The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10441 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-01-14, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
C'mon, I know you have an opinion about these brawny, brainy and beautiful folks. Go ahead, make a list of who you like, who you love and who you loathe.
(Or use whatever method of differentiating you prefer.)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ep1. tribephyl 03-01-14 1
 RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List Aruba 03-02-14 2
 RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List michel2 03-02-14 3
   RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List Aruba 03-02-14 4
       RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List michel2 03-02-14 5
           RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List tribephyl 03-03-14 6
               RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List michel2 03-03-14 7
           RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List Aruba 03-03-14 8
               RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List michel2 03-03-14 9
                   RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List Aruba 03-04-14 12
                       RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List michel2 03-04-14 13
                           RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List Aruba 03-05-14 14
 RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List dabo 03-04-14 10
 RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List personofinterest 03-04-14 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-01-14, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ep1. "
Overall, I have to say I like a predominant number of the castmates this season.
As tribes, I Love Solana, Like Aparri and Loathe Luzon.

Love:
Cliff - He is certainly likeable, as many of his tribemates have expressed 'love' for him. (That will be his undoing though. No one wants to sit next to an ultra-rich, physically able, smart and saavy, nice guy at the end.
LJ - The best thing about Solana. Level headed, self-depricating, constantly strategizing, socially aware. If there's a downfall, it's his distrust of hotties. (Plus, he's just my type.)
Morgan - Yup, she's hot. Perhaps LJ is correct in assuming she is more dangerous that either Alexis or Jefra. While Morgan doesn't appear to have enemies, she is certainly laying the groundwork for rebellion.
Tasha - Without a doubt, the only triple-threat on Luzon.
Trish - Old gal with moxie. Reminds me of family members of mine.

Like:
Alexis - She hasn't added much to this season yet but as an extra vote, I think her thoughts will be for the good of the tribe. She won't win though.
Jefra - I have a feeling that in real life, Jefra is a lot more than she's giving on the show. JP has called Morgan a fish out of water. I think that distinction belongs to Jefra.
Kass - Greater than the sum of her parts.
Sarah - Triple threat galore. But her relationship with Tony will probably be her undoing.
Spencer - Arrogant, cocky, delusional. BUT he hasn't gone on the attack yet. So he seems to be missing something.
David - Nowhere near as obnoxious as I had believed he would be. Perhaps a bit dumber than predicted but wasn't loathable for me.
Woo - Yeah, he's nice. Yeah, he's physical. But 'Fabios' don't stay in the like column for long.

Loathe:
Brice - Ick. Humor-points aside. He is an eyerolling gossip-hen, horrible at challenges and even worse at keeping his mouth shut.
Garrett - Huge turn around for me with this guy. I loathed him before the season aired. I loved him in the first episode but by the 2nd half I was ready to vote him out myself. Why would you go on Survivor and not want to play Survivor. Scumbag.
JTia - Hantz-worthy antics are completely loathable.
Lindsey - Laziness has no place in this game. If your tribe is noticing (and vocalizing) you can be assured you are not pulling your weight. Step it up, girl.
Tony - What a friggen mook. A further continuation of the stereotype.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-02-14, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Not sure how long I'll watch. No returning players, so that's a great start. Even though all new faces, when it comes to Production it's as the saying goes..."the more things change, the more it stays the same." OMG does CBS Casting SUCK!

1) LJ - Well at least they got this one right. This guy could have been casted on any of the three tribes. Kicked butt in the second IC. My only fear here is falling victim to the Anti-Darwin Syndrome. If LJ doesn't make it to the endgame, it's doubtful I watch the entire season.

2) TRISH - Good choice going with the extra bag of rice. Trish further verifies the bona fide fact that the greatest divide still in Reality TV is age without a close second. Too bad she's on the early warpath with A-Hole Lindsey. Survivor should just setup a fighting octagon where they can settle the score early on. Although Trish is the oldest, I'll put my money on a Pilates Instructor over a Hairdresser.

3) SARAH - I love this girl...well not "love" as in marriage material; she'd be a DREAM to have as a female drinking buddy. For those who realize the name of the show is STILL "Survivor" how can you not like someone who thinks it's great "getting paid to punch someone in the face." And the way she bleed all over the puzzle pieces to bring her team to victory encompasses what "Survivor" should REALLY be about.

4) SPENCER - For a 21-year old he's got a good finger on the pulse of this game. Decent player; wrong tribe. Unfortunately in a bad position now. If he can somehow make it to tribal switch or even the merge I like his chances to go far in the game.

5) CLIFF - I'm so glad he resides in my home state, because if Tony was the sole NJ representative, I'd be really bummed. Clearly a physical threat AND likable to boot. Sadly that means one thing--sorry to have to hear it twice already on this list, but can we all say--Anti-Darwin Snydrone victim?

6) WOO - I'm digging this dude. Like the bonding session between Cliff/Woo. Solely from an ethnic standpoint could this be another Earl/Yauman alliance happening? If so, I hope they advance as far as that duo did in Fiji.

7) TONY - Extremely heads-up to know to look for the clue in the basket and follow the clue correctly to find the idol. Solid in the challenges and "spyshack" was pure comic relief in the Premier. For all those reasons he should be easily in my top three. So why not? Truth be told, he's "nails on the chalkboard" annoying and his make-out session with the idol was even more over the top than Candace in Cook Island swapping spit with some dude she just met days ago and Ozzy/Amanda prompting Penner to suggest they get a room.

8) ALEXAS - Not sure about her other than the fact I find her extremely attractive. Other than LJ saying she's "cute" can't remember much about her in the Premier.

9) JEFRA - Ditto with her about not getting much information about her in the Premier. But I ranked her lower than Alexas because of the preview with her wailing over the adverse conditions/weather in the game.

10) KASS - Early nominee for the DAL (Dumb-A$$ Luck) award this season. This is EXACTLY why I do not like more than two tribes with fewer castaways per tribe to start the game. Case in point--Kass is completely out of the loop with the first vote and for no other reason than "dumb a$$ luck" FALLS into the favorable swing vote position because only five remain on a pathetic tribe. It's different to luckily fall into that position in the middle of the game...but it shouldn't be in the first episode.

11) JEREMIAH - In LJ we have a great-looking guy who thinks with his bigger head. In Jeremiah we have a great-looking guy who thinks with his "little" head. This dude should get eaten alive...and deservingly so.

12) TASHA - I have high hopes she'll move up my list, but have to put her here on the basis of the first episode. OK, so she can't play "her" game right from the gate. You don't have to get on your soapbox and whine and cry over it! You've got 35+ days to play "your" game. If Garrett wants to put himself at risk by forcing "his" game on everyone---LET HIM DO IT! I hope this is not a prelude to a weekly Tasha waterworks scenario.

13) MORGAN - Unless you have a prearranged agreement with the other two to look for the idol, you're an idiot to forfeit the extra rice for your tribe. Even if you can correctly decipher the clue and find the idol, it's just a matter of time before others will clue your tribemates about the choice you made. I guess there's a reason why she wasn't considered for the "brains" tribe.

14) BRICE - Whoever casted Brice as a "beauty" must have coveted Mr. Potatohead as their favorite toy growing up. But forget the physical appearance, this guy is annoying as all hell. He does show signs as knowing how to play the game...but more signs of perhaps playing the game too hard, too fast.

15) LYNDSEY - Totally abrasive. She's lazy too. That's two strikes against here right from the get go. Her bucktooth mocking imitation of Trish wasn't even funny. She's a waste...be gone soon.

16) J'TIA - Did I ever think I would never see "N'oinka" from Nicaragua again? Not with this Production crew. Refer to my Love/Loathe lists from that season on Na'onka and ditto it for J'Tia.

BOOTED) GARRETT - Like Morgan, I criticize him for choosing the idol for the same reason even though the second bag would have ended up on the fire as well--but clearly he wouldn't have known it at the time. I don't care what supposed score he got on what supposed test, this idiot is a total bonehead.

BOOTED) DAVID - I'm all for being a visionary and making long term plans--But targeting a player within the first few minutes of the game because he'd be tough to beat at FTC is WAAAAY beyond premature. Not to make any excuses for him, he didn't have a shot on that pathetic tribe.

michel2 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-02-14, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
LAST EDITED ON 03-02-14 AT 05:02 PM (EST)

This was a pretty good start to the season. It had more surprises in the first two episodes than Blood vs Water had before Final6.

1- Spencer: I think this guy has what it takes to play an awesome game even if he is at the bottom. He corresctly identified everyone's mistakes and should be safe now until a swap. I see him as this season's Malcolm and thinks he will show that he is even smarter when it comes to the end game.

2- Morgan: She showed quick thinking about the choice she had to make, fooling everyone that those were provisions she picked. She's also found allies in Brice and Jeremiah so, from weakest, she now has a chance to be on top.

3- Sarah: From her introduction video, I thought she'd be boring but she was quite fun. She is in a great position on her tribe which, after being picked as leader, shows she has great social skills.

4- Brice: The guy using purple pants as part of his strategy is the true mastermind this season. I think it will be fun following him along as he schemes his way to the top...until he runs into Spencer.

5- Tony: I really enjoyed Tony's antics. I'm not sure if he is smart in his dumbness or dumb in his smartness but I feel we have a new Judd, a guy that will be good for laughs in every episode.

6- Alexis: If flirting is only part of her strategy, she will stay close to the top. If it's her only strategy, she will get the boot before I can bring her down. For now, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt because she had a very good premiere...and she is cute!

7- Cliff: Everyone loves Cliff but he is the perfect example of the difference between being sociable and having a social game. He never showed us that he can use that likability to direct the vote to suit his game. When he gets voted out, it won't be because of a supposed Anti-Darwin Syndrome, it will be because he doesn't know how to play the game.

8- Lindsey: I absolutely loved her imitation. She perfectly captured the woman from Boston. I hope she continues to bring the laughs.

9- Woo: He's a fun guy and could prove to be a valuable asset but will he ever play the game?

10- Jefra: When you don't drink a lot of water, you tend to urinate a lot less. I'd think everyone would know that. There are a few more important things to talk about in this game. I have a feeling that Survivor will prove too tough for her.

11- LJ: He's proving to be quite a useful tool. The guy wins challenges for you, builds you a fire and doesn't even think of building an alliance. The perfect dumbass to keep around until the game really starts.

12- Jeremiah: My pre-season pick turned out to be another perfect tool. Unless he has a secret alliance with LJ, this guy will give the game to Brice and Morgan.

13- Tasha: Her need to strategize turned a despearate situation into a hopeless one. Way to go, dumbass! If she was smart, she would have aligned with Spencer and Kass but kept Garrett as their tool. Spencer would have been happy to vote him out if he hadn't helped them win a few challenges.

14- Kass: Let me get this straight: She says she is more ruthless and cunning than 95% of the population yet she tells J'Tia directly that she is voting for her...twice! Too much honesty isn't good in Survivor so she has no game...unless that was the plan: Start by being completely honest then start lying left and right. No, she isn't that smart.

15- Trish: She's another one that doesn't understand the social game but this one is't even likable. A clear choice for first boot, let's hope the tribe is smart enough to carry it out correctly.

16- J'Tia: Like Na'Onka, having a name with an apostrophe means that you will be a catastrophy. It's incredible that she is still in the game. I was astounded that she didn't show the same integrity we saw from Tina in the Outback or Danielle in Panama. That loss was entirely on her so she should have told her tribe that no one else deserved to go home. The good thing about her staying in the game is that now she will have to suffer for her action of throwing away the rice. I certainly hope she doesn't complain about being hungry.

Booted - Garret: His plan to stay together is a completely valid form of strategy. It was a lot like Boston Rob's buddy system that worked so well in RI. He should have realized that he had to drop the idea though when Tasha showed that she was dumb enough to want to save J'Tia.

Booted - Samson: Never has a first boot filled me with so much joy. Everyone was shocked that he picked Garrett but that's what this dumbass does with his teams: Get rid of all the best players. He did it with the Montréal Expos, the Miami Marlins and now the Luzon Luzers.

03-02-14, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Hey Michel...how are ya?

We are definitely on the same page with Spencer. I hope he goes far. If/when LJ goes Spencer may be the only reason I continue watching.

A tad bit too critical of LJ were you? Hey, if it's episode 3 or 4 and he still is not trying to play the game, then I'd agree with you. But it's only episode one for crying out loud. First and foremost is to get in a survival mode and LJ accomplished that better than anyone could have, i.e. start fire, build shelter, strong in challenges to get food or ways to acquire food. And for that he's a "tool?"

Unfortunately for him he gets dropped in an unfavorable situation. Starting off the game on a tribe of ONLY three guys and three girls...where one of the guys is so gay he makes Johnny Weir look straight. For all intensive purposes the Brains tribe is 4 - 2, and where you're one of the two with a guy who folds like a cheap suit at the first sight of cleavage...unfavorable indeed. If Brice goes the direction I predict it essentially gives a free pass to the Beauty women up to tribal switch.

If/when Cliff gets voted out, let's see and hear what goes on leading up to his boot. If he is eliminated in a similar fashion as Garrett then I will wholeheartedly agree that he got eliminated for being a dumba$$. But if leading up to his boot we hear such comments like, "The guy's a physical threat who may dominate challenges," "I'll never be able to beat him," or "Let's get the strong/solid player out," etc., etc, then it would have EVERYTHING to do with the Anti-Darwin Syndrome.

Yes Morgan was quick to react to put a band-aid on the situation, but my point is she should have never been in that situation to start with. What's going to happen when someone from the Brawn tribe spills the beans about the choice she made for herself and passed up for them? Everyone will assume she has the HII (which she doesn't) and when they attempt to smoke it out at TC, she's a goner.

OK, you know I have a soft spot for the oldest in the season, hence I admit being guilty of ranking Trish too high. But Lindsey is just plain obnoxious and lazy to boot. I could never like a person like that.

Hey, good call on David with the Montreal Expos. I forgot about that...although I do understand why you didn't. LOL

Well I guess that should be more than enough material to begin our seasonal banter.

03-02-14, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Talking about LJ, don't forget that this wasn't a 2 hour premiere but really two episodes mashed together. LJ has had 6 days to form alliances but we heard nothing from him. The editors may have chosen to ignore his game but that is just as damning as if he did nothing because it would mean that what he did won't count in the end. Like I said, for now, he made fire for the tribe, saved them from TC but hasn't done anything for himself yet. That's the definition of a tool.

I believe Cliff will be voted out because he is a likable person that won't have created a good enough situation for himself. Even if one person says that he could win challenges, you and I and most of the players know that Survivor challenges are so varied, not to say idiotic, that Cliff would never be a threat to win 'em all. Therefore there wouldn't be a need to vote him out because of his physical skills.

By the time the tribes swap the players will have many more pressing concerns than what Morgan did on Day 1. That quick thinking was strictly for the first Tribal Council. She had to avoid being booted immediately if Solana had gone to that TC. As it stands, she will have had 9 days to get to know everyone before she possibly faces the first vote. That's plenty of time to form alliances, to find that idol and to explain what she had to do.

03-03-14, 01:43 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Nameskes aside...Talking about LJ, don't forget that this wasn't a 2 hour premiere but really two episodes mashed together. LJ has had 6 days to form alliances but we heard nothing from him. The editors may have chosen to ignore his game but that is just as damning as if he did nothing because it would mean that what he did won't count in the end. Like I said, for now, he made fire for the tribe, saved them from TC but hasn't done anything for himself yet. That's the definition of a tool.

Being an actually usable tool for the tribe is one of the things I love about characters like LJ. Being resourceful and social, providing and provending for tribemates is a major win. Probably a personal win, but it's a win I could live with for sure.

I guarantee LJ has ZERO chance of making it to F2. I can even guarantee that LJ is one of the 2 vote receivers at the next TC.
If he goes home, I dunno. But things are leading towards very likely.
I hope that is not true but my gut is a pretty reliable thermometer and the temperature reads LJ is outta here.
(It's the supposed narrator thing that's throwing me for a loop.)

Why do all the hot guys get targeted early, that's MY question?

03-03-14, 05:44 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
There are certainly things to like about LJ but I would have liked to see him doing more than fixating on Morgan.

I really don't see him as a narrator. He had one confessional that went: "We arrived in camp and Morgan was nowhere to be seen." That's it. OK, he used the pronoun "we" like narrators do but it was all about Morgan, not the tribe. Alexis narrated episode 1 with the following confessionals:

"People don’t expect anything from us because they labeled us the beauties. They think it’s just a tribe full of princesses and guys who are pretty boys that don’t want to get dirty.”

and a bit later: “The other tribe; there’s nothing in their minds that wants to connect the beauty tribe with success but its happening. We can kick butt out here, we are doing it.”

That's entirely narration, telling us the mood of the whole tribe.

I'd be very surprised if LJ goes immediately. He's still useful. Brice, Moragan and Jeremiah will go after Jefra or Alexis first.

03-03-14, 08:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
I guess my original explanation needs repeating because how the tribes were created it put LJ behind the 8-ball. The gay factor in a tribe of 3 men/3 women is a nightmare for the other two men...especially when you're a man's man like LJ. If that's not enough, throw in the twist where he is faced to have to outcast one of his tribemates in the opening minutes of the game? Talk about getting your wings clipped before you even have a chance to fly.

The best approach JL could take in this unfavorable scenario is get into a real survival mode and try to be the best provider for his tribe and I think he's accomplished that as well as anyone could. The only silver lining he has is with three tribes in the game, Solanda does not have to win IC to avoid TC; they just can't lose. And if LJ can continue to perform like an MVP in the challenges, Solanda may not see TC. Otherwise I agree with Tribephyl and say he's very much at risk.

Yes, with the knowledge of the clue, Morgan can still look for the HII but it will be a lot more difficult to be away from the others for an extended period of time without raising any suspicion. Especially, now with Jeremiah who will probably be following her around like a puppy dog with his nose up her butt.

Thanks to Purple Pants Mr. Potato Head's potential female bonding session, Morgan pretty much has a free pass to tribal switch. Your timeframe is probably correct that it will be around Day 9 when not having that extra bag of rice will no longer be an issue. But the fact she may possess the HII cannot be ignored, and anyone capable of using more than 1% of their brain will want to flush it out.

It's comical that you rip LJ for supposedly not forming an alliance early on; yet this is exactly what Cliff did with Woo and already you are making excuses to poo-poo the Anti-Darwin Syndrome. Sure, the way Cliff will need to "create a good enough situation for himself" is to have the others perceive him as a weak and inept non-threat (the type of player you covet) which is impossible now because all know he is a former professional athlete and very likable. Translation: Anti-Darwin Syndrome victim.

Lastly to address Tribephyl's question, "Why do all the hot guys get targeted first?" Answer: The Big Green Monster called--JEALOUSY.
Guys who are not hot are jealous hot guys can get hot girls a lot easier than they can. Girls who are not hot are jealous of not being able to have a realistic shot with them. If the hot guy is heterosexual, gay boys are REALLY jealous because they have no shot at all. And hot girls unable to wrap their finger around them are jealous of having to compete with someone else in the "hotness" department.

03-03-14, 11:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-14 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

The tribe division didn't harm LJ who could have easily formed an alliance with Jeremiah, Alexis and Jefra. Age is always an important factor in bonding and in a tribe of 6, Jeremiah and LJ are the exact same age. It's inexcusable that LJ let Jeremiah float to Brice and Morgan.

Cliff and Woo didn't really form an alliance, at least not a strategic one. They are together on an adventure and it will serve Cliff well up to the merge. His problems will come after the merge so we will see how good he is at making deals then. If he gets booted before, I will remind you that Tony called him useless so that is as far away from the ADS as possible.

Jealousy is part of human nature. A smart player has to find a way around it. Many very good looking players have won the game. For the women we have: Jenna, Amber, Danni, Parvati, Natalie, etc... And while I'm not a very good judge for the men, I've read many compliments for guys like Ethan, Tom, Aras, Yul, JT, Rob, Fabio...

03-04-14, 07:19 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
I think we got our signals crossed. When I factually mentioned age as the greatest divide I was talking about Trish being outcasted by the Brawn tribe; I was not talking about LJ. Although your response about LJ is quite humorous.

It's "inexcusable" for LJ to "let" Jeremiah float to Morgan??? LMAO!!! I guess in the season CBS had the audacity to call "All Stars" it was inexcusable for the other players to "let" Rob float to Amb-a. In China, shame on the players for "letting" Erik float to his future wife Jaime. And in Skankivor: Micronesia I guess it's just as inexcusable to "let" Ozzy float to Amanda? When you are talking about raw physical attraction and pure animal magnetism, no one is "letting" anyone follow their hormones. LOL.

Oh, and I guess we should lean on every word from a Jersey City Police Officer who swears he's not a cop?! The laughs just keep on coming!

I do agree that jealousy is a part of human nature. So I'm not blaming anyone for being jealous; I was just answering Tribephyl's question why hot GUYS are targeted. Hot guys and hot girls are two different animals in Survivor because I believe it's much easier for a hot girl to get more mileage in the game than a hot gut for obvious reason. In any event, this is a very subjective topic because what one person considers "hot" another may not. IMHO, just because you are good-looking doesn't necessarily mean you're "hot." Case in point, all the former players you mentioned above (even though they are all attractive) personally I would only regard Danni as hot.

And just because a player acts like a skanky ho, it doesn't make her hot. Does it make her easy? Yes. But hot? Nope, not in my book.

03-04-14, 09:03 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Kim let Chelsea have her fun with both Mike and Jay but when it came to the game she didn't let her stray and made sure she stayed on course. LJ could have let Jeremiah flirt with Morgan but he needed t make sure the guy remembered they were playing a game. From what we saw, LJ isn't even aware that Jerekiah likes Morgan. That's the truly inecusable part.

03-05-14, 06:48 PM (EST)
14. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
FLASH UPDATE!!!!!!!

Men and women are NOT the same when it comes to libido and having to keep the "little guy" in check.

Enjoy tonight's episode.

dabo 25835 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-14, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
Like (not feeling the lvoe yet)

01. Spencer

02. Trish

03. Cliff

04. L.J.

05. Jefra

06. Tasha

07. Woo

Dark Horses (gave signs of like but also dislike, or I'm just indifferent as yet)

08. Kass

09. Jeremiah

10. Tony - stealth R a spy hole

11. Lindsey

12. Sarah

13. Alexis

14. Morgan

Approaching Loathesome

15. Brice

16. J'Tia

Good-byes to David and Garrett, and thanks for all the funny. For a couple of players who imploded their own games, they were (Teri Hatcher voice) "real and spectacular!"

personofinterest 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-14, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: S28: Love/Like/Loathe List"
I have some opinions and some people that I just can't remember a week later and am too lazy to look up. Best to whatever ...

1. Cliff: he probably has no shot to win, but at the beginning of the season my need for entertainment doesn't have to deal with strategy. His capsizing the boat was perfect - and he laughed at himself!

2. Woo: Sidekicks can be awesome at the beginning too. And he is pretty. (I never said that I wasn't shallow.)

3. Sarah: Didn't expect to like her, but she seems great so far.

4. Kass: Watching her realize that she is clueless will continue to be fun for a while. I do find myself rooting for people who are a little older - at least to survive to the merge.

5. LJ: So far, I like him.

6. Trish: Again, I will root for an older person at least for awhile. And she does seem capable physically. It will be interesting to me to see if she can develop any in the social arena.

7. Spencer: Really thought I would dislike him based on the intros, but I feel more sorry for him right now being stuck on tribe Book Smart, Life Stupid.

8. Morgan: Another whom I thought I would dislike. Maybe she should have taken the extra bag of rice, but at least she realized that she needed a cover story and hers did seem like it could have been true.

9. Tasha: Brief histrionics aside, I think she is OK. She handled J'Tia pretty well when they were alone. Too bad she left J'Tia alone!

10. Brice: His voice is a bit grating, but I got a kick out of him.

11. Tony: Comedy gold - for now.

12. Alexis: Don't remember her at all.

13. Jeremiah: Didn't even remember that there is someone with that name.

14. Lindsey: Why do hairdressers tend to have really bad hair?

15. Jefra: Please don't encourage people to discuss their potty habits.

16. J'Tia: I guess people figured that you couldn't get any worse, so that makes you the devil they know (and Garrett the devil they don't).

Gone and soon to be forgotten:

David and Garrett: For what it is worth, at least I remembered you.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •