The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-06-10, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"

Aruba has been out. Fortunately for him. I will momentarily continue this dreck. I have not seen such a season of uninteresting and/or unlikable people since Sugar and Bob were on our TV. My disinterest being such, at least for this one week, I am breaking my normal routine and ranking everyone strictly based off what I think of them and not based on their game play.

1. Marty - Senseless TC tirade, but who knows what context it came up in.

2. Fabio - Hahaha... no chance, dude.

3. Brenda - Don't like her allies, but she's hot and smart.

4. Chase - Despite his "buds," seems like a genuine good guy. One of the few.

5. Sash - May not like his methods, but probably most deserving so far.

6. Kelly Purple - Not necessarily her fault she's gotten no time... I think.

7. Benry - Didn't get the harsh words about Alina... at all. Show some class.

8. Holly - A can short of a 12 pack, but coming around.

9. Jane - Fixated much? Needs a shrink, desperately. Playing hard though.

10. Dan - Taught Tony Hawk how to skate.

11. NayByotch - Give me a season with another her, and I stop watching.

B-Gone

Alina - Has no one to blame but herself. Her and Kelly were the next ones to go at La Flor. Tribal switch gave them a chance to change their fate. Instead of doing so, they went along with the people who were about to vote them out. STUPID.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 garyc 11-06-10 1
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 dabo 11-07-10 2
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 michel 11-07-10 3
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 michel 11-07-10 4
   RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 iltarion 11-08-10 5
       RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 michel 11-09-10 6
 RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8 dabo 11-09-10 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-06-10, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-06-10 AT 11:03 PM (EST)

Two bad ideas in one season: medallion of power and old vs. young. Season survived the first, not so sure it's survived the second.

1. Brenda: Hope she doesn't win, as it would be all too predictable, but to date only Brenda or Sash have any business winning.

2. Fabio: Most appealing person left; goofy and apparently a pretty nice guy.

3. Jane: Shouldn't she be allying with Marty to try to break up Brenda/Sash/Na-Onka/Chase, rather than trying to get Marty out? Perhaps her alliance with Chase will lead to something. Most likely not.

4. Sash: Playing as well, or better than anyone else.

5. Chase: Would like him except he is coming across as too naive. First looked like Brenda was playing him; then Na-Onka, now Jane?

6. Marty: Tired of his overinflated view of his own strategy. Trying but seems to over-rate his own gameplay by a lot.

7. Holly and Purple Kelly: No opinion.

8. Na-Onka: Has become amusing at times. But doesn't she claim to be a gym teacher? Feel sorry for her student's if this is how she behaves. Does she break into their lockers and hide their clothes if they don't perform up to her expectations in class.

9. Benry: What was the dirt squirrel comment about. Seemed purely mean spirited.

10. Dan: Appears to be mentally in the game but physically has no business being there. Beyond pathetic in challenges.

Gone: Alina - Agreed. She should have been working the people on the outside of the core alliance, even if they appear hopeless.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-07-10, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
Yeah, this season has some serious problems, though if it were up to me I'd say their first mistake was they should have fired their casting department after season 19 (didn't really need them for season 20 anyway) and gone back to the type of casting decisions they originally started with. I'll make a list like I usually do, factoring in things I care about, but if I were to make a list strictly based on my feelings for these people Jane and Jud would be tied for I love them and the rest would be graded from meh to loathe the most.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-10, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
In my opinion, the casting department did a great job in addressing our main issues: Too many mactors, too many Californians, too many recruits, not enough fans or "real" people.

The mactors would be: Alina, Benry, Fabio, Sash, Brenda and Yve. All those except Benry have been pretty interesting players.

We "only" have 7 Californians, and with South Dakota, North Carolina and others I see a very interesting mix. I also see a lot of "real" people: Fireman, Goat farmer, Real estate agent and students. We also have 10 people who were fans and applied. That is rare nowadays. And how often have we had 6 players over 45?

But maybe I say this because I like this season. I'm strange that way!

11-07-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-07-10 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

1- Brenda: I don't know if the conditions are getting to her but she is letting it slip through her fingers. For her, Marty HAD to be the vote. Still, she's in an excellent position and could recover.

2- Fabio: The only one that made sense in this episode. He's friends with everyone and no one sees him as a threat! The strongest and probably wisest guy there? Not a threat? He has a great shot.

3- Sash: The puppet-master got his tribe to help him keep his word to Marty. That is incredible but it could come to bite him in the butt, just like picking his F3 goat at F12. Someone could steal that goat or could make him pay for keeping her.

4- Chase: The guy still can't make a decision but he is nicely placed. It was strange that we didn't get to see him talk to Brenda. Maybe he isn't under her spell.

5- Holly: She says you can't get to the end by simply agreeing with others, that you need to take risks yet she votes out Alina who she considered was like her daughter? She should listen to herself.

6- Jane: If this was about Surviving outdoors, she should win. Heck, if they had to survive alone, she'd probably be the only one still alive! Funny that fans who want to see strong players outlast the weak ones don't like her!

7- Kelly: She didn't say anything so she didn't say anything dumb! I'll give her credit for being part of everyone's plans.

8- Na'Onka Vote N-A-O-N-K-A as fan favorite. I had a lot of fun writing this week's summary and she was a big reason for that.

9- Dan: Maybe he is the capo di tutti capi after all. No one dares vote him out in case his crew comes to defend him. Thanks for the inspiration.

10- Marty: This guy is trying to play UTR, trying to convince others he is a zero threat!!! Dumbass should at least shut up if he wants to be forgotten. Instead he forced me to transcribe walls of text. I should have charged him by the word.

11- Benry: Dirt squirrel? Really? Where did that come from? Alina was on your side dummy.

Booted - Alina: Voting her out didn't make any sense. I liked her and a counter-alliance of her, Holly, Jane, Fabio and Chase would have been interesting even if it included Kelly. Alina almost managed it

(I would have tried to get Marty and Dan in place of Chase and Jane and voted out Sash. THAT would have been the best blindside ever and I think it was available.)

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-08-10, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"

Jane needs serious counseling. Otherwise, you are right; if it came down to surviving, she would win, hands down.

>

11-09-10, 08:40 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
I'd say your number 1 guy is the one that needs counseling. "North Carolina crap"? Something like that must have come back to jane when they were living together 24/7 back in old Espada.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-10, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S21 Love/Loathe List Ep8"
LAST EDITED ON 11-09-10 AT 11:47 AM (EST)

1. Jud (1). I just find him the most fascinating player out there, plus he's fun to watch. However the game works out, he may actually achieve a Colbert Bump from Survivor.

2. Jane (4). Love the fiesty old lady act, and she's positioned herself for longevity. Could move into a bold game playing position from where she is but most likely will settle in and ride it out.

3. Brenda (6). She's done well to maintain a solid alliance. The game is wearing on her, can she keep it in control?

4. Marty (9). Got to hand it to the guy, he's playing the game as hard as he can. If this were Texas Hold'Em he is now in a position where he has to go all in and hope his luck changes, he knows it, so I'm expecting a lot of show from this coming episode.

5. Holly (7). She and Dan seemed to have buried the hatchet, she's playing a smart social game.

6. Sash (8). Well, he's sly, and I don't approve of his laziness, but he kept his promise to Marty so good for him.

7. Chase (5). Nice guy, not much game, kind of disappointing.

8. Dan (12). Seems to be playing an excellent social game.

9. Kelly S (11). The mystery woman. Actually, she seems to be a likeable uncomplicated person, just not very interesting.

10. Benry (2). I had high hopes for this guy for a long time, and he may be moved back up the ranks later, but for this week he's a dirt weasel. Thanks for putting me in a bad mood.

11. NaOnka (10). The girl from the hood played out the worst stereotype last week, she should just be ashamed of herself.

Bye-bye Alina (3). A real fan of the show, really did have a good head for the game but couldn't catch a break, I predict she will be a really harsh but fair juror.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •