The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cast has been Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-20-12, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cast has been Revealed"
CBS released pictures of the Survivor Phillipines cast:

Some are known: - Lisa from "The Facts of Life". (3rd woman in back row)

- Jeff Kent Baseball player (Last in back row)

We also have Miss Delaware (Katie, 1st in back row) and Miss Teen Utah (Angie, 2nd back row)

We see 15 new players leaving room for 3 returning players.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cast has been Revealed EyeoftheTiger 08-20-12 1
   RE: The Cast has been Revealed michel 08-21-12 3
 RE: The Cast has been Revealed Toban 08-21-12 2
   RE: The Cast has been Revealed Colonel Zoidberg 08-25-12 9
       RE: The Cast has been Revealed michel 08-25-12 10
           RE: The Cast has been Revealed Colonel Zoidberg 08-27-12 11
 RE: The Cast has been Revealed michel 08-21-12 4
   RE: The Cast has been Revealed Toban 08-22-12 5
   RE: The Cast has been Revealed tribephyl 08-22-12 6
 RE: The Cast has been Revealed Toban 08-22-12 7
   RE: The Cast has been Revealed SOAR64 08-22-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EyeoftheTiger 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EyeoftheTiger Click to send private message to EyeoftheTiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
They should add this guy into the mix, it would definitely add to the excitement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwVQiGHfUJg

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-21-12, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
You do realize that filming is over and no one can be added before Season 27...

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-12, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Ugh @ Lisa Whelchel and Jeff Kent. (Fundies/gay-haters).

http://www.queerty.com/anti-gay-celebrities-lisa-whelchel-and-jeff-kent-join-survivor-philippines-20120821/

Lisa Whelchel also advocates for what is effectively child abuse.

Add to this Roxane Morris (who is a seminary student), who says she believes God is directing her Survivor experience) and Zane Knight who lists Brandon Hantz as his Survivor hero or whatever, this could become Survivor: Old Testament.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-25-12, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Hmph...and to think the only thing i ever thought Jeff Kent was against was Barry Bonds. That and the fact that he played for both the Dodgers AND Giants...just icing on the cake.

Wonder if Chick-fil-A will be a sponsor this season.

It also looks like my idea that I should have mentioned on the boards earlier will end up coming true - a Survivor separated based on political differences, only don't make it super-obvious. Have a red tribe with everyone from a borderline fascist and a Tea Party member who hates this group and that group to John McCain's political double on the red tribe, and then have an Occupy participant and a person who supported Kucinich for president (come to think of it, that would be me) all the way to Joe Lieberman on the blue tribe. But don't tell them it's split by political ideology - make them figure it out so people like Dan from BB can't troll their way to the top.

08-25-12, 01:06 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Unfortunately, there are 3 tribes so they missed the opportunity to do conservatives vs liberals.

BTW, I think it would be much better to split them half and half on each tribe. Get the fireworks started on day 1. Samburu all over again but along political lines. If you wait for the merge one tribe could be outnumbered so badly that it wouldn't matter.

(I used to rate Africa pretty low when there were only a dozen seasons. Funny thing is that many of the seasons since have made me appreciate it a lot more. Fooji, Gabore, Nocareagua, Shamoa, Retarded Island, So Pathetic... )

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-27-12, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
One tribe of conservatives, one tribe of liberals, and one tribe mixed might work, or half-and-half on each tribe and don't tell them it's split politically (let them figure it out on their own.)

Also, another Jeff Kent joke - bring back the car challenge and make them wash it. Bonus points for getting the reference.

08-21-12, 05:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Jonathan Penner, Michael Skupin and Russell Swan confirmed as returning players.

08-22-12, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
I'm actually looking forward to seeing Skupin and Swan. Penner ok I guess.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-12, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
via EW...

You should check out Dalton's Interviews with the returnees.
Including shots of their reveal (climbing onto the boat with the survivors to scant handclaps), tribe assignment (Jonathan getting his red flag and red bag) and the start of the game (Michael and Lisa packing items onto their raft)

Not to mention this nice litle fullcast shot. Where they're all wearing tribal make-up. Pre-Challenge?

08-22-12, 12:47 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Does anyone know if there are source spoilers this season? I was starting to read one of the threads in spoilers and I saw the words "Missyae says the final 7 are..." and I quickly averted my eyes. If so, I'll know to avoid all spoiler threads except the editing one.

Last season was fun without any accurate spoilers.

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-12, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cast has been Revealed"
Information regarding S25 as well as S26 has been out there for some time now. How accurate it is only time will tell. Honestly I have never found that knowing ahead of time spoiled it for me. But I do understand that some fans of the show would rather not know the details in advance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •