The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-12-11, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"

Zzzzzzz.... whuh? what? whuh? .... zzzzzz.... What? Who dat?

Oh, yeah, yeah, okay. Here we go.

This week the snoozefest raised its game to annoying as the preordained to fall, Edna, did everything short of holding her breath to try to stay in the game. Of course, that got her as far as the last so many before her- no where.

1. Coach - Still has the best chance to win though I am concerned that he doesn't have many friends on the jury.

2. Ozzy - Put up here because he has the 2nd best chance to win. His way is simple- just keep winning. I don't buy the previews. Edna isn't beating him.

3. Sophie - This was actually a pretty quiet episode for her. Coach, her and Brandon are my first guess for the Finals. For once, the family visit didn't give it away.

4. Albert - He might take Brandon's spot in the Finals. He thinks he's playing a strategic game, but if he makes no move on Coach, I don't think the jury will see it that way.

5. Brandon - Everyone should want to take him to the end. He wouldn't get a vote. Edna was off base though. Brandon was merely being honest. In that way, he was actually nicer to her than everyone else was.

6. Rick - Hey, got to say something again. He would also be a great guy to take to the end. He is the likely next boot though.

RI -

Edna - Insufferable whining and complaining and desperate pleading. I like her, but not a good exit. Somebody has to go, right?

Cochran - His huge edit just highlights the lack of interesting stories and personalities elsewhere.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Belle Book 12-12-11 1
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-12-11 2
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... garyc 12-12-11 3
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-12-11 4
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... finallytyping 12-13-11 6
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... dabo 12-13-11 5
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-13-11 7
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... dabo 12-14-11 8
           RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-14-11 9
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Addi 12-14-11 10
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-14-11 12
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Addi 12-15-11 15
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... garyc 12-17-11 21
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... milkachulina 12-14-11 11
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Toban 12-14-11 13
 RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... finallytyping 12-15-11 14
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... Belle Book 12-15-11 16
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... finallytyping 12-16-11 20
   RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-15-11 17
       RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... finallytyping 12-16-11 18
           RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List ... michel 12-16-11 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-12-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Well, here are the ones who are left:

1. Sophie -- in first place by default now that Edna's gone. She's very calculating, and that might seem cold to some people (like Michel). Still, I like her.

2. Coach -- I like him much better than in Tocantins, and he's clearly being a good strategist. But how is his social game?

3. Rick -- who? He's just a pawn.

4. Albert -- I don't like him as much as the others but there's one I like less than him.

5. Brandon -- and that's him. He's just too immature and it's hurting him.

On Redemption Island --

Edna -- I really want her to win, but she's up against Ozzy.

Ozzy -- I like him okay, but he's only got one thing he's great at: challenges.

On the jury:

Cochran -- well, at least you went out fighting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-11, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
They are all boring! The End

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Even Coach. Mario is finishing his Funny 115 list and Coach's character entry is #1 but it's hard to remember that he used to be entertaining.

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-11, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
It's a shame. Thought the season began well enough but the last few weeks have been totally predictable. Last bit of suspense was Ozzy's plan and whether or not Cochran would flip to Upolu.

12-12-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-11 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

The season ended with four words from Albert: "I don't buy it."

ETA: A link to the Coach entry: http://funny115.com/v2/1_coach.htm

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-11, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
They are all boring! The End

Truer words have not been spoken.

Sophie and Rick should have spent their time searching for a hidden personality instead of a hidden idol.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-11, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Ho and Hum is correct. The episodes since the merge episode have been really choppy, leaving a lot to be desired.

1. Sophie. Congrats to the last woman standing.

2. Coach. Way to be prejudiced about Sean, Brandon's dad.

3. Albert. Liked his mom, what little we got to see and hear from her.

4. Rick. Dag-gone he married well.

5. Brandon. And then he talked back to his Pa, yeah now that was real Christian.

Redemption Island

Edna. Hey, nice try. Too little tooo late, but nice try.

Ozzy. Amazingly, he passed up a chance to spend some time with Edna's cute sister. But he could have picked a Thurston, a Thurston!, to stay around awhile, insead he opted for a Hantz.

Good-bye, Johnny No-play.

12-13-11, 06:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
"he opted for a Hantz."

You really think he had an option?

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-11, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
LOL. They'd have been just as happy if Brandon had been sent back to camp crying up a hissyfit.

12-14-11, 08:27 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Yes, but when did a Hantz not gobble up all the airtime?
You know the producers were aching for him to be "chosen" so either Ozzy would have been given another pick until he made the "right" one or someone told him he had to pick the Hantz. Sean used all the time so we didn't see Coach's brother and Albert's mom.

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-11, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-11 AT 11:01 AM (EST)

I agree. This season has been boring since The Coch flipped. What the heck are Sophie and Albert waiting on? At this point I think they are out of options and have just handed the win to Coach Benjamin.

That is of course unless Ozzy can make it back into the game and keep winning challenges. I am totally rooting for Ozzy and think if he makes it to the finals he gets the win.

P.S. I am SOOOO Over the religious stuff. I pray and have no problem with people expressing their faith. I just think all of this group prayer stuff is for show. Coach has used this "good Christian play" to further his chances in the game and the rest of them have drank the kool-aide. It's not a church retreat... it's the game of Survivor... and playing it requires some underhandedness if you want to win. Even after being shafted it seems clear that even Coch-roach is gonna give his vote to Coach. Looks like the only one playing the game of Survivor is Coach Benjamin.

12-14-11, 06:37 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
I'm with you but I want to point out that you answered your own question. You asked: What the heck are Sophie and Albert waiting on? They are waiting to see if Ozzy can make it back into the game.

RI favors pagonging because you don't know who is coming back. You need to keep your group united until the return because you don't want to see disgruntled players joining the returning player. If Albert and Sophie had booted Coach, Brandon and Rick would have seen their duplicity and they could have been inclined to team up with Ozzy. Or what if Coach came right back into the game? It's the worst twist ever.

As for:
"I just think all of this group prayer stuff is for show."

There are some (many?) fans of the Denver Broncos and Tim Tebow that would disagree.

Addi 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-11, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Addi Click to send private message to Addi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
I dont watch much football but have heard of Tim Tebow.... I know he is spritual and prays... but does he huddle BOTH teams in the End Zone and they all hold hands and pray for the cameras? js

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-11, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Agree bringing someone back into the game near the end is a bad idea. If they have to have RI, it should end at the merge.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-14-11, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
1. Sophie (1)

2. Albert (2)

3. Coach (3)

4. Rick (4)

5. Brandon (5) His dad is mental. Guess it's hereditary.

Banished to Redemption Island:
Edna – She served up “whine” and cheese the entire episode. Is she delusional?

Ozzy

O-U-T, out:
Cochran – Good Riddance. Though, the producers will probably allow him to play the role of Andy Matlock on the Jury.

Toban 110 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-11, 06:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toban Click to send private message to Toban Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Ditto your list exactly.

12-15-11, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Could someone please fill me in about what *specifically* Russell did to Coach that causes Coach to feel so much hatred for him? I know Russell was generally a "bad guy". I watched all the Russell episodes and I'm happy to say I forgot everything that happened...

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-15-11, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Troll backstabbed Coach. Forgot the details as to how, but he did so, and that upset Coach a lot.

12-16-11, 02:37 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Thanks for your post, too, Belle! I didn't mean to repress my appreciation.

12-15-11, 11:00 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
LAST EDITED ON 12-15-11 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

The first thing Russell did was ignore Coach. While everyone joined Coach, Russell went hunting for an idol:

Later, at a reward, the two guys sort of made up and Russell pretended to enter into Coach's world of warriors:

But the tribe still wanted to get rid of Parvati and the idol so they split their votes but Tyson messed up.

After that, Jerri left Rob to join Russell while Coach tried to reconcile the two guys. Russell first agreed, saying Courtney and Sandra were his target but he changed his mind and went after Rob despite Coach's protests.

Coach still thought he was F5 with Russell, Jerri, Danielle and Parvati but Russell didn't trust him and figured that eliminating Coach would show the Heroes that the women's alliance was ruling the villains. Coach realized that Russell had been lying to him all along. Russell took over the Villains' tribe but, in so doing, broke up a team that had been dominating. Those two things went directly against all Coach stood for.

Coach felt Russell was a bully and seeing how he treated Danielle at F7 pretty much confirmed that.

12-16-11, 02:46 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
Thank you Michel!

Your post brought back some very repressed memories.

12-16-11, 08:26 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor- S23 - Love/Hate List - Ep.13- The Snoresome Fivesome"
You're welcome.
I also wanted to add that Coach saw the TV show and heard all of those sickening confessionals that Russell had. He called Coach many names during those.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •