The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-14, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-14 AT 06:58 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-03-14 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

Enjoyable and entertaining episode. Major props to all castaways at IC. Usually at the first IC after the merge you always have a few pathetic clunkers who bow out in the opening moments. Everyone lasted 30 minutes and made it to the top of the pyramid. Impressive.

1) TONY - Yeah, I know...Tony #1? He added much entertainment value to this episode. Given the format of the IC, Tony and LJ were my odds on favorite to take the plunge first; but Tony hung on tough. Going into TC he knew his name would be written down, and not 100% sure of Kass' flip, he played his idol correctly. This was verified with the mad scramble of Aparri changing their votes to "the other one." I don't fault Tony for thinking "the other one" would be LJ, so I won't criticize giving his idol to LJ. AFTER the votes were read the Monday Morning Quarterbacks may say he wasted his idol...but I'm no Monday Morning QB.

2) TRISH - It pains me putting Trish at #2. But I give her credit for taking advantage of the crack she observed between Sarah and Kass. It's hard to determine if Kass flips had anyone other than Sarah been targeted by Solana. But when Trish emphatically reassured her they were voting Sarah, I suspect emotion may have taken over and they had Kass aboard.

3) SPENCER - I'm still pulling for Spencer to win but soured on him a bit when giving Kass an earful at TC for flipping. Shall we remind you young man, if Kass doesn't flip at Brain's third TC, YOU would have been the fourth player voted out of Survivor.

4) WOO - When the IC was explained, even before Jeff said, "this challenge is on," I predicted a three-horse race between the Pilates trainer, the professional cheerleader, and the Martial Arts instructor. Throw in avid surfer and it was Woo's to lose. But for those following the NCAA BB Tournament, we all know the #1 seed doesn't always win, so kudos for pulling out the first individual IC victory.

5) TASHA - I give her credit for at least trying to smooth things over between Sarah and Kass realizing the importance of maintaining the numbers advantage at TC. Although it did not work, at least it's more than the others tried to do who were hoping a 6-5 advantage at the merge would be enough.

6) LJ - Whereas I do not fault Tony for using his idol, LJ is another story. Perhaps he was so overwhelmed by Tony's generosity? Or maybe he believes he'll be the one to find this idol with "special powers" (whatever the heck that means.) I suppose I can understand his overconfidence since he was able to find his idol WITHOUT any clues. But I still think he wasted his HII at TC.

7) JEREMIAH - He pretty much did nothing in hopes it would pan out for Aparri when all was said and done. Now he is on the short end of a 6-4 game. If Tony is calling the shots and his Anti-Darwin strategy is still in effect, you're a dead man walking. Translation: You better be fighting for your life at the next IC.

8) MORGAN - A carryover from last week, she continued to keep her mouth shut and tagged along with the majority. Only problem...because of Kass' flip, it's the majority no more. As we see in the preview, she doesn't keep her mouth shut for long. And she decides to throw in Kass' older age for good (or bad) measure. Didn't Lindsey also take shots at Trish referencing her older age? Don't tell ME age isn't the GREATEST divide in all of Reality TV.

9) KASS - Well she certainly wasn't a waste of space this episode. Yes Kingfish, I be eating crow this week. LOL If the primary goal of Survivor is making the final four, then I would have ranked her much higher. But as I understand it, the primary goal is to WIN the game. Even if she makes it to the Finals, she'll be staring at a Jury of those labeling her a traitor. Simply put, Kass has as much chance winning this game as I have being adopted by Angelina Jolie so she can use me as her boy toy.

10) JEFRA - She was Aparri's contingency plan because the belief was she's way too inept to even be considered a possibility of possessing the HII. Having a player being targeted for their ineptness is a breath of fresh air in this game.

BOOTED) SARAH - She could not have mucked up a favorable position any more than she did. So what if Kass questions your allegiance. It's called paranoia and it's a basic fiber in the game of Survivor. Deal with it and don't take it personally. As Kass stated, she wanted to see blood from Sarah's former tribe mates on her hands. Fine, target Tony from the get go and give Kass the "blood" she wants. As for Tony...do what he does so well--lie in his face and make him feel safe at TC so he and his HII can mosey on over to the Ponderosa. I really wanted to see Sarah advance, but our female cop shot herself in the foot.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... dabo 04-03-14 1
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-04-14 2
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... dabo 04-04-14 3
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-05-14 4
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... kingfish 04-05-14 5
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-05-14 6
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 04-06-14 7
   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-06-14 8
       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... michel2 04-06-14 9
           RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-07-14 10
               RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... dabo 04-07-14 11
                   RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... Aruba 04-07-14 12
                       RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... dabo 04-07-14 13
 RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. ... personofinterest 04-09-14 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26026 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-14, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
01. Morgan (05). And why not, somehow this girl manages to stay out of the line of fire time and time again. If she keeps this up she may get something a lot of players would have liked. Win or lose, she may get out of this with a decent reputation. Self respect. Maybe even a job offer from the Weather Channel. I mean, have you seen the ladies at the Weather Channel, they are gorgeous, and always dressed in a sexy but dignified manner, mm-mm-mmn!

02. Spencer (01). His game took a hit this week, and he certainly said plenty for the hubrisometer to pick up. But his analytical game play could help him get things turned back around. We'll see.

03. Tasha (03). A good partner for Spencer, shame her trying to calm things between Sarah and Kass didn't work. Unfortunately, she didn't realize it was a cat and dog situation and virtually a hopeless cause.

04. L.J. (02). I'd drop him further for wasting his HII but under the circumstances it was a good play, showing unity with his team.

05. Woo (04). Managed to win the first individual immunity challenge and still didn't get a confessional, he just must be too level-headed for the gonzo addicted editors.

06. Jefra (07). Took it reasonably well when the votes were read.

07. Jeremiah (08). Seems like a decent enough fellow.

08. Tony (10). One of the great things about having an entire cast of newbies is they all have the same chance to pick up on the game, rather than be overwhelmed with old hats. It took being outnumbered at the merge, and he is still somewhat over the top, but he's learning.

09. Kass (09). Her game isn't entirely hopeless yet, and I don't mind that she made a big bold play. She is way down here on the list because her inner dialogue is just plain creepy. Sometimes she has a point, the rest of the time she's inventing her own reality, that is a bad bad thing.

10. Trish (11). Amazingly, the bottom feeder is currently the sharpest player on the playing field, she really has picked up on this game, so good for her for that. Still, she kicked the dog, so she's still the bottom feeder. But perhaps she can redeem her humanity at some point down the line.

Good-bye Sarah (06). Indecisive wishywashiness cost her her throne.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-04-14, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Hey dabo,

Great assessment pertaining to a season of newbies. That's why I enjoy a season with all first-timers more and tend to stay away from seasons with returning players. What you also get with newbies is someone always shooting themselves in the foot or putting a large target on their back every episode.

That partially answers your question why Morgan has been able to stay out of harm's way. For the most part, she's kept her mouth shut, her eyes open, and let some other newbie put the noose around their neck.

Yeah, I can definitely see her as a Weather Channel chick. But even if she gets the gig, she won't replace my favorite--Maria LaRosa. MMMMM...MMMMMMM...MMMMMMMM

I didn't pick up on no confessional from Woo. It's very odd the winner of the IC gets "shut-out." Although we did see a preview of a confessional for next episode when he does a very, very bad Jackie Chan imitation. Perhaps that could provide a clue why a Woo confessional may be far and few between.

You really think Jefra handled TC well? As much as Alexis went to pieces when she got booted, she didn't begin crying until she started taking her walk of shame. Jefra's eyes started welling up by the time her third vote was read; and was shaking by her fourth vote. Hey, it's part of the game. Yes, I know JT didn't receive a vote in the season he won, but he may be the sole exception. Point being, IMHO if you sign up to play the game, you should be able to deal with your name being read.

04-04-14, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
http://www.weather.com/tv/tvshows/personalities/main

If I had to pick a fave it would probably be Stephanie, but the simple fact is I see her more often than the others.

As for Jefra, she really didn't stand out in this episode, her name just kept coming up as everyone's favorite safety alternate. I thought she might be pretty shocked the first time her name came up, that she was "the other one." She just put her face in her hands for a second, then came back up, seemed to me like she took it pretty well.

04-05-14, 07:01 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Thanks for the link.

But whoever took that picture of my gal Marie ought to be shot!

kingfish 17040 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-14, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
I have a recipe for you. A very well tested recipe. In fact, the crow population during Survivor season around here typically hits the endangered species levels.

And if Lyle Lovett can do it with Julia, so can you with Angelina. And maybe even Kass can pull off an impossible underdog story. She's a great candidate for next to go, and a better candidate for F3 or F2 goat. But if she's to win, she'll need to rely on her best counselor mediating skills in the meantime to win a few jury votes, and her best courtroom summation for final TC. Who knows, she does have time and her competition isn't very strong.

04-05-14, 12:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Thanks, but I'll pass on the recipe. I'll just drop it in a deep fryer...I'll eat anything fried.

I'm fairly confident Kass advances deep into the game. Her flip all but assured her of that. I haven't seen any discussion of F3 or F2. I'm thinking a F2 with nine jurors makes more sense than a F3 with eight jurors.

That being said the only remote chance I see Kass pulling out a victory is if we have a Kass/Trish FTC. That would be a very disappointing ending to what's shaping up to be a rather good season.

michel2 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-14, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Wait ... Aruba has a liar and a challenge thrower in first and second place?! The times, they are-a-changing! Maybe I've influenced you over the years!

1- Spencer: Even if his arrogance started to show with the upcoming merge, we saw that this guy knows the history of the show. The message only said the other tribe was coming to live on their beach so he was ready for a fake merge if that had been in the works. He also knew that the best thing to do was to vote someone that couldn't have the idol, Posters here had always said that Rora simply had to vote against Sundra at the merge, Spencer was planning on using that tactic with Jefra. You simply can't account for absurdity.

2- Tony: The new, joyful Tony is even more fun to watch. It took him some time but he understood that Sarah wasn't coming back. Still, he was outwitted at TC by Spencer. It was funny to see him say that he didn't want an idol that could send someone home. It's also funny that he thinks an idol is already very powerful, that he can't imagine how one could have special powers.

3- LJ: Aruba, you are wrong in blaming LJ for playing his idol. He was observing the members of the other side after Tony gave him his idol and he realized that they were all smiling so he knew something wasn't right. He had to do something and protecting his numbers was key. Anyway, he HAD to play that idol then or his whole tribe would have revolted against him if he had kept it.

4- Jefra: Just for the wide range of emotions she felt during Tribal Council: It started with joy when the idols gave her side the advantage then distress when her name first appeared which was followed with the agony of defeat when it seemed that all was lost. It ended in complete relief when Jeff read the 11th vote. I've experienced similar sensations a few times in on-line games and it's the reason why this game is so much fun. The vote should always be the time of truth but it's rarely reflected in the show. For Jefra in particular, this episode delivered.

5- Tasha: She was smart enough to see that she needed to intervene in the dispute between Kass and Sarah, but it wasn't enough. Again, it's impossible to predict that someone is out there planning to destroy their own game.

6- Morgan: Her Bikini should be sent to the Survivor Hall of Fame. She lasted long enough for us to get some nice pictures. She could have tried to get Jefra on their side for safety but talking to her would have led to suspicion.

7- Trish: This episode showed us that she has a better social game than we had realized. Her yoga session was a great way to create bonds and she had a good enough rapport with Kass to convince her to flip. Kass was worried that there wasn't enough time to organize the flip but Trish was smart enough to realize that the time factor was in her favor: Act as quickly as possible before Kass realized how dumb she was.

8- Jeremiah: He had enough sense to tell Sarah and Kass to calm down, that they had time to talk about the vote later but his efforts weren't enough.

9- Woo: Since everyone else was competing in bare feet, I think Woo had an unfair advantage with those toe shoes. Pain was a major factor in the challenge but I'm sure he wasn't hurting as much. Anyway, he simply got lucky once more that his side came up on top because he did nothing to change the course of events.

10- Kass: What the hell was that? Poor little Kass got upset that mom Tasha was taking the new kid's side so she destroyed everyone's game. That was completely childish. Even Tony was smart enough to see that Sarah's power was temporary, that after this one vote, she would be expendable. Still Kass was so short-sighted that she couldn't take it. The weirdest thing was that Kass said Tasha was like a pendulum a few episodes ago. Cochran was on the bottom of an alliance that was tied at the merge and still his flip to Coach was stupid. Kass was in the core of the majority alliance, in a position where all she had to do was work on jury votes. One of the stupidest moves ever.

Booted - Sarah: In games like this, people want to avoid the label of floater at all cost yet Sarah wore the name as proudly as her police badge. Now, that's dumb. I mean, she called herself the decision-maker which kind of implies she needed to make a decision. She probably never saw Dolly in Vanuatu. Dumba$$.

04-06-14, 04:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-14 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

"Wait ... Aruba has a liar and a challenge thrower in first and second place?! The times, they are-a-changing! Maybe I've influenced you over the years!"

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I know. You can get your shots in. Trust me, I lamented putting them #1 and #2. But it was not your "influence" as much as just simply giving credit where credit was due for episode #6.

Whereas Tony is a liar, Sarah was really the challenge thrower; Trish just went along for the ride. Had Sarah not proposed it, Trish would have not initiated tanking the challenge.

In the IC I'm sure placing your feet on the first and second rungs of the pyramid was uncomfortable. During those stages I agree the toe shoes could have been an advantage, but once on top of the pyramid it was an advantage no more. Had castaways dropped like flies on the first or second rung I would understand crying foul. But EVERYONE made the top of the pyramid where balance (or lack of it) would dictate the winner. Or let me put it this way...if toe shoes help balance then all world class surfers would wear them when they compete.

I wouldn't go so far to say I "blame" LJ for playing his idol; I just feel he wasted it. Tony can stand on his soapbox, preach team spirit, and play the "esprit de corps" card all he wants, but make no mistake about it...had Sarah not been (as you referenced) a Dumba$$, there's NOOOOOOO way Tony reveals his HII at TC. Furthermore, had Aparri not instructed each other to vote for "the other one," there's NOOOOOOO way he gives it to LJ. Tony's actions were done for one reason...to benefit Tony. I truly believe it was a case of LJ getting caught up in the moment where he felt obligated to immediately match Tony's action.

I just feel it would make more sense for LJ to keep the HII so he might be able to perhaps help Tony or someone at a future TC. Or even if he used it to save himself later on, his whole tribe would not have "revolted against him" if a future play of his HII would have maintained the numbers advantage for his alliance.

michel2 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-06-14, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
If Sarah had proposed murdering Cliff and Trish had agreed to the plot, even been the one pulling the trigger, do you think saying "I was just going along" would work? Accomplices are just as guilty.

We don't know if Woo would have made it to the top if he wasn't wearing those shoes. Anyway, his feet had to be feeling a lot less numb than everybody else's so that in itself was unfair.

Look at TC again and you'll realize that LJ was reacting to what he saw from Spencer and Morgan. He knew that Tony had wasted his idol so he wanted to fix things.

As for the revolt, imagine that Kass doesn't flip and that Aparri was voting against Tony like LJ thought. LJ would have been the next on the block so what do you think Tony, sitting on the jury, would have felt seeing LJ pull out his own idol? How would Trish, Jefra and Woo react, knowing LJ could have save their whole alliance instead of only himself?

04-07-14, 06:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
I don't know what's more "absurd?" Kass' gameplay in Ep. 6 or your ridiculous analogy comparing a "to get along you go along" scenario in the game of Survivor to involvement in a capital crime of murder. My long lost pal Iltarion would have had a field day with that absurd example and would have pounced all over this one like a hungry wolf on a piece of raw meat. Dagnabit, I miss that dude!

Please be realistic...Woo makes it to the top of the pyramid because of his martial arts and surfing experience regardless of any goofy shoes. With the exception of Tony, Morgan and Woo, ALL of the castaways took a plunge within seconds of getting to the top of the pyramid. To suggest ALL EIGHT faltered because they suffered the same numbness, pain, discomfort, etc. at the same precise moment is as absurd as your example above. No need to overanalyze...Bottom line, they all lacked the necessary balance the last three had.

However you want to spin TC, LJ wasted his HII on Tony. I understand that LJ may have suspected he might not be "the other one" upon observing Aparri when Tony used his idol on him. If LJ then followed up by using HIS idol on Trish or Jefra, I would not be as critical. But using it on Tony was a case of getting caught up in the moment and consequently wasting his idol.

Your imaginary scenario is one in probably 100 that could play out. I could come up with several that would not have resulted in a "revolt" but would involve LJ playing his idol at a future TC that would have him being heralded as a hero among his alliance. And who's saying he has to keep it a secret from Tony? Back at camp he could show it to Tony in private with the understanding it would be used to help either of them or perhaps their entire alliance should a future situation present itself.

04-07-14, 07:08 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
I actually agree with michel that LJ made a good move playing the idol, though not with his reasoning. Tony had been grandstanding during TC, but after the vote was true to his word and played his idol for the team. LJ then had the option of making another team move or letting it ride, he decided to make the team move (I do agree with michel that he read the situation and knew Tony had wasted his idol). Had he somehow discerned during TC that Jefra was the "other one" it would have been right to cover her, or he should have told Tony to cover Jefra instead, but he just didn't know. So he covered Tony, and without upstaging Tony.

So, if Kass has flipped, she sees her new team as a real team, unlike her old team. If she hasn't, well there is still a chance they can sign her up during the next round.

04-07-14, 08:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
Tony played his idol...for Tony. I don't see how anyone could say, "Tony wasted his idol." He knew he was getting Appari's votes which is why he played his idol in the manner he did. Doing so forced Appari's hand to switch their votes to "the other one." His primary objective was not to receive any votes which he achieved.

There's no way Tony, LJ, or anyone on Solana could have guessed with reasonable certainty that Jefra was "the other one," so it was understandable that he didn't give his idol to Jefra. It was also understandable to think "the other one" was LJ, so giving his idol to LJ served his secondary objective...which was for Tony to come out of TC on the side with the numbers advantage. Yes his team benefited from his play; but make no mistake about it...Tony wanted to benefit Tony first.

Assuming LJ realized Tony guessed wrong, the only two people left to cover were Trish or Jefra. So LJ playing his idol to cover Tony was a wasted play.

04-07-14, 08:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-07-14 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

I said it was a good play. Not a great play, a good play. On the basis of showing team solidarity, on the basis of not upstaging the grandstander, and on the basis of how it could (not would but could) affect Kass, it was a good play. That's what I said.

ETA: Oh yeah. Tony "wasted" his idol in the same sense that LJ "wasted" his, neither of them changed the outcome of the vote.

personofinterest 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-09-14, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: S28 Love/Like/Loathe List Ep. 6"
1. Woo: I just like him. He seems to enjoy himself all of the time. This week, I will take that!

2. Tony: He can really overplay things, but I find him entertaining. At least he came to play, and he didn't try to talk his side out of the vote for Sarah.

3. Trish: Credit where it is due. That vote was all her. She read Kass and was able to act on it.

4. Spencer: I understand his outburst at TC. He tempered himself fairly well to me. I do wonder if he tried to talk with Kass to keep her happy?

5. LJ: It is interesting to watch him try to be social. He appears to be doing OK. I sort of understand why he played the idol.

6. Jefra: Why not? She wants to be there. I give her props for that. Her social nature has also helped her side.

7. Tasha: She tried with Kass and Sarah. I think she misspoke when she made the "just vote her out" comment. But I understand the frustration. I don't think she could have done much more.

8. Jeremiah: He also tried a little to appease all sides of all the arguements. I don't think he is long for the game.

9. Kass: She only gets above last place because at least her move surprised me. She really has a zero in the social grace department, but it is sadly funny here.

10. Morgan: I actually don't mind Morgan. I had her pegged for a goner a couple of weeks and that didn't work out for me! She mostly is down here because of the previews for next week. I am closer in age to Trish and the age disperity in Survivor land, especially among women, bugs me.

Gonzo: Sarah. Totally boarded the hubris bus! By the end, I was glad she was out -- mostly for the surprise at how it happened.

please excuse spelling errors.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •