The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love / Loathe Lists"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-11-12, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love / Loathe Lists"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-12 AT 03:31 AM (EST)

I hope I'm not stepping on people's toes by starting the thread, but we've had two of the best TCs of the season, and I would love to see some love lists posted.

Only posting my Episode 8 list; Episode 7 ratings should be in the ranking history. Also editing to add some justifications to my rankings.

1. Lisa (3, 14, 10, 7, 3, 3, 3)
With an unnecessary move, Lisa catapults herself to the top of my love list. The move just saved this episode from being predictable, and might just saved the season if the previews for next week hold true and she actually flips the game over.

2. Jonathan (10, 6, 5, 5, 6, 1, 1)
Lisa wouldn't have made her move had Jonathan not won immunity. He's played his best game challenge-wise in all three seasons he's been in, and now has the chance to actually make it far into the game.

3. Malcolm (5, 5, 3, 1, 1, 4, 4)
Malcolm handled Lisa's betrayal rather well and his instincts actually paid off as Tandang votes out a significant power player while he retains his idol.

4. Denise (1, 2, 1, 2, 2, 2, 2)
Denise has been playing the best UTR game we've seen since Samoa Natalie. She has incorporated herself well within the three tribes she's been part of, avoided being a target despite being the strongest woman out there, and if she makes the F3, can still make a good case for herself in front of a jury. She drops off the top 3 because Jonathan, Lisa, and Malcolm deserve it more, at least for this episode.

5. Pete (11, 11, 8, 3, 7, 7, 5)
I can't rank anyone else in this spot aside from Pete. Thinking for three (especially since one of those three is Abi) is hard work, and while he comes across as smarmy and self-serving, he has a good shot at winning the game if he plays his cards right.

6. Michael (4, 3, 6, 12, 8, 8, 7)
Michael's story seems to be progressing which, after a completely invisible pre-merge, is not a good sign for him. Kudos to him for keeping a level head and not blowing up despite being in a tribe with Abi for the entire game.

7. Carter (15, 9, 14, 10, 10, 10, 6)
My comment for Carter, like his presence in the game, does not exist.

8. Artis (16, 10, 11, 6, 9, 11, 9)
The only reason why Artis is not at the bottom of my list is because Abi is still there.

9. Abi (6, 15, 15, 14, 11, 9, 8)
Abi actually plays the role of the quintessential dumb villain rather well: She spills all the details of her evil plot, and then (hopefully) suffers a humiliating loss.

Out:

Jeff (7, 4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 10)
RC (2, 1, 2, 8, 4, 6)
Katie (14, 12, 13, 13, 12)
Sarah (8, 13, 12, 11)
Dana (12, 8, 7, 9)
Russell (17, 16, 9)
Angie (9, 7)
Roxanne (13)
Zane

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love /... dabo 11-12-12 1
   RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love /... SpotTheDiffference 11-12-12 2
       Next List michel 11-13-12 4
           RE: Next List SpotTheDiffference 11-14-12 5
 RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love /... michel 11-12-12 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-12-12, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love / Loathe Lists"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-12 AT 01:59 AM (EST)

Thaaaank Youuuuuuuu! I have been so chronically late getting these going each week, and missed last week due to politicking, I can't believe it took so long for someone else to take over and start one of these.

Don't worry about stepping on toes, this is how we roll at Blows, you can step up and do it yourself if you feel the need.

WTG, Spot! These lists are now yours, I freely hand them over.

01. Jonathan (1). I'm going to allow Penner to retain top spot this week for two weeks in a row of keeping himself in the game against the odds. Has he bought himself enough time to turn things around? It remains to be seen, but the Evil3 are vulnerable, anything is possible.

02. Lisa (5). Really stepped up her game this week and shook things up. She has a lot of work ahead of her to get over how things blew up on her, but she was trying to save her buddy Michael (who she needs) and her maneuvers set in motion one of the wildest scrambles and Tribals in Survivor history, much appreciated.

03. Malcolm (2). Scrambling after Lisa blew his HII secret, dude really threaded the needle and then turned TC upside out. Gotta lvoe it.

04. Denise (3). Her game has been sure and steady since she was sent to Kalabaw, managed to settle into things and avoid being put in the spotlight since the merge.

05. Michael (4). Dude needs to break out some game and get things working, but he's been fighting against both the Evil3 and anti-vet sentiment for awhile now and is hanging in, though his last two vote decisions have been confusing.

06. Carter (9). Follower now without his Island Papa, fairly dull guy, but in a position to make a difference depending on who scratches behind his ears and takes up keep of the lost pup.

07. Pete (7). Yeah, being the mastermind sucks, especially when you really aren't as all that as you think you are.

08. Artis (11). Well, he seems to have made his bed.

09. Abi-Maria (10). First, she doesn't know when to shut up, laid out the whole Evil3 gameplan to carter thanks to her diarhea of the mouth. Then, out of the blue and for no reason at all whatsoever, she reveals her own HII at Tribal! HUH! Clueless.

Good-bye to Jeff (6) and RC (7), two players I would have like to have seen go further, though I do think Jeff's own obsession about vet players was instrumental in his downfall.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-12-12, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love / Loathe Lists"
Early prediction: Next week's love list will get zero replies.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-12, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Next List"
Open it and they will come!

11-14-12, 00:50 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Next List"
I was actually wondering where iltarion is. Didn't he pop into one of the love list threads a while back?

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-12-12, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S25 Philippines Ep 7 & 8 Love / Loathe Lists"
Thanks for getting this started. First, I have to say that the 3 tribe twist is something they should have done much earlier. It's what is mostly responsible for these crazy TCs.

As for my character list, it is a bit different:

1- Michael: Quietly, steadily, Mike is making his way. There are always cracks he told Jonathan and this episode proved it. There were cracks in EVERY season; it's just that people weren't patient or smart enough to see them.

2- Jonathan: I have to hand it to him: An episode that features Penner is always a good episode. Best narrator ever, it wasn't surprising that Cook Islands was edited through his eyes. This time though, he blew an opportunity by voting Abi. They could have had Pete.

3- Lisa: She misjudged Peter and that could prove to be fatal. Now, no one sees her as the nice Church lady so it will make it more difficult to scheme. If she wanted to save Michael, she simply had to go for Kent as Plan A. Malcolm's idol? It would have been so much smarter if she had gone to Malcolm and told him something like: "They think you have the idol." Let him sink himself.

4- Denise: She is becoming boringly UTR.

5- Malcolm: His decision to show his HII at TC was practically as dumb as Abi's. He should have kept it quiet and played it.

6- Abi: Every season needs a Brazilian bomb like Abi. She isn't shy and that's important since this is first and foremost a TV show. If "Abi actually plays the role of the quintessential dumb villain rather well: She spills all the details of her evil plot, and then (hopefully) suffers a humiliating loss" then she deserves some lvoe.

7- Peter: To be the mastermind, you need people to trust you, not give your trust to them. As soon as Lisa told him that Malcolm had an HII, he should have quietly put Malcolm on his hit list and observed him. Wasn't observing a big part of his plan? It should have been easy to realize that Malcolm always went to hide and retrieve his idol. Instead, Peter spilled the plan even more unnecessarily than Abi.

8- Carter: He knew they were gunning for Kent and he didn't do a thing. Listen to his reply to Kent: "I thought they were going after you." He was letting it happen??? Dumbass.

9- Artis: He was pleasant this week. That tells me he's next to go!!

Booted - Kent: The guy struck out looking.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •