The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What about Colby???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-10, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What about Colby???"
For most of this season, I was either unimpressed by Colby's performance or forgot he was there. He has had kind of a strange, almost zombie-like affect. I never would have thought he would have gone this far. Besides the fact that he was so rude to his brother last night, does anyone have any opinions about him? Is there anyway he can go further or is it inevitable that barring immunity, he will be the next to go before the villains start scrambling amongst themselves?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What about Colby??? jbug 05-14-10 1
   RE: What about Colby??? samboohoo 05-14-10 2
       RE: What about Colby??? jbug 05-14-10 4
 RE: What about Colby??? samboohoo 05-14-10 3
   RE: What about Colby??? Wacko Jacko 05-14-10 5
       RE: What about Colby??? LFJ 05-14-10 6
           RE: What about Colby??? garcor 05-15-10 7
 RE: What about Colby??? udg 05-16-10 8
 RE: What about Colby??? iltarion 05-16-10 9
 The cheese stands alone moonbaby 05-17-10 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-10, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What about Colby???"
I read somewhere that Colby claimed to be playing it low to keep the target off his back.
If that's true, and he still has something of the old fight left in him, the next immunity will be the one he has to win. Otherwise he's gone.

It would be interesting; has he really been the target of any TC yet? Haven't all the other heros names been up for eviction before Colby all season? Maybe he really hasn't had anything to worry about as far as going home.
If he wins the next one, more power to him! Step up to the plate when it counts the most!

for talking a lot? me? Jan 2010

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What about Colby???"
Colby was a target when Tom played the idol, I think. I know he was a target and would have been gone if not for James' leg.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What about Colby???"
Before the merge, okay.
But he really hasn't been a target of the Villians - yet.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-10, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What about Colby???"
I'd take a little Colby on my cracker. Or in the form of a Hershey bar.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-14-10, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What about Colby???"
Colby the first half of the season and the second half are two totally different guys. In the beginning he went after James real hard for his treatment of Stephanie. Ironically, he went hard after Ruppert when he was voting out stronger members before weaker ones. I agree his gameplay the second half has been strange. It is like after Tom went home he gave up.

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-10, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What about Colby???"
Colby was a spoiled, whining, entitled brat in the last episode. I felt sorry, and was embarrassed for his brother. He deserves a swift kick in the A$$.

Colby - the surviving Survivor "Hero", no less. What a joke.

I could say the Hero that went to Ze.. - Nah. Not worth it.

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-15-10, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What about Colby???"
much of the time he just looks a little old and tired.

and the most recent challenges have not played to his strengths.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-16-10, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What about Colby???"
I really wonder if Colby isn't deliberately playing Under the Radar at this point. He's not a challenge threat. He's not annoying. He's not strategizing, and so far, no one is trying to vote him off. With Parv and Russell worried about each other and Sandra and Russell worried about each other, Colby could stick around ANOTHER week simply as the swing vote.

I just can't tell! He could really just not care, which at this point, I almost find hilarious, since the result is, he's not a target, and it has kept him from getting any votes post-merge.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-10, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What about Colby???"

Colby's performance has been SO bad that I was immediately wondering after this episode if Colby wasn't purposefully tanking it. BUT, I just can't believe that. No, I just think he bonafide sux.

>

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-10, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The cheese stands alone"
Poor Colby

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •