The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Absentee Ballots S21 Ep5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-10, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Absentee Ballots S21 Ep5"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-10 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-13-10 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

Hey, that worked pretty well last week, let's try it again! Understand, however, it won't always work out that I'm spending Wednesday at home with a family member running a 102 degree temp.

How it works! Send me a PM. Simply click on the little Private Message icon in the upper right corner of this post to send a message to my inbox. Don't use the email icon, the other one for private messages next to the little head for user profile (nothing important there to read); I've cleaned out my inbox, no need to clutter up my email any more than it already is, thanks.

So, what you're voting on? Who you think will get booted this week! Or who you want to get booted, whatever. In your PM state the name of your bootie first! Then give your reasoning for your vote. Please make comments, short comments at least, something for me to copy. And when I get a chance I'll record your votes on the official voting thread in Spoilers.

The thread DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT is here--

Edited to remove previous edit.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID2/7506.shtml
and of course it is in the Spoiler Forum, but if you open it up at least you won't have to look at the rest of the forum. Really, though, if you think the temptation will be too much for you, you don't want to risk it, whatever, don't go, that's fine.

There are new tribes this week that have been entirely spoiled from vidcaps of promos for this week's episode, I mention this because the spoiled new tribe line-ups are included in the vote thread, in hidden text, at the end. The remainder of this post is exactly what it says on that post, leaving out the hidden text.

ADVISORY: Vote threads are open to all who wish to participate and cast their votes, spoilers and non-spoilers alike. The posts initiating these threads contain no spoiler information other than perhaps referencing what has been revealed in TV promos for the upcoming episode. Non-spoilers, be advised that spoilers may include information in their posts here which you may not wish to read. Spoilers, please do not include spoiler information for future episodes, stick to the episode in question.

The Rules

1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot in the subject heading.

This is easy, just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlowsTribe, Time to Vote..." and replace with your vote, e.g., "Na." Or, if you think this will be a two-boot week: "Na and KB." It doesn't matter which order you put them in unless it matters to you.

This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Nicknames are tougher to tally unless they are really obvious without actually reading your post. Other things you want to vote on (who wins what challenge, who gets first confessional, who fights over the next clue), these should go in your post not in your subject line.

1b. Absentee Ballots.

I will be posting in the Fanatics Forum instructions on how to vote absentee, I mean basically just send me your vote via PM and when I have time I will post it here. Pretty simple, but work, and maybe in future weeks some of you can volunteer to handle these chores, I'll be happy to let you go ahead and do that. Seriously, less work for me, not a problem. Any volunteers?

2. Reply only to this post.

We like a nice straight vote thread around here.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

2b. But to change your vote reply to your own post.

Your new post heading should read, for example, "VOTE CHANGE: Fabio." Or perhaps "VOTE CHANGE: Fabio and Purple" if you think it will be a two-boot week.

3. This is not a discussion thread, do not treat it as such.

There are plenty of places on the forum to debate the merits of people's arguments, have discussions, have civil and polite disagreements, don't do it here.

But please feel free to discuss your vote in your own post, cast all the extra votes you want, we're all interested in what you have to say.

4. No graphics, particularly no sig pics.

If you must have a graphic make it pertinent to something. Thank you.

5. Have fun!
That's why you're here, right!

The DAWs!

Espada tribe. blue
Dan
Holly
Jane
Jill
Marty
Tyrone
Yve

La Flor tribe, yellow
Alina
Ben "Benry"
Brenda
Chase
Jud "Fabio"
Kelly B
Kelly S "Purple"
NaOnka
"Sash" Matthew

Eliminated
ep 1. Wendy (Espada)
ep 2. Shannon (La Flor)
ep 3. Jimmy J (Espada)
ep 4. Jimmy T (Espada)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Marty kingfish 10-12-10 1
 NaOnka ohmyheck 10-12-10 2
   RE: NaOnka dabo 10-12-10 3
 notice dabo 10-12-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-10, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Marty"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-10 AT 01:23 PM (EST)

Oops.

Vote also PM'ed.

Good luck with that sick person. Reminds me, I need to get this year's flu shot.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-12-10, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "NaOnka"
In my wildest dreams, NaOnka and Marty both get kicked out.

10-12-10, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NaOnka"
LOL, you guys! I'll go ahead and count votes posted on this thread, but I really want to avoid dueling voting threads on the boards if possible.

10-12-10, 02:50 PM (EST)
4. "notice"
By the way, everyone who sends me a vote will get a confirmation via PM that their vote has been recorded. You can vote up until the time the episode airs, if I don't get your vote recorded prior to the episode airing I will still go ahead and count it on the official vote thread when I have time.

So, if you don't get a confirmation PM within a reasonable time, you can go ahead and send me a duplicate vote for insurance, no problem.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •