The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sweet pain"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pierreasite 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-22-12, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pierreasite Click to send private message to Pierreasite Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sweet pain"
Too bad Alicia couldn't have suffered appendicitis along with the other sub human. Creepy littles bitches are the nastiest contestants to date. I would pull my child out of her class for the display of personal attacks she showed to be less warm and fuzzy then the salt water crock or the flying foxes. I love that Colton was so selfish as to keep the idle from his cohort in crime. These two weren't
just playing the game they make Johnny Fairplay look saintly.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sweet pain dabo 03-22-12 1
 RE: Sweet pain byoffer 03-22-12 2
 RE: Sweet pain TxMom2011 03-22-12 3
   RE: Sweet pain MissMyth 03-22-12 4
 RE: Sweet pain Colonel Zoidberg 03-23-12 5
   RE: Sweet pain krismiss2us 03-24-12 6
       RE: Sweet pain Colonel Zoidberg 03-24-12 7
       Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat. michel 03-24-12 8
           RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... iltarion 03-24-12 9
               RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... michel 03-24-12 10
                   RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... iltarion 03-25-12 12
                       RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... michel 03-25-12 13
                       RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... Aruba 03-25-12 14
                           RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... michel 03-25-12 15
                               RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... Aruba 03-25-12 16
                                   RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... michel 03-25-12 17
                                       RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat... Aruba 03-26-12 21
 RE: Sweet pain agman 03-25-12 11
 RE: Sweet pain KeithFan 03-25-12 18
   RE: Sweet pain michel 03-25-12 19
       RE: Sweet pain dabo 03-26-12 20
       RE: Sweet pain Aruba 03-26-12 22
           RE: Sweet pain dabo 03-26-12 23
               RE: Sweet pain michel 03-26-12 24
                   RE: Sweet pain Aruba 03-26-12 25
                       RE: Sweet pain michel 03-27-12 26
                           RE: Sweet pain Aruba 03-27-12 27
                               RE: Sweet pain iltarion 03-28-12 28
                                   RE: Sweet pain Aruba 03-28-12 29
                                       RE: Sweet pain iltarion 03-28-12 30
                                           RE: Sweet pain michel 03-28-12 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-22-12, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sweet pain"
Welcome aboard! Couldn't agree more.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-12, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sweet pain"
Welcome aboard. I agree with your post, and chuckle at your user name. Stick around and keep posting.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-12, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sweet pain"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-12 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

The first half hour or so of last night's episode I spent shaking my head at the tv screen and seriously doubting if I could continue to watch this season. I am so thankful that Karma... Beotch that she is.... decided to school Colton. I had my appendix removed years ago, and know first hand how excruciating that pain is. And, then to my absolute delight, Colton passed the schoolin on down to Alicia whose only thought as Colton lay writhing in pain was "what's he gonna do with the idol" (well he aint givin it to you sister!) And if that wasn't schoolin enough... looks like Tarzan gets a little of it too next week. Ahhhh.... Sweet Bitchy Karma.. I luv ya!

BTW I think Colton is beyond disgusting and though some may think they would rather he get voted out than medevaced, I am okay with it. There are still enough wackos left to keep the game interesting. What a vile human being he is. I know his mama must be proud.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-22-12, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sweet pain"
Colon lost any claim to sympathy when he wished that exact fate on Christina.
I also agree with Pierreasite that parents would do well to think twice before allowing Alicia to have anything to do with their children. Unless they use her as a role model for being a mean, nasty bully.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-23-12, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sweet pain"
At least if I'm going to hell for celebrating Colton's demise in this fashion, I'll have plenty of company.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-24-12, 02:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sweet pain"
Colton made russell hantz look like mother theresa. i'm a hantz fan and yes, his antics were mean spirited in some ways, but the worst thing i recall him saying about the people on the island with him were that they were "dumb". i dont think that he ever said things that hateful to/about them. but i know there are those of you out there who will remember specifically what he said and tell me if i'm wrong.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-12, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sweet pain"
The past few seasons have given us worse and worse people, and Russell probably kick-started it.

Season 19: Russell lies about his past, burns socks, empties water canteens, and frees chickens. That and he hid the machete. If they had a toilet seat, he would have certainly left it up. His defense, of course, was that he did it all in the name of strategy.

Season 20: Fed up with Russell, Sandra burns his hat.

Season 21: Doublequit. Probably could have been prevented with medication.

Season 22: The pink underwear. Sadly, that's gotten worse too.

Season 23: Hantz the Second. I don't even think medication could help him.

Season 24: Colton is rude, crude, and arrogant simply because he's used to getting everything he wants. He's the Veruca Salt of Survivor, and he wails and whines when he can't get his way.

So in terms of being mean, Colton's the worst. In terms of being ruthless, Russell wins the prize. Except Russell did it as Survivor's version of a tinpot dictator...i.e. with a goal...whereas Colton did it just because he's a jerk.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-12, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
In episode 1, Russell emptied everyone's canteens and, in episode 2, Mike Borassi almost died of dehydration. Nothing, EVER, was worse than that.

Russell was right there supporting, and laughing with, Ben in his racist attacks on Yasmin.

Russell's refusal to accept Natalie's victory was the worse display of poor sportsmanship this series ever saw, worse than Lex and Tom's hate for Rob.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-24-12, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."

I agree completely agree with the general sentiment behind michel's argument. Colton is a spoiled brat who once put into a position of power thought it was funny and smart to call people names and bully them. I don't see him as mean-spirited or even necessarily aware that what he is saying is cruel.

Obviously, he assumes he is better than most people.

I'm not sure Russell is mean-spirited either. He is more just sociopathic, completely unconcerned with the welfare or feelings of others.

On the other hand, Russell and Colton obviously have some charm to them. Virtually everyone who has been aligned with them don't see them as bad people, and both had no problems quickly making alliances.

I think the edit strove to make Colton the big villain while Russell strove himself to BE the big villain.

I will say this though in contradiction to michel. Mike Borassi was never in any danger of dehydration. The crew could have given him water whenever he needed it, and would have. Russell was aware of this too.

I would count far worse Cindy North choosing a truck for herself over all her tribemates getting one and Dreamz ripping Yaoman of a truck as far more vile acts.

>

03-24-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
Thanks for the support but about Russell, Mick, a doctor, was there and he said Borassi was close to a heart attack. I'll take his diagnosis over yours.

As for Cindy Hall it wasn't vile at all. Survivor played a dirty trick on her and she made a choice that both Steph and Lydia approved. Only Rafe was upset by it. Danni agreed with him to stoke his anger.

And, about Dreamz, a big part of the blame has to go to Yau Man. He, in effect, tried to bribe Dreamz out of his chance for the million by offering him that truck. Dreamz didn't ask for it. Then, Yau was even more stupid when he found out it was going to be a F3, not a F2. He wanted Dreamz to give him the necklace while going around saying they should eliminate Dreamz. Why? Dreamz was a great goat, keep him in the game. Yau should have told Dreamz to keep the necklace asking only not to be voted out in return.

03-25-12, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-12 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

michel, Mike was probably close to a heart attack the moment he stepped onto that beach. That doesn't change the fact that production isn't about to let someone die from dehydration. Not coincidently, in 24 seasons, no one has.

Oh, Cindy was right because Steph and Lydia didn't have a problem with it? Oh, never mind then. I'll just set my moral clock by Steph and Lydia from now on.

How do you take a truck for yourself versus 4 other people? Pathetic. The saddest thing about that is after she did it I remember a lot of people on the internet agreed with her. Like what? If you offered me a new truck right now or 4 strangers having one, I would give them the truck without hesitation. I guess, according to many, I'm the idiot here. So be it.

If you try to rationalize it away as within the game, even that doesn't make any sense. Any chance Cindy had at a million disappeared with that choice. It was the wrong choice to make ethically AND within the game.

Dreamz made his own choices. Yau Man was an idiot, but that doesn't excuse Dreamz. If Dreamz EVER had ANY chance at the million, it disappeared when he took Yau's truck instead. So, in that sense it is ironic. Moronic, effed up, and ironic. Props.

"Yau should have told Dreamz to keep the necklace asking only not to be voted out in return." Yeah, because an upstanding character like Dreamz would have listened! Hahahahaha!!!!

>

03-25-12, 04:08 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
I'm not saying that Steph and Lydia were right but, with Cindy, they had 3 votes. If Rafe and Danni hadn't convinced them that Cindy had to go then Cindy's choice wouldn't have gotten her eliminated. BTW, she was toast the moment she won that truck, whatever decision she made. No one was going to take her to F2 when she had given trucks to 3 jurors. Taking the truck was all she could get out of the game.

Dreamz may or may not have listened, probably wouldn't but we can't know for sure. We know that asking for his necklace while going around telling Cassy and Earl to vote him out wasn't the way to go.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-12, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
Factual call with Mike. His 50" girth had everything to do with his fate in the game. His medivac should be square on Production for casting him in the first place.

I'm with you on Cindy not exercising her power to give a vehicle to the other four. Any chance she had at a million slipped through her fingers with that decision. I also recall most agreeing with her choice, but from what I recall, most who did support her decision did so because they felt Cindy probably gets voted out anyway. What she did was give them an "out" for booting her when she decided to keep the truck for herself over giving one to everyone else.

One thing that is overlooked with Yau's decision to make a deal with Dre and give him the truck is the other part of winning that Reward Challenge. The winner of the truck drives the truck and the others to the Reward with the exception of one castaway who the owner of the truck sends off to Exile Island. By forfeiting the truck he is able to send HIMSELF to Exile Island where he finds the clue that allows his alliance (with Earl) to find the second HII. I'm not sure Yau would be able to send himself to Exile Island and find that vital clue if he keeps the truck and has to drive it to the Reward.

Yes I agree...to think ANY deal made with Dre, forcing him to go against the racially motivated alliance formed early on in the game, would be binding is completely absurd and ridiculous.

03-25-12, 07:53 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
>Factual call with Mike. His 50"
>girth had everything to do
>with his fate in the
>game. His medivac should be
>square on Production for casting
>him in the first place.

Every contestant needs to clear medical. The doctors couldn't know that Russell would prevent him from having water.

>most who
>did support her decision did
>so because they felt Cindy
>probably gets voted out anyway.

Probably? Give me odds for Steph winning against Cindy in the F2 if Rafe, Danni and Lydia had keys to their new car in their pocket. That car deal killed Cidy's game before she even made the decision. A player should never try to win individual reward but this was the worst one to win in history...unless you are happy with a new car.

03-25-12, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
I'm sure no preexisting life-threatening aliment came out during his "medical clearance," but simply put, Mike was in no condition to deal with Survivor even despite having less water than normal. And Production is flawless??? Make me laugh. I've been ranting and raving for years how incompetent and bad Production has been with their casting. Mike is just on their long list of casting debacles.

Every contestant needs to take an IQ test also. NUFF SAID!!! HaHa

03-25-12, 09:02 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
SEG is incompetent, I agree but the doctors? That's a pretty big accusation!

03-26-12, 05:27 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Colton's is only a Spoiled Brat."
Doctors NEVER misdiagnose???? I work in a medical center so I need no input or response to that question. On a personal note I am partially deaf in one ear due to incompentency during a tonsillectomy. Dcotors are not flawless nor will they ever be.

Decisions are made either A) by evaluating concrete data and tangable findings, or b) by judgement and/or speculation.

I'm sure if a "red flag" came out during a medical review, it would not be ignored and the contestant would be denied. If it was ignored that would be incompetent and I am NOT making that "pretty big accusation."

On the other hand, Production also goes by judgement or speculation to cast players. All I'm saying is based on Mike's physical condition, Production made a horrible "judgement" call. Par for the course...unfortunately.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-12, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sweet pain"
I agree with you 100%! Welcome aboard and have fun here!

KeithFan 7414 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-12, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sweet pain"
Colton will be back. Mark my word. EPMB loves to rehash the tripe (Russhell, Jerri, etc.). Maybe not next season but soon.

03-25-12, 10:50 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Sweet pain"
Depends; Judd never came back. Didn't someone write that Jeff isn't enamored with Colton?

03-26-12, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Sweet pain"
They did give him a lion's share of attention for someone who would be gone so early, so it depends on whather they think he would attract viewers. So far the only players they have brought back who went pre-jury in their initial seasons were Boston Rob, Shii Ann and Bobby Yawn.

03-26-12, 06:32 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Sweet pain"
I have always been curious about any former contestant who was asked to return, and for whatever reason, turned down the offer. If someone could somehow compile a list and post it here that would be cool.

Judd lives fairly close to where I live and AFTER the season/reunion show a local newspaper did a story on him. In the story he stated he was able to put his spat with Margaret behind him, but would not let go with his bitterness toward Stephanie. He went on to say if, he personally, was lied to or deceived he accepted that as "part of the territory." But according to him Stephanie lied to his wife and that is a "sin he would never forgive."

So taking this bitterness he'll never let go of coupled with his stubborness and hard-headedness it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was asked but responded something to the effect, "hey MAN...take a hike, MAN."

I think Colton's attitude on the Reunion Show will have a large bearing with his future on Survivor. Whereas playing the "edit card" is a major league cop-out many have gotten a lot of mileage from, I don't think even that lame tactic would help Colton here.

If he attritubes his pathetic behavoir to being an "immature 21-year old," or perhaps plays the "victim card" to garnish sympathy about being abused growing up as a gay boy in Alabama and follows that up with an apology to Bill, Leif and Christina, I think it's almost a given we'll see him back.

On the other hand, if he pulls a Corine (Gabon) and does not back down from his despicable behavior at the Reunion Show, then he might kill any chance of a return. One can only hope.

03-26-12, 12:57 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Sweet pain"
Yes. I'm sure michel can pull a full list from his databank.

For example, though: From what I read at the time, they wanted Colleen (S1) to come back for All-Stars (S8), but she declined so they asked Elizabeth (S2), but she declined, so going down the sweetheart list they were eventually able to get Amber to sign on. Her lucky day, and Boston Rob's as well considering how they got hitched, turned into professional DAWs, had babies, etc.

03-26-12, 06:01 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sweet pain"
A challenge? From memory
All-Stars
- Colleen (Couldn't care less)
- Lis (she was already being considered for The View)
- Vecepia (pregnant)
- Brian (conflicting stories here: He said he refused because they wouldn't offer him an appearance fee, Probst said he was too boring to re-invite)
- Sandra: (Too soon after PI)

Micronesia:
- Yul (work)
- Danni (pregnant)
- Courtney (too soon after China)
- Tom (nothing to prove)

I don't remember anyone turning down HvV except maybe Jenna because of Ethan's health but I'm not sure about that.

South Pacific:
- Phillip: (Not interested)

03-26-12, 09:51 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Sweet pain"
Forget the "databank"...we have Michel's memory bank. Good Job!

I figured there were probably quite a few who declined to play the season Production had the audacity to call "All-Stars." As a result, several who placed as low as 8th, 9th, or even 10th in their initial seasons were selected. Naturally this set up the scenario for those losers in their respective seasons to fire away and gun for the ones who did exceptionally well. It was no accident that five out of the F6 did not even place in the F4 in their first seasons. And the first six voted out placed in the F3 in their initial seasons.

By contrast in H vs V, a total of 16 out of 20 finished in the F4 in previous seasons with 12 of them sitting in the Finals. This eliminated what happened in All-Stars where prior losers didn't gun for the ones who did well because almost all did well in previous seasons.

03-27-12, 06:29 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Sweet pain"
Watch out Aruba, because that last sentence is a shot at Tom!

Actually, what happened in All-Stars was players going after the media stars. S1 and S2 were such huge hits that Hatch, Rudy, Sue, Colby and Tina were celebrities. Players like Jena L., Lex, Kathy, Rob and Big Tom were jealous that fame had escaped them. The last 4 even plotted the downfall of the stars before the season started. Now, with Survivor no longer a hit show, no one has a reputation in the mainstream media so the jealousy isn't what it used to be.

03-27-12, 06:53 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Sweet pain"
Wasn't intended to be a "shot at Tom." If anyone of Westman's status participated in All-Stars, they would never make it past the second espisode.

That was my point when differentiating the two seasons. I didn't watch the H vs. V season, but I'm pretty darn sure Tom made it past the second episode. Regardless of who participates in whatever season, with a perfect Survivor like Tom, who is arguably the most popular winner ever, he doesn't have a shot at going deep in any subsequent season for obvious reason.

03-28-12, 01:17 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Sweet pain"
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-12 AT 01:19 AM (EST)

Aruba, picking on All-Stars again?

All-Stars was one of the best seasons ever. Drop the most hypocritical jury of all time and you have arguably the most entertaining season of Survivor.

Who cares that a bunch of boring stiffs like Hatch, Tina and Rudy got voted off first? The entertaining cast members stayed, and thumbs up to that.

In a sense, Aruba should love the All-Stars format because players who skated to the finals thanks to the Anti Darwin Syndrome have to try to play the game with an actual target on their back.

In H vs. V, Cerie had to play for the first time with a target on her back and couldn't get past the fourth boot.

It is a much different game when you can't just sit back in the shadows and stay off everyone's radar.

The only reason Sandra wins H vs. V is because no one gave her any credit for winning PI. She was basically allowed to skate again.

Arguably the greatest feat in Survivor history isn't a win but Parvati making the FTC in H vs. V with everyone targeting her in the first episode. Of course, I can't say that because Parvati probably never gets there without production's help.

>

03-28-12, 06:14 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Sweet pain"
Sure Tina was helped greatly by Colby who was instrumental in punching her ticket to the Finals in Outback, but what about the others in AS who made the F3 in their initial season? Hatch, Colby, Lex, Rob C., Jenna M., Kathy O'Brien??? I wouldn't say any of those players "skated to the Finals thanks to the ADS." Sure it's a different game when you have to play the game with a target on your back being a victim of your own success. My pet peeve is the other half didn't have that same target. It's called an uneven playing field which is why Aruba will never love the AS format.

Someone "winning" a season because they skated through is an unfortunate occurrance on Survivor. But hey, if the other players are idiotic enough to let that happen then they deserve to be out of the running and give the million to that player.

I didn't watch H v. V, but my sister and nieces gave me the lowdown on the season. They said the Perv played Russell's b!tch that season. Although I didn't watch the episodes I did see the Finale and this was confirmed by what a couple Jury members said at FTC. That sure makes the "feat" more understandable in my mind.

03-28-12, 07:03 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Sweet pain"

Lex, Kathy O'Brien, and Jenna all made it deep into All Stars. Lex and Kathy made it postmerge and were on the jury, and Jenna made it to the F4.

It isn't so much skating by as winning without the target ever being on your back. In an All Stars format, players who lied before are expected to lie again. Those who played UTR and had success aren't likely to stay UTR.

The biggest problem with All Stars is that players have bonds with other players, and therefore ready made alliances, before the game even starts.

Not only was Tom a huge target in H v. V, but he also was immediately in the minority because Amanda, Cirie, and James had all played together before and Rupert was a mutual friend. So, they basically had a 4 person alliance as soon as they hit the beach.

>

03-28-12, 07:24 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Sweet pain"
"Not only was Tom a huge target in H v. V, but he also was immediately in the minority because Amanda, Cirie, and James had all played together before and Rupert was a mutual friend."

Except Cirie wanted to be in an alliance with Tom. He rejected her in episode 1, even targeted her only to realize in episode 2 that he needed her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •