The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"It's official"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-13-11, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"It's official"
Cbs.com now has a headline that says:

Survivor: Redemption Island Rob and Russell Return
Former castaways Rob and Russell return to compete for the million dollar prize and one last shot at redemption. Find out how they plan to win this time around.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And with that Estee 01-13-11 1
   RE: And with that realworld10 01-13-11 2
       RE: And with that Estee 01-13-11 3
           RE: And with that garyc 01-14-11 4
           RE: And with that realworld10 01-14-11 5
               RE: And with that Wacko Jacko 01-14-11 6
                   RE: And with that PsychoKitty 01-14-11 7
                       RE: And with that byoffer 01-19-11 11
                       RE: And with that michel 01-20-11 13
 RE: It's official Colonel Zoidberg 01-15-11 8
 RE: It's official michel 01-15-11 9
   RE: It's official Spanky68 01-19-11 10
       RE: It's official michel 01-19-11 12
       RE: It's official jbug 01-22-11 14
           RE: It's official Spanky68 01-25-11 15
               RE: It's official iltarion 01-26-11 16
                   RE: It's official michel 01-26-11 17
 RE: It's official Tummy 01-28-11 18
 RE: It's official suzzee 01-28-11 19
   RE: It's official agman 01-28-11 20
   RE: It's official Karchita 02-03-11 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-13-11, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And with that"
the new RTVW Vomitorium is officially open.

Entrance is on your left. Breath mints are on the right. The feeling of clean, however, will never return again.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-11, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: And with that"
Totally unbelievable. Hopefully those two will be out immediately - but you know the hero worship thing will kick in. Don't know if I can stand to watch.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-11, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: And with that"
I'd worry more about their being carried because of insta-goat status. 'One of them is married to a winner, so he's got his money by proxy. The other couldn't collect a jury vote if he poisoned the parchment and told people the only antidote was writing down his name. Decisions, decisions...'

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-14-11, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: And with that"
enough already with the same people over and over.

realworld10 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-14-11, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realworld10 Click to send private message to realworld10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: And with that"
True - which means we have to put up with them for the entire season - ugh!!!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-14-11, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: And with that"
When i heard this I was excited. I can see them both made team captains and pick their teams. I am sick of Russell, I can not imagine anyone would trust him.

Look Survivor has been on now is it 21 seasons? They need to try new things. This is oddly a new thing....and old thing at the same time.

GO BOSTON ROB!

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-14-11, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And with that"
Yeah, that's true. I don't know. I love Rawb and Russell for different reasons - but when you DO add in the "celebrities" the other players don't have their own natural evolution of how THEY would have played the game . . . But other than Jimmy Johnson, have we had anyone that other cast members actually recognized going into a new game?

Certainly they'll recognize these two So I'm torn - I feel like the new players deserve a fresh chance.

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-11, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And with that"
But other than Jimmy Johnson, have we had anyone that other cast members actually recognized going into a new game?

Yes, absolutely.
- Gary Hogeboom was a retired NFL player that was recognized by at least one cast member when he was cast.
- Stephanie and Bobby-John were repeat players - very similar to this season
- Obviously the all-star seasons had repeat players. They were almost all in the same boat, except Russell in his second season and I believe Rupert in his second season who both played their second season before their first season aired. They knew of the others, but not vise-versa.
- The FvF season involved half and half of repeat players vs new players. Who had the advantage? F3 were all repeat players.

I think learning to survive on a beach is a big part of the game, and the returning survivors have a big advantage from that perspective, both for comfort and for being valuable to their tribe for experience.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-11, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: And with that"
Taj in Tocantins was recognized by most of Jalapao as a singer in SWV.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-15-11, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: It's official"
Not sure which is dumber - Russell coming back for another shot when he's as dead as Fairplay in a gunfight with Danny Bonaduce...

...or CBS for making a big production of not telling us who else was coming back and then revealing it a full month ahead of time, thus making this the worst-kept secret in TV since Ellen's coming-out episode.

01-15-11, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: It's official"
Rob is smart enough to understand that he practically cannot win in this set-up while RussHell still thinks the game is flawed, preveting him to win so I wonder why they agreed to come back? Could they have been paid in advance? After all, now that their presence has been revealed we know that all this season's promotion will center on these two characters. They must have asked for an appearance fee.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: It's official"
LAST EDITED ON 01-19-11 AT 01:36 PM (EST)

My guess is that the season's angle will be that BRob and RussHell hate each other and have this rivalry going so the season is a personal grudge. In that context, I can see the possibility that they will square off as team captains against each other.

I don't think I like the idea. It has a very "jump the shark" feel to me. But I am sure I will watch anyway as I am a glutton for punishment that way.

Agman made this fancy sig for me

01-19-11, 10:52 PM (EST)
12. "RE: It's official"
Survivor jumped the shark way back in Cook islands.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-11, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: It's official"
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-11 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

I'll watch too

I always liked B Rob;
& as much of an a$$ as Russell is/was, he did provide entertainment.

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

ET wave at Spanky

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-11, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: It's official"
**Waves back at ya, doll!***

Agman resized my siggie

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-26-11, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: It's official"

Rob has a lifetime pass to appear any time he wants. I would watch.

Russell? Ugh... but I'd tolerate it to watch Rob again.

>

01-26-11, 09:55 PM (EST)
17. "RE: It's official"
Rob will lose again so next time they'll bring him back with a twist that will have 4 players return from redemption island each carrying a hidden immunity idol, individual challenges will give immunity to more than half the contestants, they'll make it a final 6 just so that Rob will have a chance and they'll probably count the 3 votes he received way back in All-Stars. Then, maybe, he'll be Sole Survivor. Yipeeee!

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-28-11, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It's official"
I'll watch and enjoy.

I hated Boston Rob in his first season, liked him in All Stars 1 and loved him as the antagonist to Russell.

With Russell I grudgingly admired him in Season 1 but then when he came back he showed that was the only game he had and I got to where he grated on every nerve.

The DH has never liked Boston Rob and likes Russell, so this season will make it a funtime in my livingroom.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-28-11, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: It's official"

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-11, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It's official"
nice post Suzzee

Karchita 4469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-03-11, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: It's official"
C'mon, Suze. Tell us how you really feel.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •