The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-26-13, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Lvoe List"
Anyone interested in doing this?

Here's my list:

1- Sherri: I really enjoyed the way she handle Shamu and got her way with Matt.

2- Phillip: I know most of his antics are rehearsed to make good TV but Philip is dominating the tribe, imposing his leadership and giving nicknames to everyone. You just know it will come crashing down on him.

3- Cochran: He's inside the alliance this time so he could work Bikal just like Todd worked Fei Long.

4- Laura: She may be weak but the girl is dangerous. I wonder if she targeted Allie just so that the audience wouldn't have trouble telling them apart?

5- Malcolm: Not much from him but he's the only one inside the alliance that is talking against Phillip which could make for an interesting showdown.

6- Matt: I was totally wrong in my pre-season assessment of him. He found a way inside the alliance but he could have made a mistake by telling Sherri he was close to the couples.

7- Andrea: I absolutely loved how she played both sides in episode 1 and then chose the better option for her.

8- Michael: He's in a good position and he's an interesting character.

9- Dawn: She'd be much higher without the self-pity breakdown. I want to see the new Dawn.

10- Reynold: He looks like he should be good at this game but he keeps making one mistake after the other.

11- Corinne: We heard nothing from her but she managed to get inside the alliance.

12- Erik: He stood up to Phillip which was both brave and dumb.

13- Hope: Cute but nothing else.

14- Brenda: Cute but nothing else.

15- Shamu: I cannot believe how often his name came up last week. I hate the way he plays the game but I am interested by his story. What will he do next?

16- Julia: Who?

17- Eddie: Who?

18- Brandon: He acts like a bipolar sociopath. The dumbest casting choice ever? Maybe.

Booted - Allie: I wish we would have seen more of her because she was smart and good looking.

Fran: Good riddance.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Lvoe List dabo 02-27-13 1
   RE: Lvoe List michel 02-27-13 2
       RE: Lvoe List dabo 02-27-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-13, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Lvoe List"
Alright, I'll play.

Interesting Players

01. Sherri - Sharp player out to win, love it!

02. Malcolm

03. Matt

04. Phillip

05. Andrea

06. Cochran

07. Michael

08. Laura

09. Dawn

Little or No Impression at this point

10. Brenda

11. Corinne

12. Erik

13. Hope

14. Julia

Unimpressive at this point

15. Eddie - Though I will note it was classy of him to thank Shamar for his service to the country, even though that came in a voting statement.

16. Reynold

Dumb

17. Shamar - Playing for longevity not to win.

Dumber

18. Brandon - bully boy couldn't get his way so now he's throwing a tantrum and spiralling into the darkness; while there is no game reason to get rid of Shamar, Brandon's potential for destructiveness (strictly a revenge thing, not even the sort of sabotage that could be seen as having game) is plenty of reason to send him packing.

Good-bye, Allie, victim of being seen as too good a player.

Good-bye, Francesca, victim of why even bother to show up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-13, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Lvoe List"
We practically have the same list. How long will that last?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

02-27-13, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Lvoe List"
Spooky!

I did my list on paper while I was off-line, and I don't think it unusual that we have Sherri and Brandon in the same positions. I wish we'd heard more from Corinne at this point, she was interesting and entertaining last time she played. Like you I would have had Dawn higher but for the crying jag pityfit, plus I thought it a waste of time her talking to Brandon just then trying to get him to understand. Hope landed where she did on my list because she had to land somewhere, way too invisible. And my impression of Erik is mixed; while I like him, his reaction to Phillip trying to bring him into the fold (somewhat) was, unfortunately, emotional instead of rationally assessing the situation.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •