The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-10, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-17-10 AT 02:24 AM (EST)

Editing scrambled to try to throw some suspense into an obvious boot. But I knew Rupert was going home from the moment he got the big confessional to start the show. Typically, they who talks first, talks last.

1. Parvati- Her episode to nearly the extent of being sickening. She narrated it all. Jeri immediately picked her for reward. She won the IC, again. Props for that. Jury loves her. Russell thinks he needs to take her to the end. He also thought he needed to take Natalie to the end. Oops.

2. Sandra- Has the 2nd best chance to win. Loved that she immediately told Russell she was against him. She also was smart enough to spot Russell as the goat. Parvati has a huge advantage over her though. She can win challenges.

3. Jeri- She is getting more face time than ever and has a shot at this if she can get to the end with Russell. The problem with that plan is that Russell thinks he needs to take Parvati to the end, and Jeri is the likely 4th place finisher since she is a bigger threat in challenges than Sandra.

4. Colby- Despite what Parvati says, I don't think Colby could win a vote against anyone but Russell. Doesn't matter though. The editing has already told us he isn't making it that far. Somehow this guy was strong in challenges in Australia. I guess that was a long time ago.

5. Russell- Another jury member, another person who hates Russell. He isn't the greatest Villian. He is the greatest Goat.

Ponderosa inhabitants-

Coach- "not much of a Coach if you ask me"
Courtney- Ms. Jury Histrionics. Your act is old.
JT- Its Survivor, not a shuttle launch.
Amanda- Hot jury member.
Candice- Something about her that causes people to mistrust her.
Danielle- See Amanda.

Rupert- Drama Queen. You call Russell a terrible human being, then you align with him, then you stare at him when he boots you out. You are making as much sense as ever.

>

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... garcor 05-16-10 1
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... Belle Book 05-16-10 2
 RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List E... michel 05-16-10 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-16-10, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13"
Parvati: Think she should win if she makes final TC and the Heroes on the jury reward strong play. Was Russell serious about targeting her last time before she won immunity or was that just an act to keep Rupert/Colby from scrambling too hard? The types of challenges they've had over the last few episodes do seem to favor her, and do think Colby has to win through or get voted out first, so think it likely Parvati will make final TC.

Sandra: Mystery why they didn't vote her out instead of Courtney. If Courtney had been a little less inept in physical challenges think she would be here in place of Sandra. But has managed to maintain some independence while staying in the game, which might just make a winning argument if she makes final TC. I'd be looking to bounce her first if I was Parvati and keep Russell and Jeri, except for fact Jeri hasn't won before and Sandra has.

Russell: Has been more flexible and adaptable than I thought he could be. Once again endlessly strategizing and dominating much of the game; once again appears to disliked to have much chance of winning.

Jeri: Not sure that she could make final TC; but would likely take either a surprise IC win or Sandra/Russell teaming up to blindside Parvati out of fear she's a too easy winner for it to happen.

Colby: Why does Colby hate his brother?

Gone: Rupert: Got stronger as the season went on; trying to take advantage of whatever opportunities to split the villain's he could find. Fake idol was one of smarter moves by anyone this season. Competed hard in challenges. Not sure what his comments in his interview on this site about "If we had stayed with the plan" meant. A knock on JT for ad libbing giving the idol to Russell?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-16-10, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13"
Here's my list:

1. Sandra -- great job using the Hidden Immunity Idol! And you are still standing up to RussHell! I hope you win!

2. Parvati -- but I'll be happy if you do instead. You are a real player.

3. Jerri -- you're much better than you apparently were back in Australia! I guess time mellowed you out.

4. Colby -- you're not making it to the finals, but I would like to see you get farther than RussHell. Sadly, you won't.

5. RussHell the Troll -- Ilatrion's right. You're the best Goat for Parvati and Sandra.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-10, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S20 H vs. V- Love/Loathe List Episode 13"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-10 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

1- Parvati She said she was a hero on the inside and maybe that's what this season needed. Not a complete villain but not a simple hero either. Rupert told us: “Parvati saved herself 100%” showing that she has a complete game. I found it refreshing that she could still have fun on day 36 while so many others were going insane.

2- Sandra: She was indeed a villain, from the moment she ripped Sugar’s bra to the moment she took an idol out of hers, she’s been bad but in a very amusing way. We’ve heard a lot from Sandra’s personal life and it should impact the jury in some way. I consider her voting comment towards Rupert as being very arrogant. Her scene in the shelter when Russell came up to her reminded me so much of her scene with Fairplay when he forced her to swear on her kids. She went from crossing her fingers to giving the finger!

3- Jerri: Some will say she has mellowed but I think this season proves just how powerful editing can be. Watching Colby and Jerri interacting with their siblings and adding all we've seen so far, it makes me wonder what really happened during S2.

4- Russell: For all his ability to dominate the game for the first 38 days, he still doesn’t know how to stick the landing. His dealings with Rupert show what kind of impression he makes on jurors. Hearing him targeting Parvati shows how he can't stand a strong woman.

5- Colby: Look at Colby during the last TC:

This was during Parvati's exorcist moment, a pretty important part of the last TC and Colby doesn't look the least bit into it. Sorry to say it for all his fans but Colby was closer to Chet this season than to the "quintessential Hero".

Booted - Rupert: I hope he doesn't win player of the year but his edit in the end must have made a lot of people forget how dumb he was pre-merge.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •