The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List 26.9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-13, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List 26.9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-13 AT 02:41 PM (EST)

I'll start it this week:

1- Cochran: This is the guy we're supposed to root for? Yes, he is playing a smart game and it's funny to see him bumbling around but he's not a fascinating character. Just a nerd who was lucky enough to be picked up by casting and then finding a friendly camera.

2- Brenda: Now this is someone I would like to root for. Cute and perky but she must have turned down a few camera guys and they are paying her back. She wins the IC, scores a goal in the RC despite a bum leg, she's wiggled her way into the core alliance, she is in a great position to win and? Nothing. Survivor editors are shitty sometimes.

3- Dawn: She made another great move on Malcolm but saw it all thrown down the drain because Andrea couldn't control her libido. Now Dawn will have to live in the same shelter with two guys she betrayed. It will be 6 days at least before they can get rid of both. Not a healthy situation.

Jeff called them all savvy but, from my POV, the rest are idiots:

4- Phillip: In an episode I saw filled with tomfoolery, Phillip was the least foolish. His bluff at Tribal Council completely fooled Malcolm who burned some of his cards thinking he was toast. Unfortunately, he forgot one of BR's smartest rules: The Buddy System.

5- Eddie: I have to give it to him: He gets the girls and manages to stay safe week after week. I liked his answer to Sherri: I may be going home but I prefer playing my own game than being a puppet. If Malcolm gets 1 person out with his idol and then he and Reynold get the boot, that would mean Eddie is at F7 and would need only 4 challenge wins in a row to be in the F3. Not impossible.

6- Erik: He's in an even better position than Eddie but he stole his spot on the Favorites' team. He had nothing to say in his first season so why did they expect him to be entertaining this time?

7- Malcolm: For all his inability to read his former allies, the guy managed to keep his idol secret. That should give us one interesting Tribal Council because no one will expect he'll have one. But after that? What I'd really like to know is if he had his own idol at TC. Of course, he'll say he had it even in confessional because who would admit to being so stupid?

8- Andrea: She is fun to follow, cute and not a bad player but why did she have to flirt with Eddie. There are plenty of Survivor parties for that. If she doesn't get involved with Eddie then they can boot Malcolm without any drama.

9- Sherri: She thinks she'll be running the show after the next boot! Let me laugh at that. Why did she have to tell the Fans that she was looking for payback? They'll remember that if she ever needs their votes in the end.

10- Reynold: Why did he give his idol to Malcolm? I really wish we would have seen what would have happened if he had answered Malcolm's plea with: "Sorry buddy but I have to save my own skin."

Booted - Michael: At the start of the season, we thought he was a strategist but he did nothing noteworthy. A pawn from the start.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List 26.9 dabo 04-15-13 1
   RE: Lvoe List 26.9 michel 04-15-13 2
       RE: Lvoe List 26.9 dabo 04-15-13 3
           RE: Lvoe List 26.9 michel 04-16-13 4
               RE: Lvoe List 26.9 dabo 04-16-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-13, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List 26.9"
01. Cochran (01). Avoiding the testosterone trap, his game is on solid ground.

02. Andrea (02). Committed some foopas in her dangerous dance with Eddie, but with solid intel from that she was able to switch the target and avoid the boot herself.

03. Dawn (04). Sharp play insisting on seeing Reynold's idol, she continues to burn the rebellion. Shame she's letting things get to her.

04. Sherri (05). Secured her seat at the Stealth table, and with all the bigger targets around she should be able to hang on for awhile. But whatever path she has to victory, it's rocky at best, and her chances of replacing Cochran as Phillip's control are razor thin. Phillip is no Shamar.

05. Malcolm (03). And once again the masterplan fails. Not entirely his fault, three foolish allies (Corinne, Eddie, Reynold) did their share to screw things up along the way. Going to Dawn was his tactical mistake this time, with Brenda at the bottom of Stealth and Erik playing outside the box there were better options. But he correctly read things at Tribal, kept his head in the game, did not panic, played with sincerity in getting Reynold to hand over his idol.

06. Brenda (10). Excellent win at IC.

07. Erik (06). Yep, he's still there.

08. Phillip (11). Foolish as he continues to be, this week there were even bigger fools.

09. Eddie (09). Idiot. Revealing to Andrea that she was being targetted was the final straw that wrecked the masterplan. If not for that Stealth would have kept their sights on Malcolm and Troop Testosterone would have taken the day.

10. Reynold (08). Bigger idiot. Handing over his idol to Malcolm just shows how easy he is to manipulate. His genuine idiocy this time was demonstrated when he showed Dawn his idol and tried bullying tactics on her. Big a bully as Phillip may be, we've never seen him treat Dawn that way, Reynold is just dead meat now as far as Dawn is concerned.

Goood-bye Michael (07), it just wasn't meant to be.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-15-13, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List 26.9"
It seems that there are many contradicting views but one could say that Eddie saved Malcolm. I guess the biggest variable is Phillip's words at TC. Did he say that only to get Malcolm to play an idol? I think he did and would have stayed quiet if Malcolm was their target.

Look at Malcolm's face again during TC and that is definitely a panicked expression. He voted for Reynold in case the votes were split between them and then he saw Reynold stand to nullify the votes against him. He probably didn't even have his own idol.

04-15-13, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe List 26.9"
Phillip was trying to rattle the idol out of Reynold not Malcolm.

04-16-13, 05:46 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Lvoe List 26.9"
They do know there are two idols.

04-16-13, 08:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Lvoe List 26.9"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-13 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

No, they were only concerned about getting Reynold to play his idol.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •