The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Penner family member? Carter screws up."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

msquared 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-12, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msquared Click to send private message to msquared Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Penner family member? Carter screws up."
I finally realized that Penner's loved one had to be there on the Island with the others. Although it seems like a week has passed for us, the reward challange was only a day latter, so they would not have known who would be voted out. They had to have Penner's loved one there. Do you think Penner got some time with them?

Also, why didn't Carter propose for them to split the vote? If Abi has a HI, and she plays it like she said she would, he still goes home. But if she is bluffing, which most of them thought she was, they end up a tie vote and they vote again, but this time they all vote for Abi and she goes home.

msquared

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Penner family member? Carter sc... byoffer 12-06-12 1
 RE: Penner family member? Carter sc... michel 12-06-12 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-12, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Penner family member? Carter screws up."
Yes, I believe it was stated somewhere (maybe a Penner interview) that his loved one made the trip, but did not get to see him.

I think that same thing happens most seasons due to logistics.

Some seasons the Survivors get too see but don't even get to hug their loved ones. Check out this and the awful ending for many of the Survivors.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-12, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Penner family member? Carter screws up."
Since Byoffer answered the first question, I'll answer the second.

A split vote doesn't help Carter because he likely goes home on the revote.

There was a better way: If Carter had been smart and if they believed there was a chance that Abi had an idol, he should have gone to Abi and told her to vote for say Lisa. Then he goes to Lisa and tells her that there were two votes against her so that she's leaving when Abi plays her idol unless she joins him and Abi and vote out Denise and maybe sway Mike along the way. Suddenly, Carter has a shot at not only staying but having an alliance.

And Byoffer, I watched the clip and I don't think it was awful just dumb. One more stupid twist in a season full of them. Mike should have kept the visit for himself in a big "screw you" to the Omies and to production who most certainly had been hoping for this result.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •