The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-13, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List"
This season is really hitting new lows as far as participation is involved. I mean, Survivor jumped the shark way back in Cook Islands but it still kept some of us interested. Now, I wonder why even bother, especially after what was probably the worst of the 350 or so episodes. Such a crappy episode brings a big shake-up in my ratings.

1- Malcolm: Why #1? He told it like it is, not how CBS wanted to paint it: "Maybe (Brandon) should have thought of that before he jumped out here with the rest of us...Brandon simply snapped. Phillip didn’t do anything ”

2- Brenda: Serenity isn't exactly the way to get ratings but I admire someone who can stay quiet in such a mess.

3- Dawn: It was a relatively quiet episode for someone that tried to be the peace keeper but I noticed her actions and give her a big jump for keeping her sanity and focus.

4- Reynold: I think Reynold has finally figured out this portion of the game and he could go further. Making it to the merge will be kind of like the Peter principle: He will reach a point where he doesn't understand that showing off your muscles is detrimental. That should earn him Juror 1 or 2!

5- Cochran: He told Jeff that fatigue hurts morale which sounded like an excuse for Arthur's madness. Arthur is the arthur of his stupidity so shame on Cochran for just standing there and offering an excuse. I wish he had spoken up and told Arthur that he was being ridiculous.

6- Sherri: I'd have understood her rant if Eddie and Reynold had been responsible for their loss but their only fault was in positioning, not execution. Sherri was the one that failed there. Still, she finds herself the beneficiary of a big change of momentum.

7- Andrea: We heard her say she had grown close to Arthur and we heard Phillip saying he'd finish higher than last time so I think she had a Final 3 deal with Arthur. Shame on her then for being the catalyst of this reaction.

8- Phillip: He did the right thing by walking away and staying silent for most of Arthur's rant yet he still couldn't prevent the damage to his game. I remember looking at the players pre-season and thinking that the Fans were much stronger. What has been the difference? The Favorites' women (Brenda and Andrea in particular) have contributed more then the Fans' women but the biggest difference has been Phillip. He is in great shape and proving it every week.

9- Michael: I applaud him for trying but he lost to a man 10 years older than him. He looked to be in good shape but he is a weak competitor. If he was so afraid that Reynold would find the idol then why not follow him? They were 4, Reynold was alone since Eddie didn't seem to be interested. Galu wasn't a smart tribe but they knew they had to cover Russell. Gota didn't even think of that. Incredible!

10- Eddie: It seems he's the one spending a lot of time in the shelter now! Why wasn't he holding Anette? They kept him for his muscles so he had to take a rope instead of throwing coconuts especially since he didn't seem to do too well.

11- Matt: Dead man walking sounded like Courtney when he complained about his feet. At least Courtney was cute, funny and snarky. What does Matt have? A date with Jeff's snuffer. Watch out for the beard!

12- Corinne: She tried to reason with Arthur so, fittingly, she got crap from him and then was hit by the ricochet when Phillip chastised her for implying that he deserved to be the victim of Arthur's madness.

13- Erik: He was the first to hear about Arthur's madness and he was the only one that could have reasoned with the dumbass so I have to keep him at the bottom of the list for doing nothing.

14- Julia: While others were looking for an idol, she was looking for a cameraman to record a confessional.

Booted- "Arthur": Go back to your meds. I really hope they make sure he doesn't carry a gun to the reunion. The kid is deranged and we'll still see him again.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List dabo 03-18-13 1
   RE: Lvoe List michel 03-18-13 2
       RE: Lvoe List dabo 03-19-13 3
           RE: Lvoe List michel 03-19-13 4
               RE: Lvoe List dabo 03-19-13 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-18-13, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-13 AT 02:08 PM (EST)

Lot of motion on the list this week. Because I am the author of my list, me and my goblins, he he he!!! Actually, there was very little of game note this week from Bikal as it became the Brandon show, I work with what I got.

01. Dawn (10). Dawn was amazing this week, showing incredible control. What was most amazing, while the meltdown was underway she moved herself to Brandon's flank. Bold. And in her one confessional this time she separated herself from the forfeit plan, she was most respectful of the game. At what became Tribal she not only kept herself in check, she tried to be an example to others; a lot of intel was flowing to the fans, think before you speak.

02. Erik (11). Got to give the guy credit, he did what he could trying to save the beans. Smart. He and Brenda were the only two Bikal who could have placed themselves in a confrontational position with Brandon without further angering him, because they were his two allies and friends in the game at that point.

03. Malcolm (7). Malcolm replaced Cochran as the reader of Brandon this week, showing good awareness on his part.

04. Michael (5). The workhorse at Gota did what he could, whatever the elements threw at them he was trying to not just take it. He also had some good head in the game things to say along the way.

05. Sherri (3). She actually did score some coconuts in the RC despite what Jeff said. And she's right, muscle isn't winning them any challenges. Problem is, neither is anything else. She needs to get over losing Laura and look after herself. She is getting schooled in the game, remains to be seen what she will get from it.

06. Cochran (2). Pretty invisible this episode.

07. Brenda (8). She was very quiet this time, too.

08. Matt (4).

09. Phillip (6). He absolutely did the right thing walking away from the meltdown, otherwise we might have been treated to a Survivor first, a player being evicted from the game because of a physical confrontation. He loses ground this week for a couple of reasons. First, he lost patience with Brandon, when patience was supposed to be one of his things. Second, he came up with the idea of throwing the challenge, a big no-no.

10. Andrea (1). Much as I still love this kid, answering Brandon's question with "I don't think he would really go through with it" was the final straw that set off the meltdown. Tell him the truth, lie through your teeth, whatever, but the waffling indecisive reply was absolutely the wrong way to go.

11. Reynold (14). Got to give the guy credit, he can find idols. And he was on fire during the RC while the rest of his tribe fumbled around.

12. Corinne (9). Don't hate her or anything, but every time she opened her mouth at impromptu TC ... well, it didn't help. If anything, she was fanning the flames. Total misread of the situation.

13. Julia (12). Too hidden in the edit at this point, wish we knew her better.

14. Eddie (13). So, while everyone else in the tribe goes looking for the idol, Eddie decides to be the new Shamar and just lay in the shelter.

Good-bye, Brandon (15). Next time he wants to play with his uncle Russ, will stipulate that in his contract. Um, sure. I've had my fill of Hantzes, I'll stop watching if he gets his wish. Doubt he will ever pass another psych eval.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-18-13, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List"
Erik was aware of Brandon's sabotage plans for a while now and he even fist pumped Brandon when he mentioned it. Erik could have prevented this but he did nothing.

03-19-13, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe List"
They all knew that Brandon had thought about ruining the rice and beans and even the shelter. Brenda and Erik could maybe have talked him into not jumping off the bridge, but I really doubt it. This was typical bully behavior by Brandon: He couldn't get his way so he would do what he could to make them all regret it, as if that proves or means anything.

03-19-13, 07:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Lvoe List"
I don't dock Erik for failing, I do so for not trying. Worst, he laughed along with Brandon's bright idea.

03-19-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Lvoe List"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-13 AT 09:13 PM (EST)

I understood what you meant. But we can't know what Erik was thinking. They were all aware of Brandon's mood swings, he could perhaps have thought if he stayed close to Brandon as a friend that it might keep the guy in check; just let the guy vent, he'll swing back the other way after a bit.

Anyway, I don't think he encouraged Brandon. Brandon kept himself cooking.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •