The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List 26.11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-26-13, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List 26.11"
LAST EDITED ON 04-26-13 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

Well it was a fun week on the island. Survivor Auction is always interesting. And we actually got an idol clue this time, Yay! All season they've been just putting them anywhere and pointing cameras at them, not this time!

01. Cochran (01). Kept his head at auction and didn't even have to go to the max to buy the challenge advantage. And it wasn't even important that he win immunity, but it was important that none of the three amigos win it.

02. Andrea (04). Wearing that target is motivating this girl, she's going to the well! Amazingly, it worked and she survived to fight again. Shame she had to sacrifice the spaghetti and meatballs to feed the tribe. Politically it was the right move; realistically a tribe can run out of rice and always barter with Jiffy for more, but they'd probably lose their lounge chairs.

03. Erik (03). Personally, I think his autonomous lone wolf basic Survivor "what's best for Erik" game is very interesting. It made perfect sense for him to get rid of Fillup when he did, and it makes perfect sense for him to knock out challenge threats as often as possible. He may have to go on a challenge streak to get to the end, but if he can manage it he's made no enemies.

04. Dawn (07). All in on the chicken! Hope she saved the bones to make broth, but she really should have known better and saved something for her letter. Still, she outlasted Andrea, Brenda, Erik, Malcolm and Sherri at that IC, that was impressive.

05. Brenda (02). All in on nothing, good for her. Still, her balking at auction just proved she's limited, lacks the nerve to break out and get her game on. But pig brain is extra rich in vitamins and minerals, maybe it did her some good.

06. Eddie (09). He gave it all he could at IC, so good for him. Where his head was at at auction, who knows, same place his head has been at the whole game. Girl watcher.

07. Reynold (08). Funny. Hopeless in the game, but keeps plugging away, it's entertaining.

08. Sherri (06). Seriously, all in on most of a pizza, and so early in the auction, not smart. Whatever chance she had of winning this game walked off with Malcolm, though -- really, her only chance of winning was to somehow get to the end with Eddie and Reynold, and even then she might have lost. Now she's just along for the ride. But I enjoy her delusional game play, so she is good for a laugh.

Good-bye, Malcolm (05). It was a fun ride, and his idol bluff was a good ploy. Should have paid more attention to the drawing on the idol clue and looked for that particular rock and tree.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List 26.11 michel 04-28-13 1
   RE: Lvoe List 26.11 dabo 04-29-13 2
       RE: Lvoe List 26.11 michel 04-29-13 3
 RE: Lvoe List 26.11 personofinterest 04-30-13 4
   RE: Lvoe List 26.11 michel 04-30-13 5
       RE: Lvoe List 26.11 personofinterest 05-01-13 7
 Tally dabo 04-30-13 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-13, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
1- Andrea: While the "little sister" act was good, I especially loved the face she made when Jeff showed her the supplies.

2- Cochran: The new challenge monster better be careful of becoming too confident! I think it's the time where he will take charge of the game, end all the tomfoolery we've seen.

3- Reynold: I have to admit that he is making it fun by simply hanging on each week. You can tell that he is a good guy just by the way he talked about the last TC. He wasn't gloating, just naturally happy. Dabo, if he's entertaining why knock him so low?

4- Dawn: It was dumb to go all in on the chicken. She showed she was still a strong woman during the challenge but it hasn't really helped her this time.

5- Brenda: I should knock her down for being so unfocused but it was nice to simply have something from her. I wonder what was that "plan" she had that the Amigos killed. Did she have a solid Final 3 agreement with Phillip and Dawn or was she only hoping?

6- Eddie: At least he tried to win immunity but what was that at the auction where he didn't bid on either game related items? He's already less of a threat than Reynold so it simply makes him look dumb.

7- Erik: Speaking of dumb, Erik is throwing challenges left and right so much that they won't feel the need to keep him in order to beat the remaining Amigos. In his reality he believed he had options but he really didn't as far as winning is concerned. He had to go with the alliance. And having Phillip voted out was good for him but voting him out himself only served to show he can't be trusted. He should be 3rd on a list only if there are no more than three people left

8- Sherri: And here's dumber! $500 on 3/4 of a pizza? Thinking it's her game? She's the real cuckoo in this season. She looked smart at first but maybe that was coming from Laura and Matt.

Booted - Malcolm: I'll just copy the Sucks headline: He fought the good fight. Badly.

PS: I'm really looking forward to Parvati's interview with Erik. That should be priceless!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-29-13, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
Dabo, if he's entertaining why knock him so low?

I do like Reynold and think he would be a good and valuable friend in real life. And I will gladly give him the social aspect of the game. But he is otherwise hopelessly lost at how to play this game. The early couples alliance was wrong-headed, and the inability of Reynold and Eddie to set things aside and work with Sherri, despite their early clashes, basically has doomed them all.

I can't really say who is most at fault for that, but bad game lands them all where they land.

04-29-13, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
Well it was edited as a couples' alliance but they did have Laura and Matt with them at first and Matt and Michael came back to them after eliminating the two girls. They both would have made the merge without a swap so their game wasn't that bad. Post merge, if Corinne doesn't talk to Dawn, Reynold could be in the driver's seat right now and Sherri long gone. He didn't miss it by that much.

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-30-13, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
I know I am the vicitm of viewer manipulation, but I hear that acknowledging the problem is the first step. So here we go:

1. Cochran (1): Just don't get too full of yourself!

2. Erik (3): There are a few functional brain cells under all that hair.

3. Reynold (8): Still pretty. I have come to believe that your are likely a very nice, loyal person. Since you have been entertaining lately, you move way up this week. Unfortunately, that means you are probably a goner.

4. Dawn (5): Less weepy and rocked the challenge.

5. Brenda (4): You caught all of Dawn's extra tears. Still want to know what is really going on.

6. Andrea (6): Nothing wrong. I just can't warm up to you.

7. Sherri (7): I thought I was running the game.

8. Eddie (9): Did great in the challenge, but I still don't care about you.

Bye, Malcolm. You made for a few fun TCs. Too bad it didn't help your game any.

04-30-13, 07:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
"I thought I was running the game"

I'd say we are all running the game as much as Sherri!

(You were supposed to take sides between me and Dabo, not put Erik and Reynold both near the top )

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-13, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Lvoe List 26.11"
Switzerland here! It is funny that I know I am being manipulated by the edit monkeys, but I can't help it. Brenda and Erik speak and they jump way up on my list. Reynold says one thing that isn't obnoxious and he moves up too. Next think you know, Eddie will say something that sounds intelligent ... nevermind. I am not sure even the editors could splice that much!

04-30-13, 11:00 PM (EST)
6. "Tally"
01. Cochran av. 1.333

02. Andrea av. 3

03. Dawn av. 4

03. Erik av. 4

05. Reynold av. 4.333

06. Brenda av. 5

07. Eddie av. 6.666

08. Sherri av. 7.666

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •