The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-11, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
I am rooting for Matt.

Although I would think that some out there like Russell for the entertainment. Also, some probably want to see Russell and Rob go at it again.

I myself am so done with Russell. I'd rather see a guy like Matt extract revenge on Rob.

But somehow I gotta think CBS wants Russell to win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Matt vince3 03-07-11 1
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... Belle Book 03-07-11 2
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-07-11 3
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... dabo 03-08-11 4
   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-08-11 5
       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... dabo 03-08-11 6
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-08-11 7
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... Brownroach 03-08-11 8
 RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... Colonel Zoidberg 03-08-11 9
   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-09-11 10
       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-10-11 11
           RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... byoffer 03-10-11 12
               RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-10-11 13
                   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-10-11 14
                       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-10-11 16
                   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... michel 03-10-11 15
                       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-12-11 17
                           RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... michel 03-12-11 18
           RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... Colonel Zoidberg 03-12-11 19
               RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-16-11 20
                   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... dabo 03-16-11 21
                       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-18-11 22
                           RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... michel 03-18-11 23
                               RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-19-11 24
                                   RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-19-11 25
                                       RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... iltarion 03-19-11 26
                                           RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... sportsjoe 03-22-11 27
                                               RE: So who are you rooting for Matt... michel 03-23-11 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-07-11, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Matt"
Just to finish off the Troll once and for all... for this season, at least...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-07-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Matt, obviously. I want the Troll gone asap!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-07-11, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

Of course, I am pulling for Matt. I also believe the edit leans favorably in his direction. There has been some investment in a possible story of redemption for him.

>

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Troll must be crushed, absolutely, mercilessly, once and for all, it is nothing just a troll.

sportsjoe 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-08-11, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Hopefully Matt embarrasses dickhead. But i'm curious about the "you will be shocked" promo in the commercial for the next episode. Either Matt crushes Russell or maybe Russell blows a big lead and loses. It wouldn't be shocking for Russell to win, so I can't wait.

03-08-11, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Russ may well find some way to claim something was unfair. But he doesn't have an impressive individual challenge history to point back to.

03-08-11, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

Well, they did give us that nugget where Russell says that if this were the real world he'd be pulling for Matt. Who knows, maybe Russell wins or is on the verge and decides to give it to Matt? Talk about REDEMPTION! How crazy would that be??

>

Brownroach 14241 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-08-11 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

Not RussHell. Whoever is there that is not RussHell. What's the Not-RussHell guy's name? Matt? Then I am rooting for Matt, a/k/a Not-RussHell.

I can't wait till Not-RussHell wins the duel and Not-RussHell gets to stay and RussHell does Not.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-11, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
So...rooting for Russell around here seems to be like rooting for the Miami Heat.

That said, go Russell.

03-09-11, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sportsjoe Click to send private message to sportsjoe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
That's a stretch colonel. I like the Heat but can't stand that douchebag Russell. That being said, you're in the minority here if you're rooting for asswipe.

03-10-11, 00:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

Russell and the Miami Heat... a better comparison than any of us knew...

>

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
yes, that comparison certainly brings tears to our eyes.

03-10-11, 02:26 PM (EST)
13. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
I just watched last night's episode and an overwhelming feeling of happiness came over me as Russell lost and left the game for good. Though for 2 seconds I felt sorry for him as he was bawling his eyes out after losing. Didn't take long though, for the sour grapes to emerge. And in his own words that was the last Survivor he will be on. Don't let the door hit you in the ##### on the way out. We won't miss ya. But it didn't take long for the happiness to get quickly soured by that stupid idol nonsense again. Rob finds it in about 15 mins, while all the other stupid lemmings in his tribe cavort cluelessly about the beach. I don't know how many times I have to say this about that dumb ##### idol, but it's ruining the game. Having that stupid idol has watered down winning the immunity challenge. One thing I don't get though, why in the world would you let Rob wander around by himself looking for the idol? How stupid can you get?

03-10-11, 05:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

He said he was going to relieve himself. What are you going to do? Follow him around and make sure he does the deed?

>

03-10-11, 08:17 PM (EST)
16. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

Or are you going to stay at the beach with the bikini clad Ashley, Natalie and Andrea?

Yeah, next question.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-11, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
I'm certainly not a fan of idols but that whole scene was funny. Rob certainly has a fertile imagination when it comes to getting people to do what he wants. This ranks right up there with his bus fare trick and even with getting other teams to accept a penalty on TAR.

03-12-11, 09:38 AM (EST)
17. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-11 AT 09:40 AM (EST)

You're right Michel, don't know how he does it. On the other hand, if you have any brains, you will be paying attention to every move that douchebag makes, just like Russell. You know he is a conniving liar. Tough call though with the eye candy on that tribe to not be distracted. Add in the fact that the tribe seems to let him dictate the game, means to me that they're aren't many on that tribe who are smart.

03-12-11, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-11 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

We've seen rocket scientists and doctors fail miserably at this game so it isn't really a question of intelligence. The game is all about Trust and trust is a very weird thing in this game. It makes you do things and prevents you from doing others at the same time.

Take Natalie for example, but the same could be said of Grant and Ashley: Why would she question Rob if she trusts him? A simple question could get Rob to turn on her. Remember Marisa. Why would she worry about the idol? She's safe from the vote. There is nothing as good in this game as knowing that you don't have to worry going into a TC. It is extremely rare. (unless you are called Yul)Why make it look like you are worried?

The only one that should have worried was Andrea, and, sure enough, she was the one asking about Rob's disappearance. We only see a few seconds of an action that lasted more than 15 minutes so we don't know exactly what Andrea did after that. You could argue that she should have been the one looking for the idol but that's how Kristina got in trouble. Andrea probably looked around but discreetely, nothing that was good enough to show on TV. What else could she do? Turn the camp upside down? That would have meant that her name would have been on the parchment.

Even if Andrea was suspicious, she was trying to show that she was back in the fold and, for one TC at least, it worked: Her name wasn't brought up. She must have been very relieved to still be playing the game after that TC. Even if everyone told her how they were voting, she must have been almost certain that she was the target until Kristina and Phillip went at it.

ETA: As for how Boston Rob does it, I think it's because he is one of the few that can truly play without trusting anyone but still project that he is trustworthy. Add an uncanny wit that enables him to manipulate others and you have an out of the ordinary player that, since you are a fan of the game, I suggest you find a way to appreciate.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
The world's a better place now that Russell the Heat's losing.

Just wonder which beach Russell's taking his talents to next.

OK, I think this one's played out - just like Russell. Who says he's done. Should've been done after two seasons - this was a little like watching Michael Jordan come back to play with the Wizards: painful. And, more to the point, pointless.

**picturing Russell playing for the Miami Heat - would probably put masking tape over one of the hoops, not sure whose, and empty out the water coolers, but might be good at stealing the ball**

03-16-11, 08:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Michel,
you're little eta at the end, was that a shot at me? i have to appreciate Rob? are you ##### kidding me? he is a ##### lying douchebag weasel and if his other tribemates don't pay attention to his every move, shame on them. you know who he is and his game, so why would you let him have a chance to find the stupid idol. when i was talking about smarts before, i didn't mean if you were a doctor, lawyer etc. i meant smarts in the game, like you figured out who the power players or the one player running the show. the fact that Zap made it their goal to get rid of Russell from the beginning shows that they do know how to play the game and weren't afraid to make that move. i think the people in Oma are either stupid or afraid to go against Rob. playing stupid and afraid can get you only so far. boston fuckface may make it to the merge, but if Zap maintains their lead in the numbers game, I don't think he has a chance.

03-16-11, 02:21 PM (EST)
21. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-11 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

Yeah, "michel," whattup! I thought it was the Genrul.

Joe, actually, crap like this isn't worth getting bent out of shape over, don't let it get to you. If in the end if the Zap6 all lose it only means they should have tanked the first or second challenge and gotten rid of Russell sooner, if that. Really, the only reason to take either Rob or Russell to Final is because neither of them can win, but you have to have a reasonable assurance that you can (not will, can) get to Final that way. Both of them have histories of turning on their allies.

03-18-11, 07:19 AM (EST)
22. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Dabo,
I'm not bent out of shape about Survivor lol. I just have to laugh at the ##### idiots on Rob's tribe. What I am mad about is Michel talking like that to me when he has no ##### idea who I am. If my opinion doesn't agree with his, so be it. I don't need an ##### like him patronizing me.

03-18-11, 07:33 AM (EST)
23. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
Actually, my suggestion was addressed to all those that hate a character on TV and it was just that: A suggestion!! Rob may be many things but he is funny to watch and he knows how to play the game. I'd think a fan of the show would have more fun joining him on his journey than fighting it.

As for the locker room talk addressed at me, now that is funny!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

03-19-11, 00:26 AM (EST)
24. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

No one argues more with michel than me, and michel is 100% right on this occasion. If you are a fan of Survivor, then I don't see how you can not appreciate Rob's game. Of course, it helps that he's had 4 chances to play. The wife and I sit back and laugh our @sses off. Dude is entertaining. Obviously, MB and JP agree.

Now all the haters, of which there are many, can go on hating. They are entitled, but so am I.

Would it have been "smart" for Omotep to go after Rob when they've struggled to win challenges as it is? No. It would have been idiotic, actually. Without Rob, Omotep gets crushed by a very strong Zapatera tribe. Rob has a long history of leading his tribes to challenge wins. You ride him during the tribal phase of the game and then cut his throat after merge.

Rob's alliance is actually playing the EXACT game that they should be playing. Keep the guy close so he doesn't go after you, and then turn on him after merge. What could they have done about the HII? Nothing. He found the first clue, and then he found the HII. What are you going to do? Spend 24/7 watching him? No.

>

03-19-11, 07:24 AM (EST)
25. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
thanks for your opinions, but i don't have to appreciate his game. he has been on the game 4 times so that does give him a huge advantage. he is a ##### weasel that has no honor or integrity. he plays dirty pool no matter what reality show he is on. we'll see if they cut his throat after the merge. zap tribe will, but we'll see if his lemming followers do the same. and ya, they should be watching his every move. if you're not then you get whatever comes to you. and they're winning as much as losing with him. i said in my post earlier if they lose a few in a row that you might wanna get rid of him. what good is he if you're still losing challenges with him. he's a cancer just like Russell.

03-19-11, 02:32 PM (EST)
26. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"

No way. No comparison. Have you seen All Stars? Chapera was probably the most unified and harmonious tribe, at least since Kucha, that we've ever seen on Survivor. That was with Rob as its leader. Rob is no tribe cancer. Part of Russell's game was to create disorder and conflict within his own tribe to seize power. That is the opposite of Rob's game. Rob's game is to bring a strong, unified tribe into the merge. The last two tribes Rob was on had the majority at the merge or at the point they voted him off, largely because of him. How is that being a cancer?

Yeah, Rob will do whatever it takes to advance, much like Russell, so he is a threat, perhaps a cancer, to each individual player, but he makes his tribe stronger, not weaker.

>

03-22-11, 01:08 AM (EST)
27. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
ok, let me rephrase it then. he isn't a cancer, he's just an ##### with no honor or integrity.

03-23-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
28. "RE: So who are you rooting for Matt or Russell?"
You do know that this is Survivor, right? A game where being nice puts a target on your back?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •