The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff Probst interviews Russell"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Travel_Queen 138 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-11, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Travel_Queen Click to send private message to Travel_Queen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff Probst interviews Russell"
Not sure if this has been posted. I'm not a fan..but it's interesting how Jeff is so enamoured!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKdN_D1KUiE&feature=player_embedded#at=895

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell Puffy 03-17-11 1
 RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell dabo 03-18-11 2
 RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell Colonel Zoidberg 03-18-11 3
   RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell iltarion 03-19-11 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-17-11, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell"
Excellent video, thanks for posting it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-11, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell"
Thanks! Yeah, Jeff's Russ-love just kinda reeks. Love how the comments section was disabled for that vid.

Personally, I think we all need to keep hammering away at Russ, pointing out what a loathesome petty dumdum he happens to be. It's for his own good, really I mean that. Call me a hopeless romantic but I'm not totally going to give up on Russ, if we just keep hammering on him maybe one day, just maybe, he'll realize the horrible truth about himself and, who knows, start to evolve into an actual human being.

I'm pretty sure mollycoddling his sorryness won't do any good.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-18-11, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell"
I guess Jiffy isn't the dumbdumb we think he is. His buttering up of Russell may be weird or seem misplaced, but Jiffy knows exactly what he's doing.

ESPN Radio has a personality who's every bit as much a loudmouth as Russell or anyone - fellow ESPN listeners here are familiar with Colin Cowherd - who openly states that he's all about elite teams, players, and top-notch stories - basically, anything people talk about that generates ratings. We all hated "The Decision" - yet Cowherd is as pro-Heat and pro-LeBron as anyone. Why? LeBron gets people talking - and listening. His ratings go up.

Russell, like the Heat, is a bad guy. But he's entertaining (maybe not for some here, but for the masses - he won the Sprint $100K vote in back-to-back seasons and even beat Rupert.) He's a hard player. He's good for ratings. Jiffy's man-crush on Russell is likely the direct result of the buzz he generates.

Maybe he does see more than that. But that's the biggest part.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-19-11, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff Probst interviews Russell"

I am sick of Russell and hope to never see him on my TV again. That being said, I can defend the guy a little here. He makes big moves, for one thing, which is something JP is definitely going to like. Secondly, he is one of the best in confessionals that have ever played. Top 10, easy. However, be that as it may, his confessional performance has gone down with each season that he has played, mainly because he had the habit of repeating himself.

>

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •