The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did JT play himself out of the game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

garcor 432 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-25-10, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail garcor Click to send private message to garcor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did JT play himself out of the game"
Nothing against JT. He was active and inventive. But I wonder if he wasn't more responsible than anyone else for his being voted out. He went back and forth between alliances; helping to vote out first Cirie and then Tom. He decided to look for the idol by himself despite his tribe's decision to look for it as a group. Despite then promising to use it for the first person on the tribe who was in danger, he instead came up with the plan to give it to Russell, and sold that plan to Colby and Rupert.

Result was to make Amanda and Candice both distrust him and worry they would be isolated outside a cross-tribal male alliance. In attempting to make anothter ally in Parvati, Amanda either intentionally or inadvertently left Parvati with the impression that she was not being targeted, leaving her free to give the idols to Sandra and Jeri. And wasn't it the idol that JT gave to Russell that Parvati gave to Jeri, assuring JT's ouster.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did JT play himself out of the ... michel 04-25-10 1
 RE: Did JT play himself out of the ... gabygirl1 04-28-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-10, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did JT play himself out of the game"
Ami said it best: "People get themselves voted out of this game."

JT simply found a creative way to do it!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

gabygirl1 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-28-10, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gabygirl1 Click to send private message to gabygirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did JT play himself out of the game"
He probably did, but it seems like he wasn't playing to win to begin with. But I bet former Survivor contestant STephen Fishbach could give us more insight on this. He's doing a live chat tomorrow at 1pm ET/10am PT:

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/2010/tv-news/live-chat-with-former-survivor-contestant-stephen-fishbach/

Denise (Fancast Team)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •