The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Reunion show apologies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-12, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Reunion show apologies"
This year we had two people who apologized to America during the reunion show for their actions during the season. These were Colton for his bigotry (although maybe his mom made the real apology) and Alicia for offensively referring to her fellow castaways as being as dumb as her special needs students.

That got me wondering which other Survivors over the many seasons have apologized in such a way. I guess there might also be apologies to other survivors.

Which apologies can you recall??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Reunion show apologies michel 05-16-12 1
   RE: Reunion show apologies iltarion 05-16-12 3
       RE: Reunion show apologies Colonel Zoidberg 08-27-12 5
 RE: Reunion show apologies iltarion 05-16-12 2
 RE: Reunion show apologies Aruba 05-17-12 4
   RE: Reunion show apologies krismiss2us 09-20-12 6
       Ditto suzzee 09-22-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-12, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Reunion show apologies"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-12 AT 11:00 PM (EST)

The ones that come to mind weren't from the reunion but from FTC: First, there was Chris. He set up Twila before TC saying he wouldn't take crap from anyone and she agreed to do so then he apologized to Julie and Eliza like you wouldn't believe it:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=youtube+vanuatu+chris+apologizes+to+eliza&view=detail&mid=B37BFD99AFF5473DE87DB37BFD99AFF5473DE87D&first=0&qpvt=youtube+vanuatu+chris+apologizes+to+eliza

And then there was this one, a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J30ji6SSA6s

That: "A little too late" is awesome!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-12, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Reunion show apologies"

Nice memory, michel.

This is one of the first examples of the idiocy of the blindside. Like I've been saying, there are so many lies that don't need to be told. What was Helen going to do if Brian told her the truth? Get Jan to force a tie? Get real.

Clay's response is the most memorable though. "There is no way in the world I'm going to satisfy you. So why try?"

Hahaha... classic.

2nd most pathetic, hypocritical and bitter jury ever. Only All-Stars tops.

>

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-12, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Reunion show apologies"
Clay's response is the most memorable though. "There is no way in the world I'm going to satisfy you. So why try?"

Katie in Palau did the same thing to a question Janu asked - it worked about as well in that case.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Reunion show apologies"

Apologies between Survivors has happened a couple of times.

I believe B-Rob apologized to Tom at the end of All-Stars. I also believe Stephanie tried to apologize to Judd.

Apologies to America have been rare. Usually villains don't want to spoil their infamy.

>

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-12, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Reunion show apologies"
If I may, I'd like to rephrase the question to read how many players made truly sincere apologies and did not do so because they were riding a guilt trip or were done as a meager attempt for self-preservation?

OK, all together now...can we say.........ZERO!!!

It's one thing to want to take something back when blurted out in a fit of anger during the heat of an argument. It's quite another to offer an "apology" for a "prepared" statement. When a castaway is sequestered to an isolated location to conduct a confessional, there's ample time to reflect on exactly what will be said (confessed.) Call me cold and calloused, but based on that fact, there's NO way I accept any apology for what was said in a confessional, FTC, or anywhere a player had enough time to prepare a thought-invoked derrogatory statement.

In addition to Rob M's apology to Big Tom for his inexcusable disparaging remark about his son Bo, I recall Sue Hawk and Kelly W. shaking hands on their reunion show to "make peace" for Sue's "rats and snakes" FTC speech.

Another that comes to mind is Ted & Ghandia (each with spouses back at home) expressing remorse on the Thailand Reunion show for getting too "cozy" while sleeping together at night.

I'm sure there's many other examples, but I never gave it much consideration because I think it's all a bunch of donkey's dust.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-12, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Reunion show apologies"
how do you people remember all this stuff?

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-22-12, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ditto"
scary aren't they.....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •