The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-11, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
A) Until Jiffy and the gang show up in Jollywood

B) RobFather and his family join him with a picnic basket full of Hidden Idols

C) The Merge

D) The End of This Season of Survivor

E) RussHell, Rooster, and Coach come back to save him from starvation (they may bring Agent Pink Panties, if needed)

F) The End of All Survivor Re-runs and Re-Unions forever

G) All of the Above

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... dabo 03-17-11 1
 RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... michel 03-17-11 2
 RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... iltarion 03-17-11 3
   RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... HDTV 03-17-11 4
       RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... mindy23 03-17-11 5
           RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... iltarion 03-17-11 6
               RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... garyc 03-17-11 7
               RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption ... michel 03-17-11 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-11, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
Redemption Island is a Twilight Zone twist, he's stuck there till Resurrection Day.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
Matt is being held hostage on RI. The ransom demand: An Emmy.
Matt will die there...

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-11, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"

The Merge

>

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-17-11, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
You know after seeing a Player win three challenges, i think they should be rewarded some how. I'm not quite sure how, but how many do you have to win? Three is more then most other players in the game will ever manage. Three wins=redeem or ?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-17-11, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
ITA, HDTV!! It's not fair that he has to be stuck there-I mean, we aren't even privvy to his eating or sleeping habits (that I have seen), and his whole lot in life is to win a 10 minute challenge whenever Jiffy gets the bug up his butt....

He should have at least been sent a donut or two. Bad planning on MB's part!! VERY VERY bad planning!!!

They have truly left me scratching my head and wondering what the heck.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-17-11, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"

Well, it makes sense that the earlier you are booted the more challenges you have to win to make it back. Now, for the next person booted, it will be real sweet. It is likely they will only have to win one challenge and then get to merge.

It is actually kind of stupid that they keep sending people to visit RI. Wouldn't it be more interesting if no one had any idea of who was coming back?

>

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-11, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
Yes, except the intertribal interactions might make the game more interesting; Omatepe has learned a lot about Zapatera through their visits.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-11, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: So, Matt will be at Redemption Island {as long as he keeps winning}"
I read Jeff saying the idea to have visitors was a last minute idea, that they didn't expect any interactions but were quite pleased with what happened. I guess long gone are the days when Burnett, seeing Ogabore and Kucha talking at the falls, yelled: "Get those f***ers away from each other."

BTW, Matt was voted out. He's lucky to even have a chance to return (Stupid twist)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •