The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-11, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
The series has pretty much hit the boring part, eh. Well, let's have one of these anyway.

1. Andrea. Basically, the only grown-up left in the game. The kids wouldn't have any of it, Phillip in particular.

2. Natalie. The invisible kid, speaks only when spoken to, says the PC stuff. Good coat-tailing UTR game. Big yawn, but they're doing her a favor editing her out of the show as much as possible.

3. Rob. Playing a great game on the surface, still hanging onto control. But how many second-class Zaps are going to join how many back-stabbed Omes to vote for him in the end?

4. Grant. What do you know, it took the race card to break the poker face but there is someone in there, maybe he'll finally wake up.

5. Ralph. Accidently left out of the war due to fishing duties or something, wisely stayed out of the line of fire.

6. Ashley. Gets points for Phillip hatred, shame it is really just hold-over animosity from a silly fight ages ago that everyone else has forgotten about.

7. Steve. Put in the line of fire, missed some big chances to take the game in a new direction. But he was napping to begin with.

8. Phillip. Whatever game he may have thought he was playing, going off like that and pulling the race card out of nowhere means he's lost the game. Biggest most self-centered kid on the block.

9. Probst. The other grown-up left in the show, I'm throwing a big interferance flag on his therapy session at Tribal. I can understand, wearing the production hat he had a controversial matter to deal with and for the sake of the show it was best to get it resolved. But that absolutely affects the course taken by the game from that point onward, and of course he doesn't care that much about the game itself anyway.

RI

Mike. Kept it together to win the duel, otherwise invisible. Possibly digging an escape tunnel.

Matt. It's getting old, man. Get your head out of the sand already.

Julie. Well, hiding the shorts was amusing, and childish, but mainly dammit now Phillip only has his underoos to run around in!

Good-bye.

David. Got to give him credit for at least trying to play the game, should consider himself lucky he was Zap because Rob would have probably targetted him first or second had he been Ome.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe Li... michel 04-25-11 1
   RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe Li... dabo 04-25-11 2
       RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe Li... iltarion 04-25-11 3
       RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe Li... michel 04-25-11 4
           RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe Li... dabo 04-25-11 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
Thanks for starting this Dabo.
I hope things are OK with Iltation.

"Has hit the boring part"? No, that was hit back in episode #1 when both tribes divided in groups of 6 and when RI meant we'd have no individual rewards, no means to reveal inner alliances and very little connection to local culture (ZOMG! A volcano!) Now, finally, is the time when it starts to be interesting.

1- Rob: Maybe he isn't an adult but he's the only one that knows how to play. His little song reminded me of the good old days when Mara'amu had their morning radio show:

http://funny115.com/v1/39.htm

2- Natalie: Conveniently innocent describes her well. She didn't get mixed up in the war but came out of it sounding coherent.

3- Ashley: We're shown a lazy complainer and Rob hinted she could be public enemy #2 but I don't think that's all there is to Ashley. Ralph liked her and she was part of the "Christian coallition" with Mike and Matt so she can be friendly.

4- Grant: He's in the best position right now. The strongest guy out there isn't even a target and won't be until F6. He'll certainly blow it but his game has been rock-solid...up to now which, like I said, is when it gets interesting.

5- Andrea: It's marvelous how editing can make it look like she's playing well but no one out there can possibly see what she's doing. She's just one of the 3 Degrees and she even got herself involved in the fight...that Rob instigated according to this clip - Rob: "I see it as the perfect opportunity to instigate a little friendly trouble between the tribes. We have to at least get their rice at some point; they're eating way too much. I tell Phillip we should get the good rice into their container, and have it all in one container. Phillip proceeds to dump the rice out onto a blanket, which I'm going, 'What are you doing?' I went to the tent to tell Ashley and Natalie, they come up to see what's going on, and the next thing you know, it's a full-on war exploded between Steve and Julie and Phillip."

6- Phillip: One minute, he talks about the Tathagata the next, he's a lunatic. The guy brings the only comedy to the show but he also brings the stupidity. However, by spending most of the episode on the fight, it blew out of proportion something that probably lasted less than 30 minutes over the 3 day span of the show. People fight...so?

7- Mike: Nice job, too bad he doesn't count. It would have been nice to hear from him.

8- Matt: We get it: He's dying during the week of Easter so he'll probably resuscitate next week.

9- Ralph: He isn't the weakest Crapatera left so he must have done something to be there still. For one thing, he didn't hang around to be caught in the fight. Keeping busy is a way of staying out of trouble.

10- Steven: The editing completely threw him under the bus but his apathy didn't help.

11- Julie: So, let me get this straight? Steve gets in a fight, Ralph is a strong guy yet she finds a way to get herself voted out? How bad do you have to be as a player to accomplish that? Easy, you talk too much and tell Rob you see what he's doing.

Unredeemable - David: As an attorney, he should have realized his best hope was to be with the criminals! Once he joined a group of 6 "nice people" instead of finding a way to empower Russell, he tied his own hands. At the merge, he stayed with them instead of going immediately to Rob. So, no, I don't think he was a good player.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-25-11, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
Love how you're so Cult of Rob that you absolutely have to resist Cult of Andrea at every turn. We'll convert you.

Really, she was in the center of the "rice war" before it blew up into a big fight, even tried to be a voice of reason but then Phillip shut her down so she walked away. Rob loved it but he took credit for it after the fact, it was just one of those things that worked out better than he could possibly have dreamed (in his schoolyard cool kids against the dorks game that is).

Steve missed some big opportunities, though it is impossible to know what was edited out. Concern about cross-contamination should have been an issue, and probably was. Really, though, big missed opportunity to knock the total segregation of Zaps by Omes. Why would the Zaps have to go on Ome rations just because all the rice gets stored in the same container, the Zaps still have the same reason to not ration themselves that much? Plus it puts an end to the silly stealing of rice by cool kid Phillip. Only reason to not go along with it was a genuine grown-up concern about mixing bad rice with good rice making it all bad rice. Keep them in separate containers, everyone eat from the bad store to preserve the good store, Zaps still have no reason to agree to ration themselves. Would have been a great way to try to bust some cracks into the Ometepe alliance and put some shame on the Cult of Rob.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-25-11, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"

Busy weekend. I'm glad someone else started the list. Good job, dabo.

After that complete waste of an episode, I would have only listed mine as follows.

1. Rob - What's bad for the goat is good for him.
2. the Goat - Bad episode for him, maybe, but he WAS the episode.
3. Everyone else - Ultimate choice is clear: take out Rob or take out the goat.

Matt
Mike
Julie

Slightly worse shape than #3.

That's it.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-11, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
I liked Andrea's story, really I did, up to the merge episode when she let Matt dictate her actions. She should have sat him down and told him the facts of life.

Rob, from his clip, wanted Phil to go to Crapatera because he knew it would lead to a fight but Andrea was the one to go first. Not very smart of her. If you look at it, I think that's her whole edit: Caught in the middle. First between Rob and Matt, then between Rob and Phil, then, by Matt's actions, between Omie and Crapatera and now between Phil and Steve.

The game's been rough on her and I'd like to see her fight her way out of it but I don't see her story leading to the biggest blindside in history. I'd be blindsided myself and I'd actually love it. Do you know that I've often called Boston Rob "Morono"? I'm not a fan, I just see that he's playing well.

04-25-11, 04:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Survivor 22 Episode #10 Lvoe List"
In that clip Rob brought up combining the rice... damn, this sounds familiar, didn't something like this happen once before? Anyway, Rob brought up putting all the rice together, Phillip decided instantly that Zapatera wouldn't go for that. (Shows us exactly where Phillip's head is.)

So it seemed to me they decided (not edited in but it seemed that way) to send Andrea over first to bring it up. She did her part, completed her assignment, but what Steve said was severely chopped in the edit. Then either Rob sent Phillip in or Phillip just bulled in headfirst on his own. Phillip scored big points with Rob, of course, but I don't think Andrea hurt herself in any way.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •