The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chelsea and Kim "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-12, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chelsea and Kim "
Reward:
So was Chelsea taking Kim on reward a good move or a dumb move?

On the dumb side, it most certainly p!ssed off the others and got them mad at Chelsea. But could it also get the tribe mad at Kim, feeling that she has already had enough?

If Kim stays back at camp, I actually don't think she gets mad at Chelsea (she would know this was strategic) but also might worry about whatever goodwill Chelsea might have gained by taking, say, Alicia on reward. And then Kim might take the opportunity back at camp to rally a few votes against Chelsea.

Stick together?
This whole season seems to come down to the question of whether or not either of Kim and Chelsea decides to take the other out to go for the win. If they both stay to the end, do they both feel they have a shot at winning?

I can't imagine the winner not being one of these two.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chelsea and Kim SOAR64 05-10-12 1
 RE: Chelsea and Kim Aruba 05-10-12 2
   RE: Chelsea and Kim iltarion 05-11-12 3
       RE: Chelsea and Kim garyc 05-12-12 4
 RE: Chelsea and Kim michel 05-13-12 5
   Amendment PepeLePew13 05-13-12 6
       Amendment II michel 05-13-12 7
   RE: Chelsea and Kim byoffer 05-14-12 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-12, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "
It may not mean anything, but while on the boat, after Sabrina left to take a shower, I thought I heard Chelsea say to Kim "I Love You". Chelsea could have said "Thank you", or "it's nice to be here with you", if she just wanted to thank her for picking her to come on the reward, but she said "I Love You".
This indicates to me that the bond between the two may be greater than anyone suspected before the start of the game. Almost a hero worship type of thing similar to the way the girls viewed Boston Rob during Redemption Island.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-12, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "
Anyone (including Chelsea) who thinks they can beat Kim in the Finals has got to be on crack.

If Kim gets eliminated somehow at F4, then I agree Chelsea is the odds on favorite. The only wildcard is Sabrina who I think would handle herself very well at FTC as long as she's not next to Kim of course.

With FTC being a F3, I don't think leaving three at camp and having three go on a reward is a big deal. The only real risk is if the three left behind decide they are "all in" with the threat of the purple rock. Otherwise I wouldn't give much thought on analyzing Chelsea's selections as a good or dumb move.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-11-12, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "

Are you kidding?

It was a great move.

The reward reaffirmed her relationship with Kim. It made Kim and Sabrina both go to the mattresses for Chelsea.

If Kim turns her back on Chelsea, she's gone. According to Kim, she was considering it.

Though, it is getting hard to tell with Kim. She is lying to everyone and all over the damn place.

>

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "
Kim wasn't going to give her idol to Chelsea to save her.

But since Chelsea is still in the game, don't see taking Kim and Sabrina as a bad move. If anything it shows loyalty to the two people she feels closest to. Since Chelsea's best argument for winning is her personality rather than her strategy (or maybe her personality is her strategy) no reason not to stick to her strengths in making important decisions (loyal, easy to get along with, relatively honest (for Survivor.)

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-12, 01:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "
"So was Chelsea taking Kim on reward a good move or a dumb move?"

It wasn't taking Kim that was dumb, it was winning the challenge in the first place. You should NEVER win rewards. There's a reason why the car curse existed: Winning rewards creates jealousy. If you are on Survivor to enjoy a day on a yatch; fine. But, if you want the million, lose ALL the immunity challenges.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-12, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Amendment"
Lose ALL the reward challenges but win ALL the immunity challenges.

You've got the rest of the year to fatten up and regain the weight from not winning reward challenges plus if you've gained enough friends, let them take you.

I could imagine having a slow bike type of race (like you see in the Olympics at the start of bike sprint races) lasting through an entire reward challenge if everyone tries that strategy to not win!

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-12, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. " Amendment II"
I should have pointed out to lose all the individual immunity challenges. You do want to win those that are played in teams even after the merge.

As for winning all the Immunity challenges, I think it's impossible. Even Ozzy lost 1 in a season where challenges were tailor-made for him. It's better not to need any immunity challenge win... or maybe just the last one!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-12, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chelsea and Kim "
But did getting to go on those rewards (and getting well fed) help Kim to dominate on the ICs?

I will say the corollary to the Pepe's amendment is to lose RCs but get taken on food rewards!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •