The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Am I the only one"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-09-10, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Am I the only one"
who found this interesting...

Going into tribal, it was basically Fabio or Benry....

Jeff said something about the fact that one of the two alliances was going to be stronger....yet the two people on the block were in the same alliance...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Am I the only one jbug 12-09-10 1
   RE: Am I the only one Tummy 12-09-10 2
       RE: Am I the only one dabo 12-09-10 3
 RE: Am I the only one Nume 12-09-10 4
 RE: Am I the only one michel 12-09-10 5
   RE: Am I the only one BrassFan 12-10-10 6
       RE: Am I the only one michel 12-11-10 10
           RE: Am I the only one BrassFan 12-20-10 12
               RE: Am I the only one michel 12-20-10 13
   RE: Am I the only one Oingo 12-10-10 7
       RE: Am I the only one jbug 12-10-10 8
           RE: Am I the only one garyc 12-11-10 9
       RE: Am I the only one Oingo 12-20-10 11
           RE: Am I the only one PsychoKitty 12-20-10 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-10, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Am I the only one"
I wondered too why Benry would even consider going against his alliance of Fabio & Ben -
but he did talk about an alliance with Chase 'since the beginning' that we never really saw they had, so...

Why not just stick to your 3 & 3 & let Sash make the decision? WOrk harder to try to get the swing voter to vote with you - instead of switching sides...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-09-10, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Am I the only one"
I kind of felt a little sorry for Fabio when he realized that both Benry and Dan had voted for him. Ok - not really, I giggled.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Am I the only one"
Like, whatever, those aren't the votes that count anyway, he's moving into early Dan's strategy of being the secondary target, just keeping it relaxed and easy.

Nume 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-09-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nume Click to send private message to Nume Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Am I the only one"
I really thought it was hilarious that the Jane/Holly/Chase/Sash alliance was able to determine not only their own votes but every single players . It showed how very weak the other alliance was that they were easily able to get 2 of them to vote for the other.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Am I the only one"
>who found this interesting...
>
>Going into tribal, it was basically
>Fabio or Benry....
>
>Jeff said something about the fact
>that one of the two
>alliances was going to be
>stronger....yet the two people on
>the block were in the
>same alliance...

Well, that's because Jeff didn't exactly say that. He said:
"Coming into tribal council, everybody trusted their alliance. Leaving tribal council? Not so much. Therein lies the tricky part of alliances: Realizing when you no longer can trust them."

That, to me, was great for Fabio's story because he's the one that came to a realization.

12-10-10, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Am I the only one"
>Well, that's because Jeff didn't exactly
>say that. He said:
>"Coming into tribal council, everybody trusted
>their alliance. Leaving tribal council?
>Not so much. Therein lies
>the tricky part of alliances:
>Realizing when you no longer
>can trust them."
>
>That, to me, was great for
>Fabio's story because he's the
>one that came to a
>realization.

The comment I was referring to was during tribal, not when they left. I seem to recall Jeff making a comment about their being two alliances, and the vote was going to make one stronger.....

Maybe I'm remembering it incorrectly.

12-11-10, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Am I the only one"
Then I don't understand your question. Before sending them to vote, Jeff said: "I seems that this vote will reveal which alliance holds strong and which alliance falls apart."

It's obvious that the Chase-Holly-Jane-Sash alliance held strong while the Fabio-Benry-Dan alliance crumbled, even turning on itself.

12-20-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Am I the only one"
>Then I don't understand your question.
>Before sending them to vote,
>Jeff said: "I seems that
>this vote will reveal which
>alliance holds strong and which
>alliance falls apart."
>
>It's obvious that the Chase-Holly-Jane-Sash alliance
>held strong while the Fabio-Benry-Dan
>alliance crumbled, even turning on
>itself.

That was exactly my point. He said that it would show which alliance holds strong and which one falls apart...yet, both people on the block were in the same alliance..I found that to be interesting. Usually, when two alliances are fighting, it's a person on each alliance who's in trouble...

12-20-10, 09:35 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Am I the only one"

What I found interesting in that TC was that we had a rare voting triangle: Benry voted for Fabio who voted for Holly who voted for Benry. In 21 seasons, that only happened about a dozen times or so.

Oingo 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-10-10, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oingo Click to send private message to Oingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Am I the only one"
I kinda think Fabio knew what was going to happen going in. They kept cutting to him and he would smirk or avert his eyes at the exact moment you'd expect him to if he knew that Benry was about to be blindsided. His body language was so loud.

Kind of smart of Sash. Now Fabio needs him. Fabio can't rely on Dan's physical prowess for sure, and Dan's game is to vote whatever way the wind is blowing so he can't rely on the vote, either. So now Sash could be 1st or 2nd of 3 instead of 3rd or 4th of 4.

Physically, Fabio and Chase are Sash's biggest risks. Is one so much better than the other? I dunno, I don't see it. But Chase won last immunity and that's fresh in his mind.

Socially -- given his ego, he might think he can beat Holly and Jane. But really, he'd have a much easier time of it going up against Dan and Fabio. Although I think Sash has made enough enemies by now that a Fabio-Sash-Dan final or a Fabio-Sash final would go in Fabio's favor.

And isn't that what Fabio's has been getting his sound bites for all along? Being the goofy likeable kid who is not threatening to anyone - just entertaining and fun to have around? It's his game plan. We just blew him off because he had this persona of being kinda . . .not so sharp. Maybe he just wasn't showing all his cards in that department.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-10, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Am I the only one"
Fabio-Sash-Dan final or a Fabio-Sash final would go in Fabio's favor.

Enemies made or not, sometimes the jury will reward game play rather than a good ole guy who really didn't seem to do much planning or strategy.

Maybe he just wasn't showing all his cards in that department.
LOL & he's still not!

Welcome Oingo! Stay & play!

garyc 118 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-10, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garyc Click to send private message to garyc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Am I the only one"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-10 AT 05:58 AM (EST)

To be fair to Fabio, he's only what 21 or 22? A year older than Purple Kelly I think they said and compared to her he's come across as Albert Einstein.

Not that you can't be politically savvy at that age, but youth can be a disadvantage. I think Fabio realized going in he might have trouble keeping up and tried to stay low-key and amiable to survive.

Oingo 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-20-10, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Oingo Click to send private message to Oingo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Am I the only one"
Oh. My. I take it back. Don't get me wrong I love the kid he's really endearing. But he's got no cards. No cards at all.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-20-10, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Am I the only one"
I'm not so sure . . . but last night and this morning he didn't do himself any favors in the PR department ;) He started off well when asked what he wants to do with the money: "music ethnicology films", but then he couldn't complete a sentence after that. . . Dood!!!! You are so sweet and young! But I think he's going to go through the money really fast! Congratulations Fabio! And thanks for a GREAT nailbiter of a finale!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Sigs by Cig

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •