The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love/Loathe List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-14-10, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love/Loathe List"
I will be out of state and miss Sunday's Finale/Reunion show. Not that I'm terribly disappointed being this season pretty much sucked. I also may not be able to do a final list after tomorrow's episode. If not, I want to thank all who contributed to the Lists this season and the lively discussions that ensued.

Most of all...A Happy and Healthy Holiday Season to everyone!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love/Loathe List dabo 12-16-10 1
   RE: Love/Loathe List michel 12-16-10 3
 RE: Love/Loathe List milkachulina 12-16-10 2
   RE: Love/Loathe List krismiss2us 12-16-10 4
       RE: Love/Loathe List garyc 12-17-10 5
 RE: Love/Loathe List KuwabaraTheMan 12-17-10 6
 RE: Love/Loathe List iltarion 12-18-10 7
 RE: Love/Loathe List michel 12-18-10 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-10, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
1. Jud. Dude had a good episode, which is more than anyone else can say.

2. Holly. Riding out the HIIs was smart though she overplayed it a bit, should watch her back and consider if she has any other options at this point.

3. Dan. Give him credit for not being stupid.

4. Chase. If you can't stand for something you'll just stand for anything won't you. Tool.

5. Sash. Playing the HII was just a bad move when he absolutely didn't need to do it, whereas Chase has just been a tool Sash re-enforced every charge Jane made (and will probably continue to make) against him.

Bye-bye, Jane. At least she was an interesting character at times, though a bit of a hypocrite since she was happy to justify some dirty game on her own part at times.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-10, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
This was the last TC where the idols could be played so, in reality, Sash was just handing it back. But I'm not saying that to get you to change his rating! 5th is just fine with me.

milkachulina 67 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-10, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail milkachulina Click to send private message to milkachulina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
I could literally LOATHE every one of these contestants for the over-the-top displays of emotion and affection resulting from the traditional "Family Hour of Power" that Survivor does every darn season. If these contestants were spending a year away from family while fighting in IRAQ or Afghanistan, I could understand their reactions. But, c'mon now. This is just ridiculous. And don't get me started on Dan and his son kissing him over and over and over. That was just GROSS.

On to the list...

1) Fabio - What an impressive win at the Immunity Challenge. He wanted it bad, and he got it.

2) Holly - She looks soooo old for 44. Still, she is doing well. But, she would be next to go if I controlled voting.

3) Chase - He is hot! That's all. I do not want him to win. His play is weak and he's still a wimp.

4) Dan - That he is still in the game is a testament to how sorry this entire season of Survivor has been.

5) Sash - What an arrogant little prick. He, too, is a wimp. He is also very delusional.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-16-10, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
1. Fabio - I just love this kid; I think he's smarter than he's acting to be. I could be wrong about that but I think, if he wins immunity, he stands a good chance to win the final.

2. Dan. Ok the man has absolutely NO game. no wins on challenges, no plotting, etc. But to make it to the finals? well, he's the perfect person to bring to the end. He has money and there is nothing he can say to the jury to convince them that he did something important to win this game. that's the only reason i rank him this high - that and the fact, the rest are nto on my fave list

3. Holly - from wanting to quit to the final 5. impressive and she owes jimmy j a huge thank you for that. i don't lilke that she turned on jane.

4. Chase - he kept going back on his word. i really hate that. but at least he balled up at last TC. i give him kudos for that.

5. Sash - i just don't like this guy.

Thanks Tribe!

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-17-10, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
1. Fabio - Only person left I'd like to see win.

Gone: Jane - Enjoyed her dousing the fire she probably started. Might have behaved badly, but think she was worn out mentally and physically by then.

KuwabaraTheMan 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-17-10, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KuwabaraTheMan Click to send private message to KuwabaraTheMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
1. Fabio: He managed to win the challenge that he absolutely needed to, so he gets props for that. I'll be hoping to see him manage to win a couple more and make it until the end.

2. Holly: She made the decision that she needed to when Chase couldn't do it. She's sitting in a great position to win right now.

3. Sash: Still doing what he's done to get this far. His smug attitude could come back to bite him within the next day or so, though.

4. Dan: Well, he's doing what he's done all season long. He has no shot at winning, but he may wind up in the Final 3.

5. Chase: So, that's two straight challenges that he's told someone he'll take them on reward and then gone back on that. It's an absolutely meaningless lie that only hurts his chances if he makes it to the end.

Jane: The crazy lady is finally gone. Putting out the fire was definitely an entertaining moment.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-18-10, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-10 AT 04:34 AM (EST)

Perhaps I have finally fallen victim to cynicism. I would hate to believe that because I typically am annoyed by cynical people. But anyway, I FFWD through the family stuff now. It is just tired to me. I have to agree with milka that I don't quite get it. Don't adult children and their parents go a month without seeing each other all the time? When I was in college I did. I would go 2 months without seeing them, and when we did finally get together, no one was crying over it. Now, 30+ days is a long time to go without seeing your spouse or young children, so I get that, but I don't get these people with their parents and grown siblings.

Obviously being secluded somewhere does something to the human psyche.

Anyway, decent episode once Fabio won immunity.

1. Fabio- Has this game won now if he can win two more ICs.

2. Sash - I don't know that I care for the guy, but I do believe he is in the 2nd best position to win. I think he can lay claim to being the best strategic player, and I don't know that the jury is blaming him for a whole lot right now.

3. Chase - He might be a fool who has needlessly, carelessly ticked off more people than he should have, but I still think he is in a better position than Holly and Dan.

4. Holly- I don't agree with anyone stating she is in a good position. Did you see some of the looks she was getting at TC? Jane now hates her. Marty has never cared for her. Brenda, Kelly, Nay, and Benry were never aligned with her.

5. Dan - Showing some brains lately, but still shouldn't be there and the editing alone has made it clear he has no chance.

these boots are made for walking-

Calamity Jane- I actually dug that she put out the fire. I agree with her. If she started it, then she had the right to put it out. Her statement about Sash's mom was out of line though, and her claim that Chase shouldn't even show his face in Carolina was just clownish.

>

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-10, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love/Loathe List"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-10 AT 04:03 PM (EST)

To answer Milka and Iltarion, I'll point out that everyone always has the same reactions at the family visit. So, instead of complaining, I prefer to try to understand. I see 2 possibilities:
- The psychological one: When you are caught up in your own life, family is there, only a phone call away, but you are "too busy". These people are bored to death. They have nothing to do for most of the days so seeing someone they know, anyone they know, is a great pleasure.
- The cynical one: (I embrace cynicism!)They are told that they better show emotions if they want their loved ones to be seen on screen. No tears = no airtime. Do you want mom to be "Purple Kellyed"?!

1- Fabio: I'd prefer to see him win without needing immunity but I guess he could be like Brett if Brett had won that last IC. As is, he looked as dumb as others have said so I feel his story is incomplete.

2- Sash: I loved his look every time Chase would ask him a question in front of the jury. It was like "Will you please shut up...I don't know this fool"! Unfortunately, Sash got himself in that mess. The problem with Sash is that his strategy is seen as disloyalty and that's because he kept Marty longer than he should and Brenda not long enough. Timing is everything in chess and in Survivor.

3- Chase: I laughed when during the recap, Jeff drew Chase's portrait, telling us he's been having a bad time because of the little discussion we had whether or not the last episode was bad for him. It didn't get any better this week. Poor dumb Chase makes for quite a funny story. Like Ian, Survivor will be quite a learning experience for this immature young man.

4- Dan: We are starting to see some of the wisdom that must have guided him in the streets of Brooklyn. His vote for Jane tells me that something unseen is brewing. Could he have a deal with Sash? He's one that Sash could beat so maybe...

5- Holly: It was a terrible move for her in particular to go after Jane. Jane would have always been a vote on her side. I believe the "honeymoon" she had will be the end of her story.

Calamity Jane: Sash did compare her to his mom so I understand why Jane would make that comment and it was more about Sash than his mom.

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •