is right on the money with his narrative about the A-typical female beauties. Right now in a great position--but who knows after the switch.

3) & 4) - TASHA & KASS - I'll group them together this week for making the right decision. Yes it was their initial bonehead decision to keep J'Tia that put the Brain tribe in their predicament. But a big part of Survivor is learning from your mistakes and not making them again. Kudos to both for getting it right this time.

5) SARAH - Although Tony may feel he's pulled the wool over Sarah's eyes, I see Sarah in a much better position creating a bond with Woo and Trish. It gives Sarah more options should "Cops-R-Us" split after the switch.

6) JEREMIAH - Kicked butt in the IC. Looks like he's lost any chance he may have had with plastic boobies. Fret not, young man. There's a lot more silicone out there, and contrary to what sore-loser Morgan said, you're a good-looking dude.

7) TONY - Light episode for him. Even if you need to make a deal with the Devil, when Jeff says, "Drop your buffs," you better hope you and Sarah stay on the same tribe.

8) WOO - For his sake I hope he can play the game better than he can throw a challenge. I doubt it which is a shame because he seems like a decent guy you would want to root for.

9) CLIFF - Can't really give him major props for excelling in the shooting portion of the challenge for obvious reason. Had no idea how close he came to exiting the game. Probably doesn't matter all that much because wherever he ends up the ADS will apply.

10) ALEXIS - My statement from last week needs repeating-One smart play does not a smart person make. LOL Alexis' ignorance of the reproduction process in animals may provide a clue why teenage pregnancy is STILL an issue in today's society...especially among beautiful girls. But she's still so damn cute!

11) TRISH - At this early stage of the season, she's become a non-entity in the game. Potentially could ride coattails to advance further in the season.

12) JEFRA - Her looks may allow her to ride coattails longer than Trish...but then again, maybe not.

13) MORGAN - Hey Blowup Doll...would you like some cheese to go with your "whine?" OMG, shut up already. Your delusional gay alliance mate is gone. Get over it and move on.

14) LYNDSY - Nothing doing this episode. That's Ok. Less is good with this joke of a castaway.

BOOTED) J'TIA - Could someone PLEASE tell me what the hell went on with that whole flag placement on the mat sequence??? The worst challenge performances I've ever seen from anyone in any episode of Survivor. Production/Casting laid another egg. No surprise there--they've laid more eggs than the chickens the Solana tribe won. Although I must admit she did take the high road with her parting words.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 03-15-14 1
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 03-15-14 2
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 03-15-14 3
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 03-16-14 4
               RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 03-16-14 5
                   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 03-16-14 6
                       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 03-16-14 7
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... personofinterest 03-18-14 8
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... dabo 03-19-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-14, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-14 AT 04:20 PM (EST)

1- Spencer: Now that Spencer has been given a chance to play, I expect that he will show us an awesome game. The kid that was relegated to the bottom by his tribe mates has found a way out and he never gave up. Being alone showed how valuable it could be last season when those without loved ones took over the game. Likewise, Spencer could use his lack of allies to get on the good side of people that need a vote.

2- Tony: He didn’t wait for the swap to turn the game around, finding a way into the main alliance with some well chosen words and some big lies. Like Hantz, the seed he planted in Sarah's mind is paying off but, contrary to Hantz, he hasn’t ruffled any feathers yet. Of course, it helps that, unlike Foa Foa, Aparri hasn’t gone to Tribal Council yet. Despite his lies, he is being much more diplomatic than the tankerer ever was or even could be. It will be hard for him to hide his desire to drag people’s dreams through the mud because, at some point, he will have to get his hands dirty if only to satisfy his ego.

3- Morgan: She’s been the outsider from the very start yet she thought of a way to get out of another jam throwing Jeremiah under the bus before he realized he had to do some damage control. She often sounds petty but let's not forget that her tribe ostracized her immediately. And by the way, Aruba, judging by the way they move; they are real and they are spectacular!

4- Sarah: Not only is she falling hook, line and sinker for Tony’s lies, she is also doing his dirty work, she failed at failing. She should have known that Woo had no good reason to eliminate Cliff especially right before a swap because Cliff isn't a threat to him. Now, imagine if Sarah winds up with Woo and Cliff as the only Brawns on the new tribe. It could be her downfall.

5- LJ: He is getting the good guy edit but he doesn't seem to have any idea on how this game works on a strategic level. He's had close to two weeks to repair his conflict with Morgan but it seems he hasn't even talked to her yet. If she turns around and gets him voted out, it won't be because of any Anti-Darwin syndrome, it will actually be because she will have adapted to the game's demands while he just went along for the ride ... The ride to extinction that got so many strong but dumb guys. It's as if, like Aruba, he thinks that players should be rewarded with the million just for being good in challenges!

6- Woo: He had absolutely nothing to gain by voting Cliff out. Sarah should have known that. Woo did the right thing by going quickly for the deep buoys, giving the basketball player a chance to shoot. Like many, I enjoy seeing Woo but he seems like a simple team player, saying that it would be nice if one of them won. That game has worked in the past but I prefer the players that go for the win.

7- Tasha: She wanted to be the leader of a tribe and she has, but Sarah’s confessional told us that the Green tribe was pathetic so we can ask what has she accomplished. Being called a pendulum isn’t very positive. Now that she will need a loyal soldier by her side she may very well regret J’Tia’s departure, especially considering she would have been a good shield. I'm glad that Spencer was saved but, for Tasha, that was a dumb decision.

8- Cliff: I wonder if he ever found out before the episode aired that they were trying to throw that challenge. If he sensed something was wrong, he could turn quickly against Sarah or Trish. Woo could very well tell him about the plan, especially if the swap puts these three together again. As for the ADS, Dinosaurs were big and strong also.

9- Alexis: The stereotypical cute but dumb girl isn’t the Blonde of the tribe. When she asked if chicken could function without a brain it made me say: "You certainly have been doing well without one." Still, by having LJ’s ear and having 3 allies that count for as many shields, Alexis isn't in danger and should continue to make us laugh at her along the way.

10- Kass: I found it strange to hear Kass describe Tasha as a pendulum when Kass herself has swung from one leader to the next, going from David to Garrett to Tasha. Vecepia won by switching from one power player to the next with great skill but for Kass it seems more like luck. She made a dumb decision because J’Tia would have been more loyal. Anyone who's watched this show had to figure that Jeff was about to throw them a curve ball.

11- Jefra: Now that things were going well for Solana, Jefra went back to doing what she does best: Set Decoration.

12- Jeremiah: Let me get this right: He had been sitting between two alliances, but he wasn't prepared for Morgan's reaction. He simply had to be ready to do some damage control and talk to Morgan before she threw him under the bus. He better hope the swap doesn't put him onher tribe.

13- Lindsey: She doesn’t matter anymore, being seen only as Cliff’s fan. At least, contrary to Trish, she wasn't part of Sarah's stupid plan.

14- Trish: Maybe we can understand Sarah for wanting to go after Cliff since she felt threatened but what can we say for Trish simply going along? The only reason she had for doing so was gaining Sarah's trust but she could have gained major points with Cliff if she had warned him. With Woo and Lindsey, those four could have easily taken control away from the two cops.

Booted: J-catastrophy-Tia was entertaining in her own stupid way. Posters compared her to Scout as for challenge inabilities but, for me, the best comparison is Crystal in Gabon. Like J'Tia, the former Olympian should have been good in challenges but she was simply horrible.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-15-14, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
Morgan was immediately ostracized by the entire Solana tribe???
Sorry, but not the way I saw it.

LJ individually was forced to chose one of the Beauties by no choice of his own, but by a twist introduced to the castaways in the opening minutes.

Trish was "ostracized" in the same manner on the Brawn tribe. Here lies the difference. Trish chose NOT to hold a grudge and decided on the extra bag of rice instead of the self-centered choice of looking for the HII for herself. Her tribe was appreciative and to her credit no longer an "outsider."

Morgan chose to hold a grudge and go for the HII. Not only was she too damn dumb to find it, she fooled no one on her tribe. Simply put, she made her own bed.

Oh, and congratulations for scoring points with Morgan. There's NOOOOO doubt she'd "agree" with you that they're real and be appreciative of the "observation." Hey, maybe you'll have better luck than Jeremiah! LMAO

AH, Michel...doing what you do best...putting words I other people's mouths. I NEVER said winning challenges is the be all and end all of Survivor and a player should win a million JUST for being good in challenges. I will always contend it's a MAJOR part of taking matters into you own hands and controlling your OWN fate as opposed to needing good 'ole fashioned dumb a$$ luck to win a million.

And while we are talking about LJ, it is hardly JUST doing well in challenges. May I remind you he also found the HII WITHOUT a clue...that sure scores points in my book when discussing who deserves a million. Contrary to the object of your affection who was unable to find that same idol WITH the clue.

I haven't read any posts comparing J'Tia's challenge ineptness to Scout, but what a ridiculous analogy! Scout was 60 when she played in Vanuatu as a cancer survivor and coming off a total knee replacement. J'Tia at 31 should be in her prime.

As for Crystal in Gabon...you need not look any further than pics of her as an Olympian vs. pics as a Survivor. Allow me to sum up the difference with three letters--"PED." I will not get into a length discussion on this thread, but as a former intercollegiate and semi-pro athlete, I KNOW what I see with an "educated" eye...and let's just leave it at that.

03-15-14, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-14 AT 08:32 PM (EST)

I'm sorry but Trish was just as much an outsider until Tony aligned with her. That had NOTHING to do with the choice of rice. Therefore, the difference between Trish and Morgan is mostly that Tony is better at this game than Brice was.

The Scout comparison comes from the Robhasawebsite discussion board where I have a weekly blog. Maybe you'd like to join the fun. There are no source spoilers there.

http://robhasawebsite.com/

I may have put words in your mouth but your continuous reference to a supposed Anti-Darwin Syndrome tells me that you think people don't have the "right" to eliminate the good athletes, that the winner should be the strongest.

ETA: Too bad you cannot appreciate a great pair.

03-16-14, 09:49 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
AH, no...I'M sorry. But Trish's decision to think about the tribe first over just HER own welfare weighed MUCH more heavier in her not being regarded as an outsider than however you wish to spin whatever Tony did or said. One needs not go any further than the "thank you's" and genuine heartfelt appreciation she received when the Brawn tribe joined Trish at camp on Day One upon finding out about her unselfish decision. But spin it as you wish.

I'll have to check out that link...as long as there's definitely NO spoiler information there. We already have too many "smarty pants" on these Boards who acquire spoiler information then post in the Fanatic or Basher forums so they may come off as Survivor Prophets. LOL

Michel, Michel, Michel...putting words in my mouth AGAIN! When did I ever say I didn't like a nice pair???

03-16-14, 01:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-14 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Of course the tribe thanked her for being so stupid as to think of them instead of herself, BUT the original alliance was still Cliff, Woo, Sarah and Lindsey. That isn't spin, that is fact.

ETA: As for the site, it's Rob Cesternino's and he doesn't do spoilers. In fact, if you come over, you could help me with this poster who is convinced that I only like the strong, athletic players. How funny is that?!

03-16-14, 02:42 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"

ETA: As for the site, it's Rob Cesternino's and he doesn't do spoilers. In fact, if you come over, you could help me with this poster who is convinced that I only like the strong, athletic players. How funny is that?!

I opened the site and "Sweet Mother of Mercy" it's got more links than weak inept applicants in the CBS Casting department! LOL

Seriously, if you can navigate me to the Message Board I'll help you out. What a delusional poster...what's his name? Brice???

03-16-14, 03:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
Here's the links to the Survivor discussion threads:

http://robhasawebsite.com/category/survivor/

We are 6 bloggers. I analyse the edit, Sarah looks at the CBS insider clips, Dan looks at the strategy aspect, Nick is a fun basher, Scott looks for links between pop culture and the episodes while Josh looks at each player's opportunities.

Rob does daily podcasts including one right after the show with Stephen Fishback where they take a look back at the episode. They all get many comments and I'm sure you'll have fun readng some of them.

personofinterest 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-18-14, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
1. Spencer: Major props for keeping his team in both challenges. He also stayed calm (mostly) and stressed his points very well. I don't know how he was able to control himself after those losses.

2. Woo: He stays up here because I just like him. I am a little worried that we really haven't had any confessionals about his strategy. He probably doesn't have a strategy, but I still like him.

3. Cliff: He may have been getting a clue at that poor challenge performance from his team. Doubt it, but I still like him.

4. Sarah: Drops down a little for that whole let's throw the challenge thing, but she should have a chance this week to prove herself on a new tribe.

5. LJ: Also stayed calm. He probably isn't usually the most intelligent in his circle, but he seems so much sharper than anyone else on his tribe.

6. Tasha: Surprised she didn't just smack J'Tia after that first challenge.

7. Tony: Not much from him this week, but he still entertains me. And for some reason he has Sarah doing his bidding.

8. Kass: A few good sound bites.

9. Trish: Smart to go along to get along. I didn't think she had it in her.

10. Morgan: I kind of like how she called out Jeremiah and at least gave the others something to think about.

11. Jeremiah: Need to see more of him (literally and figuratively).

12. Alexis: She is in college everyone! Hopefully not agricultural science, or, well ... anything.

13. Jefra: Not seeing much from her, and so far I am OK with that.

14. Lindsey: I haven't warmed up to her at all.

Bye J'Tia. I did find you entertaining in a sad sort of way.

dabo 25899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-14, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 3"
Ak, meant to get around to this sooner. I seem to be behind on everything this year.

01. Spencer (01).

02. L.J. (02).

03. Woo (09).

04. Tasha (03).

05. Trish (08).

06. Kass (11).

07. Morgan (12).

08. Jeremiah (07).

09. Sarah (06).

10. Jefra (04).

11. Alexis (05).

12. Cliff (10).

13. Tony (14).

14. Lindsey (13).

So long, J'Tia.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •