The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-03-13, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List"
If anyone wants to do this earlier each week, be my guest. I want to keep the tradition alive but I can't do it before Sundays.

1- Sherri: Since the million wasn't reason to stay, she figured that Loyalty would be the right button to press with a soldier.

2- Cochran: He is the Observer, the one that has been constantly shown observing the others’ strategy. In this episode, he became Andrea’s sounding board and he observed that Corinne and Malcolm were too close.

3- Andrea: Phillip isn't the only one using the BR rules. Andrea is thinking of applying BR rule number 3 to go after Corinne, someone in her alliance that could go after her. Risky but smart.

4- Laura: I doubt she ever wanted to vote against Shamar. I think she only wanted to make sure she wouldn’t received votes so she lied to Reynold, giving him, Eddie and Hope false hope. She is quite the resourceful tactician.

5- Malcolm: Finding the idol gave him new powers so he’s made an alliance inside the alliance by hitching his wagon to Corinne. He realizes that it’s risky, that Corinne’s temper could cost him but he is the go-to-guy in the challenges so he’s not in immediate danger.

6- Phillip: He is showing calm confidence and he isn’t worried of making big moves.He’s interested in getting rid of Corinne if she is threatening his position. He isn’t afraid of a confrontation with Brandon. Right now, Survivor is fun and he can relax, talk about his prowess on the basketball court, comparing himself to Bird and Magic! On Survivor though, Phillip can only throw air balls!

7- Matt: He's constantly following Sherri which isn't dumb but she must know he was a fence sitter so how much does she trust him? Matt should be taking his distance.

8- Corinne: First, she got into the alliance quite easily and now she finds herself in a strong pair. It’s interesting that she was put on the chopping block as soon as her story started. Will she need that idol sooner than she thinks? Will she be able to use it?

9- Dawn: It must be winter over there because Dawn isn't seen very much.

10- Michael: For someone that was supposed to be a strategist, we haven’t heard Michael’s thoughts about his own game for two episodes now. We only heard him as the voice of reason after the challenge, something that Gota needs but it makes him really boring.

11- Eddie: Guilty by association, Eddie shows respect to Shamu so maybe he has a chance to be taken off the no-talk list.

12- Shamu: A heroic non-quitter! Who else had a no-talk list on Survivor? Like Sherri, I have seen a few Shamars before but none as loud as this one!

13- Reynold: You have to be incredibly dumb to continue using the same strategy and expect a different result.

14- Brenda: A cute sleeper

15- Erik: Another sleeper.

16- Julia: Even the invisible woman is on Shamu's hit list!

17- Brandon:

Booted - Hope: Was there ever any hope for Hope.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List dabo 03-05-13 1
 RE: Lvoe List SpotTheDifference 03-06-13 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-13, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List"
Spooky time again.

01. Sherri (01). In it to win it, and showing great skill at handling unruly youngsters and wackos.

02. Malcolm (02). Though we've not heard enough from him, he found the HII, enough for now to retain this spot.

03. Andrea (05). Showing herself to be sharp, she is trying to retain a top spot in the alliance while fending off inter-alliance dangers. Came to play. Including Brandon in her plans was taking on some danger, great move if it keeps him under control, not so great if he goes off the reservation.

04. Cochran (06). Savvy player waiting and watching, the flow of information keeps coming his way, patiently taking it all in.

05. Laura (08). Great play to keep her head off the chopping block, at least for now. Her awareness of her situation and her game play has affected the course of the game, she's one to keep an eye on.

06. Phillip (04). Having built what appeared to be a solid alliance with himself in control, he takes a drop this week for not only allowing but approving a crack in solidarity much too soon. While it was sharp of Andrea to position Corinne further down the roster, Phillip should know he will need a solid alliance come the merge. Fortunately for him he has time to mend things and rebuild.

07. Matt (03).

08. Michael (07).

09. Corinne (11). Finally popped her head in the game, smart to pair with Malcolm.

10. Dawn (09). Would be higher but received too little attention this last episode for someone who had an emotional crisis early in the game.

11. Brenda (10).

12. Erik (12).

13. Julia (14).

14. Shamar (17). Bumping Shamar up for showing signs of life. Having taken himself right out the gate into goat status, the whole unquitting scene was (potentially) brilliant game if he continues to play from the comeback kid position.

15. Eddie (15). Things just don't go his way, the Kewl Kids keep getting suckered. Still has time to get a better game going.

16. Reynold (16). See above.

17. Brandon (18). Malignancy of Bikal, they need to perform a Brandonectomy.

Good-bye, Practically Purple Hope (13). But she didn't quit, so thanks for playing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SpotTheDifference 906 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-06-13, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDifference Click to send private message to SpotTheDifference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List"
I'd do it, but I'd have to regain my interest in watching the show first. Also, being an adult and actually needing to go to work sucks.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •