The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List 26.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-13, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List 26.10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-13 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

What a wild wild Tribal! Great one, shook everything up.

01. Cochran (01). Keeping the control on Phillip, he was shown this time grasping the cuckoo but keeping his own head in the game. He had to know Phillip would try to take him out eventually, it might not be possible for him to drag the goat to Final Tribal.

02. Brenda (06). Brenda to the rescue! Brenda gives her all at challenges! Even with the swim mask, it was kind of amazing how quickly she found Dawn's retainer, such a small thing to locate at the bottom of the sea. (And the rest of the tribe deserves a smack for not going to see if they could help.)

03. Erik (07). Good episode for the artist, shame Fillup had to go and pee in the pool.

04. Andrea (02). Keeping her enemies closer, she's playing the game dangerously. But still head in the game. And she gave it everything she could at IC.

05. Malcolm (05). Well, he made his big play, and it was great TV. Unfortunately, he and his boys aren't really any better off now than they were before. But they sure had a lot of fun getting there. (I also loved that he unitentionally "maligned" Phillip's character; unintentional in that Phillip was actually clueless about what he really meant.)

06. Sherri (04). Not much from her this time but, hey, at least she sucks at challenges.

07. Dawn (03). Glad she got the reboot because pre-rebooted Dawn was like watching a living nightmare.

08. Reynold (10). Good challenge wins.

09. Eddie (09). Way to screw up at challenge and miss out on the dash for II.

Good-bye, Phillip (08). At least he took it like a man. An oblivious, demented, deranged man from another planet, but a man.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List 26.10 personofinterest 04-22-13 1
   RE: Lvoe List 26.10 dabo 04-22-13 2
 RE: Lvoe List 26.10 michel 04-22-13 3
   RE: Lvoe List 26.10 dabo 04-22-13 4
       RE: Lvoe List 26.10 michel 04-22-13 5
           RE: Lvoe List 26.10 dabo 04-22-13 6
               RE: Lvoe List 26.10 michel 04-23-13 7
                   RE: Lvoe List 26.10 dabo 04-23-13 8
 Tally dabo 04-24-13 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-13, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
My first lvoe list!

1. Malcolm: Can't help myself. He isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I find him ridiculously entertaining. Since he likely isn't long for the game, I will let him be #1 for a minute.

2. Cochran: I ran hot and cold with him his last season, but I am enjoying him this time around. He really is playing a much better game as well.

3. Erik: Sometimes he actually makes sense. Love his artwork and his disgust with "Fillup" too.

4. Brenda: I wish I knew what she is really thinking and planning. Maybe she has nothing going on, but I doubt that.

5. Dawn: Please don't shoot me, but I still get a kick out of her.

6. Andrea: Not much to say here, but she is a bit on and then off.

7. Sherri: I would do just as bad at challenges so I will cut her some slack.

8. Reynold: So pretty. So dumb.

9. Eddie: Just, no.

Bye Phillip. Enjoy being stealthy at Ponderosa.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-22-13, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
Welcome to the lvoe!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-13, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
I see we got one more participant! Great!

Here's my list:

1- Cochran: Obviously, he had talked with Phillip about their ideal F3 partner before so now Cochran needs a new goat. He should find his new Phillip in the one that was looking for her new Shamar.

2- Andrea: Considering that TC seating arrangements are predetermined, I'm thinking a staff member dropped the ball when they put Andrea in the middle of everything. She was right though: Keeping the course was the best option.

3- Malcolm: As entertaining as Tribal was, I can't applaud Malcolm much because he was completely outwitted. He never expected that Phillip would call his bluff and that the alliance would follow. Those "bastards" forced him to play the idol he wanted to keep. The best move was to stay quiet about their target, at most saying that they were targeting three players.

4- Reynold: He didn't flip out when he learned that Malcolm had his own idol so that showed self-control. Being target number 1, he'd be well served by flipping against the Amigos himself but he'd never consider it.

5- Brenda: She was voted out in Nicaragua for targeting Sash too early and now she did the same with Andrea. There could be war inside the alliance if Brenda was overheard. At least, we know where she stands now. She's the first person to confide in Dawn and survive! Doesn't mean that Dawn won't turn on her also though...

6- Eddie: Style over substance. That's Eddie but he had fun in this episode.

7- Erik: Was he telling Malcolm to keep his idol or making sure they'd play it? There's something wrong with this kid.

8- Dawn: Quit over losing a retainer? Really? Dumbest reason to quit yet. Brenda should have left the retainer there: One less competitor.

9- Sherri: I almost forgot her. So did the editors.

Booted - Phillip: He was crazy but he did play a good game. 3 Players had to be immune to get him out.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

04-22-13, 09:27 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
Actually, it was Phillip that started the Andrea whisperball rolling. No, I don't recommend delving too much into his exit interviews, a lot of it is delusional stuff and invention. Though he wouldn't claim credit for that if it weren't true, it was a dumb move that at best would have worked out to a revote if only one idol is played, as Brenda could pass it on to Dawn and it would stop there.

Seating at Tribal (left to right): Phillip(back), Brenda(front), Reynold(back), Dawn(front), Eddie(back), Andrea(front), Malcolm(back), Sherri(front), Cochran(back), Erik(front).

Had Phillip been smart he could have signaled Erik as the target, at Andrea it becomes four votes, at Sherri five, at Cochran six if it gets that far.

Wildcard Erik on the other end clearly saw he had to vote Fillup and make it four; there wasn't much else he could do unless he could get Cochran on the Phillip vote. But he knew Malcolm was only getting three votes according to the plan, now two with him switching over, so he had the luxury of messing with them about the idols.

04-22-13, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
Phillip doesn't remember what he said to Brenda! If Phillip doesn't call Malcolm's bluff then maybe Malcolm feels safe enough to keep his idol and that would have been bad for Phil's alliance. I thought Phil was courageous to tell everyone to stay the course.

04-22-13, 09:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
Yes, that was the smart move and he did eventually call that one. But when the whisperballs started rolling he had only Brenda to go to and started the Andrea thing. It's still not good for Brenda but she had only Dawn to go to on the other side.

04-23-13, 00:27 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
I read this:
Reality TV World: So when Dawn asked Brenda whom she should vote for and Brenda replied, "Andrea," it sounds like then that was based upon a prior comment you had made?

Phillip Sheppard: I don't remember it, to be honest. I don't remember for sure. But if you remember, it was very chaotic and they were all whispering amongst themselves. Dawn could've said that to Brenda... I don't know how the order of that was.

Before that he said: I was part of an alliance who wasn't prepared to listen to me. I would've wanted to have an alternate plan, like, "Hey, if he comes out with a double idol, let's vote for ," or, "Let's do this," or, "Let's vote out,"

So, Andrea, Dawn, Sherri or Erik? I think we can't make much of his interviews because I doubt he remembers what happened nearly a year ago. We do know that Brenda mentioned Andrea's name.

04-23-13, 01:38 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Lvoe List 26.10"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-phillip-sheppard-talks-survivor-caramoan----fans-vs-favorites-%28part-1%29-14693.php

right before that

I did say to Brenda, I said, "Well, we either need to consider Andrea or Sherri."

Even if he couldn't remember which one he targetted to Brenda, Brenda saying Andrea to Dawn is telling that he actually targetted Andrea. That he didn't target Erik on the way other end of the telephone line speaks to his stupidity, or what some would call panic.

As for his interviews, he answers the questions he wish were asked, not the ones that were actually asked, they are very hard to follow.

04-24-13, 05:59 PM (EST)
9. "Tally"
Averages for this week since we have more than two players!

01. Cochran av. 1.333

02. Malcolm av. 3

03. Brenda av. 3.666

04. Andrea av. 4

05. Erik av. 4.333

06. Dawn av. 6.666

06. Reynold av. 6.666

08. Sherri av. 7.333

09. Eddie av. 8

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •