The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-12, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
I don’t really have much to say about this episode. To me, at least, this is easily the most boring episode since the merge happened. Lisa finally sees the light and finally decides to play the game she’s been playing the entire time. Unfortunately, like Abi’s HII, it seems like we’re just not meant to see Carter’s supposed great gameplay.

1. Malcolm (5, 5, 3, 1, 1, 4, 4, 3, 5, 2, 2)
Not much to be said. Won reward. Won immunity. Could have been voted out if he didn’t (but given that Lisa is one of the players supposed to vote him out, who really knows?).

2. Michael (4, 3, 6, 12, 8, 8, 7, 6, 2, 1, 3)
So if Jesus looks like Malcolm and plays like Carter, does this mean that Michael just thought of, and actually voted out Jesus? Michel? Editing thread?

3. Denise (1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 4, 7, 4)
Denise all but disappears from this episode strategically, and her only confessional is to once again, comment negatively about Abi. Not too bad, not too good, so she’s stuck at #3.

4. Abi (6, 15, 15, 14, 11, 9, 8, 9, 8, 6, 1)
The HII lie is not working, and she’s still the most hated person around camp, and she’s up against a formidable alliance. Either way, if she makes the F3, she still has no shot at winning the game.

5. Lisa (3, 14, 10, 7, 3, 3, 3, 1, 3, 3, 6)
I think my biggest question about Lisa this entire season is: Is she genuine? We’ve seen her ride the emotional roller coaster all season long, and she seems to fluctuate between the game-player and the emotional wreck (which, unfortunately for me, is also how I played Michel’s game ). The entire “Yaaaay” confessional, as well as the “Shot. Into Smithereeeens!” confessional seemed too manufactured to be real.

Out:
Carter (15, 9, 14, 10, 10, 10, 6, 7, 6, 5, 5)
Jonathan (10, 6, 5, 5, 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 4)
Pete (11, 11, 8, 3, 7, 7, 5, 5, 7)
Artis (16, 10, 11, 6, 9, 11, 9, 8)
Jeff (7, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 10)
RC (2, 1, 2, 8, 4, 6)
Katie (14, 12, 13, 13, 12)
Sarah (8, 13, 12, 11)
Dana (12, 8, 7, 9)
Russell (17, 16, 9)
Angie (9, 7)
Roxanne (13)
Zane

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love... garyc 12-08-12 1
 RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love... dabo 12-09-12 2
 RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love... michel 12-09-12 3
   RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love... dabo 12-10-12 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-12, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
Same order:
Malcolm
Michael
Denise
Abi
Lisa

For me also a very boring episode. Beyond tired of hearing from Lisa. Abi was actually the highlight.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-12, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
This season really went downhill without Penner, that was one of the worst episode edits I can recall. And I really don't care for the over the top hamming it up that happens for loved one visits, which was particularly annoying this time.

01. Malcolm (1). Great in challenges, kept his head in the game, his political decision to share reward with the two biggest hams probably thrilled the producers, editors, et al.

02. Michael (2).

03. Denise (3).

04. Lisa (6). For awhile there she actually got emotionally balanced and got her head in the game, thanks to her time with Brother Justice, her own personal superhero. She was still an over the top ham.

05. Abi (5). Well, at least she is trying now, ridiculous as this faux HII scheme is (and I don't think the others really believe it is anything but what it obviously is, her desperate gamble).

Good-bye, Carter (4). We barely got to know the guy, though he seemed a decent enough sort. But not a real player, more a follower, and then he ran out of leaders to follow.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-12, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
1- Mike: He was the only one that didn't totally forget about playing with his heart. While he has his head in the game as seen when he distracted Lisa with the big ant, he still shows he cares for the people.

2- Malcolm: He doesn't have to worry about jury threats because he beats them all. He has to worry about the number of seats reserved to face the jury. Cirie showed us that likable players have to eliminate the goats and Malcolm forgot that lesson.

3- Denise: She could have been the alternate boot after Malcolm won immunity but she seems to have been forgotten which is really good for her.

4- Abi: Arts and craft could have been worth 1 million dollars. If she was going to lie about an idol, she should have made a fake one to show to everyone. She forgot about Bob's lesson.

5- Lisa: I really hope she doesn't win. What a mess.

Booted - Carter: He seemed genuinely surprised that people weren't going to be giving him the million dollars!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-12, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S25 Philippines Episode 12 Love / Loathe List"
Ah, Bob's fake HII, that was a true masterpiece. He collected bits and pieces over time to put that together, really gave it a lot of care and effort. But the true genius of it was getting Randy to play it! Now that was funny!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •