The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Going Hollywood!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-11, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Going Hollywood!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-11 AT 09:03 PM (EST)

Was there ever a doubt that this was in the works?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbFZvbderb8

Coach made a movie. It looks like a real, made for theater release, movie too! And no pygmees...at least not in the trailer! Too bad his band wasn't the Dragonz. And he isn't alone: His manager/lover is Danielle Dilorenzo

Anyone want to bet that this was really a way to have a love scene with Danielle?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 That sound you just heard? Estee 03-15-11 1
   RE: That sound you just heard? michel 03-15-11 2
 RE: Going Hollywood! iltarion 03-17-11 3
 RE: Going Hollywood! CTgirl 03-20-11 4
   RE: Going Hollywood! Estee 03-20-11 5
       RE: Going Hollywood! Snidget 03-20-11 6
           RE: Going Hollywood! Estee 03-20-11 8
       RE: Going Hollywood! CTgirl 03-20-11 7
 RE: Going Hollywood! PsychoKitty 03-20-11 9
   RE: Going Hollywood! michel 03-20-11 10
       RE: Going Hollywood! iltarion 03-20-11 11
 RE: Going Hollywood! Brownroach 03-29-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-11, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "That sound you just heard?"
That's the platonic ideal of Quality. It's crying.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-15-11, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That sound you just heard?"
You don't see Oscar in his future?

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-11, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Going Hollywood!"

Video and audio quality seems pretty good. I imagine Coach can act a little, though what is up with his shirt always being open? Who is he? Lorenzo Lamas? Danielle looks hot as ever. I can't imagine she can act a lick, but I would be interested if she shows some skin. Just keeping it real.

>

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
OK, I'm not sure if I could take Coach seriously for an entire movie but it might be good for some giggles (especially if I had a bottle of wine by my side!).

I think we need Estee to review it for us.

03-20-11, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
I checked around and found a theater that will be hosting it -- but it's one of those arthouse places where the 'dinner and a' part is mandatory, there's a minimum food cost per table built into the ticket, and they grab your equally-included tip before you taste the food. Which is supposed to be Belgian. And isn't. Plus you can't get in unless you book for a party of four on any given film. Throw in fuel, parking, and tolls...

*does math*

$348.

Cash only, please.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
I think that theater has a death wish.

Or Jeff gave them some of the same jungle juice he uses to make 39 days go by faster, or a lot slower, one of the two.

I mean I could see possibly shelling out for a matinee ticket, but and all the food, etc, really??? I mean maybe for something fantabulous, but Coach, the movie????

03-20-11, 06:42 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
Believe me, I wish this was a 100% total joke. But several local places have gone to a system where your ticket not only doubles-plus in price, but the extra charge pays for food -- and you're not allowed to turn it down. So in a typical case, your $12.00 evening ticket went to $27.00, the extra $15 covers that much in food from their menu -- and a hockey puck hamburger costs $11 of your 'prepaid food credit'. Fries will send you four bucks over, and don't even ask what they want for their attempt at a steak, which can't even benefit from total lights-down because there is no theater trick for odor-off.

The immediate effect of all this is that I have a whole host of places where I no longer see movies. I don't think their revenue totals are really missing me yet.

But when you add me to the rest of the abandoning crowd...

Direct show parallel: don't try to sell me what I don't want to buy. I will walk away.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-11, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
I found a premiere date of June 17th in Missouri. Shall we take bets on when it will be out on DVD? (My guess: July 18th).

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-11, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
Wow!!!! That is crazy! It does look like a real movie! Thin as hell plot though and you are right about Danielle . . . hot but no actress and Coach gets some full contact ;)

Did that look like Joshua Jackson too? Or his younger brother . . . I want to see it (I'd probably rue the day I did, but that would be hilarious.) Probably straight to DVD . . .

Thanks for the heads up!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

03-20-11, 09:20 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
Hot but no actress? That doesn't stop 50% of the actresses in Hollywood!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-20-11, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
Tru dat.

>

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-11, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Going Hollywood!"
Danielle must be playing the role of "Linda Ronstadt's cousin."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •