The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-18-12, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
On official CBS site: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2187925864/survivor-one-world-meet-the-cast

Tribefied

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... jbug 01-18-12 1
 RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... Toban 01-18-12 2
   RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... SpotTheDiffference 01-19-12 4
 Actual season title. Estee 01-19-12 3
   RE: Actual season title. tribephyl 01-19-12 5
       RE: Actual season title. michel 01-19-12 6
           RE: Actual season title. tribephyl 01-19-12 7
               RE: Actual season title. michel 01-19-12 8
 RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... Colonel Zoidberg 01-24-12 9
   RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... PepeLePew13 01-24-12 10
       RE: Survivor One World Cast Reveale... Colonel Zoidberg 01-27-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-12, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
can't wait to get home & watch this when I can listen to it too!
can anyone say EXCITED?

Tribe shakes me

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-12, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
Damn CBS won't let me watch it because I'm in Canada. I read this excerpt though: http://www.towleroad.com/2012/01/coltonsurvivor.html

SpotTheDiffference 455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-12, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SpotTheDiffference Click to send private message to SpotTheDiffference Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
Same here (although not from Canada). I might wait for the YouTube videos to come up, and hopefully those aren't region-specific.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-12, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Actual season title."
Survivor: The Mactor Factor

If there's more that four applicants in this pool, it's because they were asked to fill out the paperwork on the bar.

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-12, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Actual season title."
nicely tempered with the Fuglies, I hope you noticed.
I mean really, these mugs are soo NOT mactory...

Besides, the pretty one's ALWAYS get booted early. In fact these 'fuglies' could very well be our F6.

More like Survivor: The Fall of Mactor.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a season with nothing but 20 drop dead georgeous peeps. Just to cop to the desire to NOT cast 'normal' people. And to prove that some mactors can actually make it past the merge.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-12, 06:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Actual season title."
Didn't we already prove that when 2 mactors made it to the F2?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-12, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Actual season title."
When, Exile Island?
That was more than 10 seasons ago!
And with her horse teeth I wouldn't necessarily call Danielle a mactor.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-12, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Actual season title."
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-12 AT 07:07 PM (EST)

She did make a movie with Coach, didn't she? If that doesn't qualify then maybe this will do:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2159829/resume

There was also Nicaragua with Fabio and Sash. Micronesia with Parvati and Amanda and China with Courtney and Amanda.

If you count Rob's love of the reality TV spotlight, we could add Redemption Island and S8.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-24-12, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
Argfa...Nicaragua had Jimmy Johnson and his brief and failed association with the Dolphins. This season has Daunte Culpepper's wife...another brief and failed association with the Dolphins. My prediction? She's out early after not doing a whole hell of a lot and someone with more hair than sense wins.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-12, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
Except it's not Daunte... it's Brad Culpepper's wife who is on the show. He played with the Bucs and Vikes, so he doesn't have a Dolphins connection.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-12, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor One World Cast Revealed"
So she has a connection in that case with two of the worst teams in the NFL...that isn't exactly much better. Nonetleless, my vote for her is still Doomed.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •