The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-10, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
So, how you doing? Is this helping you have fun? Maybe next week in honor of Halloween I'll just insist that everyone vote in invisible text, how's that sound? It probably wouldn't really work out so well, just a fun idea.

How it works! Send me a PM. Simply click on the little Private Message icon in the upper right corner of this post to send a message to my inbox. Don't use the email icon, the other one for private messages next to the little head for user profile (nothing important there to read); I've cleaned out my inbox, no need to clutter up my email any more than it already is, thanks.

So, what you're voting on? Who you think will get booted this week! Or who you want to get booted, whatever. In your PM state the name of your bootie first! Then give your reasoning for your vote. Please make comments, short comments at least, something for me to copy. And when I get a chance I'll record your votes on the official voting thread in Spoilers.

The vote thread DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT is here--

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7514.shtml

As always, of course, you can read the initial post of the thread without encountering spoilers.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6 michel 10-19-10 1
   RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6 dabo 10-19-10 2
 RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6 suzzee 10-21-10 3
   RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6 dabo 10-21-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-10, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
Fun? I'm 0 for 3 with these votes and probably enjoyed them more than those who knew!

One question though? Why absentee ballot? We aren't absent at all. If we are wrong, I'd call it a way to spoil unanimity or, if we are right, a way to say: "You may know what we don't know but not that we don't know it so we can tell you that you will not tell us what you know."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-19-10, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
LOL! "Absentee ballot" was just to give it a name, "write-in votes" would have been okay too but it occured to me that they're all write-in votes. If you folks want another name for it, great, let's find something appropriate! Away Team? Next week is Halloween week, want to be Fantom Voters?

Anyway, the whole purpose of this is just for people to have fun, more people to have more fun, it's not any kind of statement or anything.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-21-10, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
Invisible text? what number is that for the color?\

Sorry I missed the vote, my daughter locked her keys in her car and I didn't get home in time. Grrr For the record I would have voted for Dan and Marty. Shows what I know.

10-21-10, 12:55 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Absentee Ballots S21 Ep6"
Sorry you missed out this week, to get back in you need to bring me a note from your doctor. Don't worry, it's all for fun, I'm more interested really in what you all have to say about your votees than anything else. It's one of the rules on vote threads, you know:

Have Fun!

The invisible text thing is a joke idea but it does kinda fit a Halloween week theme. font color="dddddd"

Like this (highlight to read) BOO!

Hit "reply with quotes" on this post to see the code.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •