The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-18-12, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-12 AT 00:46 AM (EST)

There has been much ado about Troyzan's antics at FTC.

Here is my suggestion for him.

Since he was stealing Milli Vanilli's wardrobe anyway, I would suggest he also stole one of their songs and used his FTC moment to tell Kim what he really felt.

"I knew it from the start you would break my heart.
But still I had to play this fateful part.
You wrapped me round your little bitty finger
with your magic smile.
You kept me hanging on a lover's cross awhile.
You put your spell on me.
You took my breath away.
But there was nothing I could do.
To make you stay.
I'm gonna miss you.

Now I'm sitting here, wasting my time.
I just don't know what I should do.
Its a tragedy for me to see the dream is OVER.
And I'll never forget the day we met.
Girl, I'm gonna miss you.

Like a honeybee you took the best of me.
Now I just can't erase the memory.
Like a fairy tale, you were so unreal.
Left a scar, so hard to heal.
When you had a taste of paradise,
back on Earth I feel as cold as ice.
Girl, I miss you. I miss you."

And, hell, I hope everyone is still with me here. What would have been the absolute topper is for all the guys, pathetically overmatched and outplayed, to perform an ensemble version of the perfect tribute to the blue-eyed succubus that bested them so easily.

So, come on, guys, here's to Kim, for arguably the greatest game of Survivor ever played, a true "Sweet Talkin Woman."

ELO -

"I was searching, (searching) down a one way street.
I was hoping, (hoping) for a chance to meet.
I was waiting for the operator on the line.
She's gone so long.
What can I do?
Where can she be?
No, no, no...
Don't know what I'm gonna do.
Gotta get back to you.

You gotta slow down, (slow down), Sweet Talkin Woman
You got me running, you got me searching.
Hold on, (hold on), Sweet Talkin Woman
Its so sad if that's the way its over.

I was working, (working) many days gone by.
I've been thinking, (thinking) of the lonely nights.
Communication break down all around!
She's gone so long.
What can I do?
Where can she be?
No, no, no!
Gotta get back to you!

Slow down, (slow down), Sweet Talkin Woman
You got me running, you got me searching.
Its so sad if that's the way its over.

I've been living, (living) on a dead end street,
I've been asking, (asking) everyone I meet.
Insufficient data coming through.
She's gone so long.
What can I do?
Where could she be?
No, No, No!
Gotta get back to you!

Slow down, (slow down), Sweet Talkin Woman
You got me running, you got me searching
SO SAD IF THAT'S THE WAY ITS OVER."

CONGRATS to the Sweet Talkin Woman

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin... Belle Book 05-18-12 1
 RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin... byoffer 05-18-12 2
   RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin... michel 05-18-12 3
 RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin... michel 05-18-12 4
   RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin... Aruba 05-26-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-12, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
Congratulations to Kim, indeed! She played a masterful game!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-18-12, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
sweet talkin woman, and sweet lookin woman.

We (me included) give Hatch a lot of credit as the original Survivor strategist. He invented the alliance and Survivor math, so kudos to him. That might have been his only strategy, but it was enough to win. Since he invented the basic Survivor math/alliance strategy, virually every competitor has copied that (or gone home!).

Survivor has evolved a lot since then, with everyone scrambling for alliances, blindsides, HIIs, goats-to-the-end, etc. In my opinion, Kim just showed us the closest thing to a perfect Survivor game that we have seen. Dominant in challenges, multiple layers of alliances, HII, sweet talkin - she won every aspect of the game. It will be interesting to see how future Survivors try to copy her game. My guess is many will try, few will succeed, and none will succeed and look as good as her doing so!!

Congrats Kim, and thanks for the show!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
What people forget about Hatch is that he also figured out how to break his alliance down and how to get the votes in the end. Most players get into alliances with people they simply can't beat or they fail to see how to dismantle their alliance without losing votes.

That being said, Tina, Brian, Tom, Earl, Todd, Parvati, JT/Stephen all played the same game that Kim just did. Danni and Chris also and from a numbers disadvantage to boot! Others like Cirie and Rob C. only missed one challenge win.

Kim benefitted from a great edit, one that showed all her moves. Some of the ones I mentioned didn't get the same treatment.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-12, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
Milli Vanilli?

At least you made up a bit for that with ELO.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-26-12, 05:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ode to S24 and the Sweet Talkin Woman"
Hey, I wouldn't rag Iltarion too hard for choosing a Milli Vanilli tune. Actually it was an appropriate selection considering the fact we had more than the normal quota of Survivor "impersonators" this season! LOL!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •